Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Survivor 25: Phillipines
Topic Started: Jun 25 2012, 10:22 PM (5,116 Views)
King
Member Avatar

What a crazy episode!

I liked Jeff though. I was rooting for Pete to go home.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

darraholic
Member Avatar
The Queen

OMG what an amazing episode.

Take out Carter/Artis and every single player is bringing something.

I was shocked to see Lisa sell out Malcolm so easily, but from the previews it looks like she might switch sides.

Abi randomly showing her idol was STUPID! And bullying Lisa next week might just be the end to her alliance with Pete & Artis.

That Tribal Council was one of the best ever.

This season has the potential to be Top 5 of all time.

AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

That tribal council will go down in the history books. Classic!

Why did Abi whip out her idol?? LMAO

KMan101
Member Avatar

LMAO @ Abi showing off her idol. Betcha she gets voted out still holding it. She seems that dumb.

LOL @ Penner voting for Abi, thus not saving Jeff and ensuring he's voted out.

I actually started to like Jeff. Go figure. But still, what arrogance. How patronizing was he coming off to Skupin? A man who left BEFORE the merge. In Season 2. I get the returning player hate but the man hasn't played in SO long. He's like a newbie. However, he's not as bright as I thought he'd be, LOL.

GO Lisa! Love her playing the game. My jaw dropped at her. I hope she and Malcolm can work together. I'll be so disappointed if one of Mike, Lisa, Malcolm or Denise don't win this season.

Artis is useless. Pete is ... boy is hot. I can't believe how stupid he and Abi are going to be next week by lashing out at Lisa. Of course I feel they do have the right to but you know how childish Abi will be. I'm glad they had Pete acknowledge that and distance himself, though unfortunately, he needs her.

Good good season. Denise must be sitting back and loving this. She's arguably the strongest female left and no one is even circling her. I worry about her further down the road :(

I loved this episode. This season, this cast ... it's bringing back my love for this show in FULL force.

darraholic
Member Avatar
The Queen

I have a feeling Pete's downfall is coming. The show is really editing him as this mastermind, but we all know that his alliance with Abi & Artis is well known. I personally can't wait for the Abi/Pete/Artis alliance to self destruct. I don't think I've been so excited for an alliance to self destruct since the Corinne/Marcus/Charlie/Randy alliance in Gabon. Heck, I think the Abi/Pete/Artis alliance self destructing will be as great as the infamous Rotu 4 (Tammy/Robert/John/Zoe) alliance self destructing in Marquesas.

Manny
Member Avatar

You all said it, but I think I cannot be said enough.. This was a one of the best episodes of Survivor in YEARS! (And that's why it breaks my heart to see the ratings drop... Even the Middle beat Survivor in demos .. That can't be good.)

Abi showing off her Idol was SO STUPID! Wow, girl! What was the point?! Nobody cares about Abi, cuz she's useless and easy to beat in challenges, but now she has an Idol.. Didn't that make her see that people might see it as a threat? Considering that's what made Malcolm and Penner threats as well (among other things).

And Lisa! Wow! She's actually playing! I didn't expect that! I thought she would just coast through the game and be carried by Skupin/Malcolm/whoever. But wow.. Her move actually made sense.. Malcolm is a HUGE threat! And by getting rid of him, she would save Mike, so that was a great plan. But Pete ruined it. LOL I like Pete (as a villain of the show), but my God.. how could he believe Malcolm didn't have it?! Malcolm's lying was one of the worst ever! :lol: Maybe Pete is not as a smart as he thinks.

And I love Penner. Always have, always will. But I don't want him to win. I want Malcolm, Denise or Lisa to win. :D

Amazing!

King
Member Avatar

I loved Jeff a lot!

I agree. They are editing Pete to be a huge dick/good villain. You know he is going to get his soon!

Abi and Pete are great characters.

juniorz1
Member Avatar
The Royal Stoner

I just LOVE how well Lisa Whelchel is coming off this season. She is ROCKING this show and a HUGE threat to win the game. I'm LOVING her more each week. She's playing an excellent long-term game, unlike the others. I hope to God that she ended up going with the Jeff plan so she can team up with Skupin, Denise, Penner, and Malcolm. Throw Carter in with them now that Jeff is gone and that's a powerful 5 (with a 6th that's easy to cut in Carter) and certainly the 5 she should go with, unless she can somehow get rid of Denise before Abi-Maria. Pete and I think Malcolm are right- Abi is a great person to take to the end of this game. If she and Lisa are the last two women standing, I think that bodes well for Lisa especially if Skupin and Malcolm are the men there with them.

cajnej
Member Avatar

I agree with all of you about the episode and especially Tribal Council which had me on the edge of my seat. Just fabulous to watch!!!

Who ever wins will deserve it by not only surviving the weather elements but also the mental mindfield that is almost bubbling up through through the ground and overflowing liike lava. I find Abi one of the most unlikable players and dispise her as much as I did Heidi and Jenna ( eventual winner) of Season 6 Amazon and the revolting Colton and Alicia who were in One World. I cannot stand bullies or those who are so self centred and flat out nasty. I am thinking that this arrogance and self entiltement will be Abi's undoing very soon. Everyone else I am thoroughly enjoying watching epecially as they all scramble and scheme to find the best way to survive. Cannot wait for this week's epeisode.

My favourites are Denise, Lisa and Malcolm and even though I have never really been a big Jonathon Penner fan, I am liking him a lot this season. It is anyone's game epecially if they can hold their nerve and not let the mind games of every day camp life "do their heads in" LOL

King
Member Avatar

I like Penner because he has fun with it and doesn't take it SOOOOO seriously - a la Artis/Peter/Jeff/Abi.

KMan101
Member Avatar

This season has been great. It's quickly emerging as one of my top favorites.

Abi-Maria is dumb. So dumb. SHUT YOUR FACE!

Lisa is very admirable. I'm rooting so hard for her.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Lisa is becoming one of my all time favourite survivor contestants EVER! wow! Oh and Abi-Maria is still a skank bitch...

darraholic
Member Avatar
The Queen

This season just gets better. It could become my favorite season to date!

I'm so glad that Skupin switched. I love Lisa as well, but I think her playing both sides could come back to hurt her if she makes the final.

If and when Abi gets voted out it will be one of the most satisfying boots ever.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

This IS one of the best seasons of Survivor that I have seen....but I have missed over half the seasons...but this is right up there with some of the great seasons from the beginning.

AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

Bye Artis! He thought he was going to be relaxing the next couple days. LMAO. So happy Skrupin switched!

Abi is just embarrasing to watch. I can't wait until that miserable hag is voted out.

I LOVE DENISE! Did anyone else LOL at her reaction to Abi when she said she found that giant clam? :lol:

Jeff looked like a convicted sex offender

KMan101
Member Avatar

LOL @ Jeff looking like a sex offender. Can't say I disagree.

RC's reaction was great and I loved Artis getting blindsided. LMAO. You idiot. At least Pete has some brains and doesn't come off as bad. I liked how he voted for Penner out of respect not because he was just a returning player. I kinda like Pete, at least he was there to play the game after years of models not interested in actually playing. I'd assume he's next on the chopping block though I guess he could win immunity. If he does, Penner and Carter better be worried if the alliance that formed sticks and I hope it does. Carter is zzzz but I love the alliance. Probably one of my favorite alliances ever right up there with the Marquesas overthrow involving Neleh, Paschal, Sean and Kathy.

EDIT: I guess it's because I physically block her out of my mind but Abi-Maria was painted as the most vulnerable in the previews. I doubt it. She may be a bitter nasty bitch but she's not a threat. She wasn't even picked to participate in the reward. LMAO. Such karmic justice for sitting out all of those challenges. I'm also glad it wasn't one of those whoever isn't picked gets to go anyway with the winning team BS.

And please let this season be a trend going forward. Cast competitive people who want to play this game and that are interesting. THAT IS ALL YOU NEED. It works. The idols have added some drama but they're stupid. ENOUGH of them.

And Danny, I'm already envisioning Lisa's meltdown at the FTC if she makes it that far and honestly, after 25 seasons of watching this show, she's destined for it, IMO. I just feel it. I'm already seeing her piss away her shot like Amanda in China did. I really hope not though!

Can you even imagine a possible final four between Skupin, Penner/Lisa (whoever they work with for final five), Carter (an easy vote-off whenever they want), Malcolm and Denise? Besides Carter's boring ass, I'll be in heaven. I'm just grateful I can still get invested in this show and love it again. Yay. LOL. I'm such a Survivor nerd.
Edited by KMan101, Nov 15 2012, 06:11 AM.

King
Member Avatar

I kind of have grown to love Abi as a character. She's such a great bitch!

Peter is such a dick.

So happy Lisa switched! I love her. And Penner.

The little reactions at Tribal were great with RC and Denise, both of whom I love.

I kind of want them to repeat this season with exactly the same cast and let the drama explode!

darraholic
Member Avatar
The Queen

Mike, Lisa didn't switch. It was Skupin.

Edge1978
Member Avatar

darraholic
Nov 15 2012, 11:17 AM
Mike, Lisa didn't switch. It was Skupin.
I was sad that Lisa didn't switch :( I was hoping she would've jumped on ship with Skupin

darraholic
Member Avatar
The Queen

I think Lisa def knew Skupin was switching. They made it clear that Lisa & Skupin told each other everything. My guess is Lisa didn't want to break her word to Pete/Abi/Artis.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply