Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Survivor 25: Phillipines
Topic Started: Jun 25 2012, 10:22 PM (5,128 Views)
King
Member Avatar

OH! I thought they both switched. I think I forgot about Carter. haha.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

darraholic
Member Avatar
The Queen

That's understandable. Carter has been the only real big casting blunder this season.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tash
Member Avatar

It's been reported on E! that Lisa has West Nile Virus. She posted it on her twitter. They are unsure if she got it while filming the show. She said it will take a year to recover. Sending prayers for her to get better.

Manny
Member Avatar

Loving this season soooo much! I can't believe how great it has been so far! I know many didn't like One World, because it was boring and predictable, but I really enjoyed watching Kim's awesome way to victory. But this is so much more awesome in so many ways.

I think Lisa and Skupin made a deal to vote separately. They knew they didn't both have to switch, so they did it like this.

Now, the only thing that can go wrong is if Pete wins immunity. Then neither he nor Abi could be voted off next. But actually, I wouldn't mind having Carter leave. He's so boring and useless and pretty much the only person I am indifferent to.

I loved Penner's "In America, my name is normal."
Kids: "Noooormaaal"
Penner: No, no... :lol: So funny!

And can Malcolm be any more perfect? He's a kids lover and a teacher?! Awesome!

While I would accept any of the current leading six to go all the way (Penner, Malcolm, Denise, Skupin, Lisa - minus Carter), my main favorites are still Denise and Malcolm!

And I love having Abi and Pete around. They are great villains and make the show interesting.

Oh, and I love someone's idea to just redo next season with all those people again and watch it unfold :lol: This has been a great cast!

EDIT: I'm so sorry to hear about Lisa's illness. Hopefully she'll make a full recovery.
Edited by Manny, Nov 16 2012, 04:14 PM.

King
Member Avatar

LOL! Malcolm IS cute, but sometimes, it's too much. Like, we get it Malcolm, you're nice...stop. LOL.

That Penner quote is so funny.

cajnej
Member Avatar

I have just watched the episode and loved the result and was happy to see Artis go home. The longer Jonathon Penner remains the stronger he looks. He can read most people so well.

I think Abi is just revolting and if everyone was wise they should take her to the end because if it is Abbi and any of the others sitting at the Final Tribal Council beside her they will win hands down and that includes Carter. I do not remember a player in 25 seasons of watching this show who looks at other survivors with so much venom and hate. I cannot imagine why someone so young is so full of anger. What a nasty old lady she is going to be.

Loved Penner's stradegy in the Reward Challenge :cheer:

cajnej
Member Avatar

I wish Lisa well and hope she recovers from her illlness. I have found her interesting to watch and can relate to her being the dutiful and good daughter, wife mother and performer. She comes across as being very sincere.

King
Member Avatar

Oh yes! I loved Penner digging up all of the bags. So smart!

darraholic
Member Avatar
The Queen

cajnej
Nov 17 2012, 04:02 PM
I have just watched the episode and loved the result and was happy to see Artis go home. The longer Jonathon Penner remains the stronger he looks. He can read most people so well.

I think Abi is just revolting and if everyone was wise they should take her to the end because if it is Abbi and any of the others sitting at the Final Tribal Council beside her they will win hands down and that includes Carter. I do not remember a player in 25 seasons of watching this show who looks at other survivors with so much venom and hate. I cannot imagine why someone so young is so full of anger. What a nasty old lady she is going to be.

Abi is right up there with Corinne & NaOnka imo. I dunno if Abi is as bad as NaOnka though.

KMan101
Member Avatar

That was my impression. Lisa 'switched' IMO, but knew Mike would vote out Artis with the others. Regardless, another great episode.

If we get a Final Four of Denise, Malcolm, Lisa and Mike, I would be the happiest fan ever. LOL. Probably would be one of the best F4's in a LONG LONG time.

KMan101
Member Avatar

I could have sworn going into this season Malcolm was rumored to be a villain. I'm quite glad he turned out not to be.

cajnej
Member Avatar

darraholic
Nov 18 2012, 12:19 PM
cajnej
Nov 17 2012, 04:02 PM

Abi is right up there with Corinne & NaOnka imo. I dunno if Abi is as bad as NaOnka though.
I agree NaOnka was pretty bad LOL. There are some that stand out and yet other contestants are forgetable because they are not there long enough. I really disliked Colton and Alicia from One World as I mentioned in a previous post I absolutely loathed and destested Jenna and Heidi from Amazon especially that lazy bag of bones Heidi who said the older women in the tribe ( it was a male/female division to begin with) were threatened by the younger, good looking girls and she actually said that!!!!The older women were too busy doing all the work to even notice who was cute looking and who wasn't anyway. Jenna and Heidi were lazy and I believe Jenna was one of the most undeserving winners. However in saying that she obviously outsmarted and outwitted everyone. I just cannot stand that type of female at all.

It is funny when you think back at controversial moments in some of the Survivor Seasons and who could forget that Ghandia accusing Ted of "grinding" in season 5 Thailand LOL, she sealed her fate by doing that. Or in season 2 Australia Jerri accusing Kel of having Beef Jerky ( when all bags would have been checked for food anyway LOL) and she was forever thought of as the Villian.

I put this season right up there as one of my favourites but Pearl Islands, All Stars, Fans vers Villians and Australia remain my picks for seasons I have liked the most. I do love the show and never miss an episode. Who have been some who you have thought should not have won the season?I always thought Tina Wesson Australia winner was lucky to win, and of course Jenna winning Amazon, neither of those ladies impressed me.

darraholic
Member Avatar
The Queen

Ugh, I hated Heidi. I grew to like Jenna more by the end as she seemed to grow up a bit. And Jenna seems to have a good head on her shoulder now.

I despised Alicia. I didn't mind Colton, probably because I used to play ORGS with him, so I kinda knew what he'd be like. I still chat with him on Facebook and AIM.

cajnej
Member Avatar

darraholic
Nov 18 2012, 04:10 PM
Ugh, I hated Heidi. I grew to like Jenna more by the end as she seemed to grow up a bit. And Jenna seems to have a good head on her shoulder now.

I despised Alicia. I didn't mind Colton, probably because I used to play ORGS with him, so I kinda knew what he'd be like. I still chat with him on Facebook and AIM.
Oh Darrah I hope I have not offended you about Colton, I just did not like how he behaved and spoke to some of the people. I just remembered another player who was nasty Lindsay in Season 3. Remember how lazy all the young ones were in one tribe and then they switched the tribes!!! LOL and Lex got it wrong about Kelly. I did not mind Ethan winning. Jenna does seem okay now plus I did feel for her about her Mum being sick and of course when she passed away when she went home in All Stars. I disliked Heidi big time ( LOL probably because I was on the side of the older ladies because I am one!!!) I thought Jeane was a far better person who was sent home too soon.
Edited by cajnej, Nov 18 2012, 04:18 PM.

darraholic
Member Avatar
The Queen

Oh, I wasn't offended lol. There was times when I used to bash Colton too. At another board, he created a topic about how Northerners were horrible people and how the South was much better. A lot of what we saw from Colton was true, but I do think he has grown up a bit since being on the show.

Yeah, I didn't like Lindsay either. I hated the whole younger Samburu alliance.

Manny
Member Avatar

I thought NaOnka was a fun villain/loon... Abi is just nasty. LOL

And I hated Alicia from last season. Ew! Didn't mind Corrine.

@Shawn - I read Malcolm was gonna be a villain too!!! Looking back at it, it really is weird, since he seems like a really nice guy.

cajnej
Member Avatar

darraholic
Nov 18 2012, 04:20 PM
Oh, I wasn't offended lol. There was times when I used to bash Colton too. At another board, he created a topic about how Northerners were horrible people and how the South was much better. A lot of what we saw from Colton was true, but I do think he has grown up a bit since being on the show.

Yeah, I didn't like Lindsay either. I hated the whole younger Samburu alliance.

I still remember the look on Lex's, Tom and Kelly's faces when they saw how lazy that tribe had been and how they were picking off the oldies one by one. LOL remember Frank and Brandon at the Drive In date

I am so glad I have not offended you I would hate to think I had insulted some one's friend. I had to laugh at Colton saying that the South was better than the North in America, he was surely trying to be antagonistic making comments like that. I am Australian and my husband and I and our friends spent 7 weeks touring around numerous states in USA in August and September this year and we loved absolutely everywhere we went in both the North and South. Loved all of it and cannot wait till we can come again and see some more!!! :laugh: :laugh:
Edited by cajnej, Nov 18 2012, 06:04 PM.

cajnej
Member Avatar

Manny
Nov 18 2012, 04:30 PM
I thought NaOnka was a fun villain/loon... Abi is just nasty. LOL

And I hated Alicia from last season. Ew! Didn't mind Corrine.

@Shawn - I read Malcolm was gonna be a villain too!!! Looking back at it, it really is weird, since he seems like a really nice guy.
Remember Alicia and Kimmy from Survivor Australia and the big arguments they had with Elisabeth caught in the middle. That was hillarious as Alicia was waving her finger around and Kimmy did not want to kill any of the animals.

Abi is so nasty and her looks really do seem like they could kill someone. :OhMy:

King
Member Avatar

Abi's growing on me because she's interesting and so fucking crazy.

Manny
Member Avatar

cajnej
Nov 18 2012, 06:07 PM
Remember Alicia and Kimmy from Survivor Australia and the big arguments they had with Elisabeth caught in the middle. That was hillarious as Alicia was waving her finger around and Kimmy did not want to kill any of the animals.
Survivor: Australia was the first season of Survivor I ever watched, so I remember it very well still. I don't think I'll ever forget that Alicia/Kimmy fight! It was hilarious! :lol:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply