Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Survivor 25: Phillipines
Topic Started: Jun 25 2012, 10:22 PM (5,571 Views)
King
Member Avatar

Don't go wavin' that finger in my face, honey!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

darraholic
Member Avatar

I will always wave my finger in your face.

cajnej
Member Avatar

^^^^^^

You two just gave me a giggle. :laugh: Kimmy and Alicia were epic. There were some strong female personalities in Survivor Australia.

AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

Has anyone seen the Survivor commercial's for this week? I see them before B&B comes on and they make me LOL. They're all about if the tribe can survive "The most annoying cast member ever" - Abi Maria! ROTFL.

They even have a quick 5 second one that simply has the announcer saying "The most annoying cast member" accompanied by a shot of Abi Maria on the beach followed by a clearly annoyed & fed up Denise. WATCH SURVIVOR!

Love it :lol:

darraholic
Member Avatar

LMAO Abi is such a train wreck. I actually am enjoying her. LOL at her leaving without her torch.

darraholic
Member Avatar

Also, I couldn't believe Penner's stupid move tonight. Very bad move not taking Lisa/Skupin's alliance offer.

King
Member Avatar

I was surprised at Penner's reaction to their deal too. He is usually more of a shmoozer than that.

cajnej
Member Avatar

I agree with you Darrah and King about Penner. My only thought was maybe he did not want to lock into a promise he could not keep. Apart from Abi everyone else has a chance of getting the votes at the end and winning. The dark horse for me is Carter who seems to do well in challenges and if he continues to win immunity will throw everyone's game plan into chaos.

I know I am going to sound mean but my instinct was to laugh as the tears started flowing for Abi as she claimed ignorance on how her nasty, abrasive behaviour has turned her off everyone. She is no different than so many people I have met in life who are obnoxious and nasty and completely insensitive and yet when the tables are turned are the most sensitive and weak and whose feeling are so close to the surface. "can dish it out but cannot take back in return"

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

Goodbye Pete! Hope to God Abi goes next week. I think she IS the most annoying and biggest bitch ever on SURVIVOR. Cannot stand her. I'd cuss the bitch out if I were on the island with her. So glad Denise called her out. Hope Denise, Malcolm or Lisa win. Skupin better stay in his, Lisa, Malcolm & Denise's alliance and hopefully he'll be the one not to end up in the final 3. If there's a final 2, I'll be happy for any 2 of Lisa, Malcolm & Denise. Want Abi gone next week, Penner the next, blonde dude(never can think of his name) next.

darraholic
Member Avatar

Another great episode.

I can't feel bad for Penner. He pretty much screwed himself when not making a deal with Lisa & Skupin.

Manny
Member Avatar

I completely agree. I love Penner. Always have, always will. But him being voted off is completely his own fault.
I'm guessing it's Abi's time to go next week. Or should could become someone who everyone decides to take with them.. which would suck.

Family visits are always so sad to me LOL

King
Member Avatar

I found myself rooting for Abi during the Immunity Challenge.

Maybe it was just for the drama.

cajnej
Member Avatar

LOL You got your wish King with the added drama. I just knew Abi was going to win the Immunity Challenge and next week it wil be interesting to see how Abi behaves. I suspect she will be back to her normal, ungracious horrible self. It was great having Jonathon on the show but he knew he was never going to win. I so hope Abi makes the final 3 and gets no votes at all and watch as she complains at the reunion about how badly she has been treated and how utterly stunned she is that everyone does not adore her as much as she adores herself.

Truly one of the most obnoxious contestents to play the game of Survivor which makes for great television of course. I stil want Malcolm or Denise to win but watch out Carter is capable of winning Immunity especially in physical challenges

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

If Carter were to win Immunity next time, I hope Abi finally gets what's coming to her. If somehow Carter wins Immunity when it's down to 5, then hopefully Skupin gets voted off. Want Denise, Malcolm to win. Lisa in 3rd, her wishy washy attitude in the last episode kinda turned me off on her some.

darraholic
Member Avatar

LMAO at Abi surviving another week. I'm not too sad to see Carter go. He was boring.

I'm beginning to wonder if Denise has a secret alliance with Lisa/Skupin. Why wouldn't Lisa or Skupin target Denise after Malcolm won immunity. It was a perfect chance for them to break Malcolm/Denise up.

King
Member Avatar

I find myself rooting for Abi.

I hate predictable endings.

How about how they edited the previews to make it look like Malcolm's brother said something bad?

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

Abi is a total bitch, don't see why anyone would want that evil Devil spawn to win. She's got the be the bitchiest, meanest woman I've ever seen on television.

darraholic
Member Avatar

She's edited as the villain. It's her job to make you hate her, so I guess it is working.

I don't want Abi to win, but I do want her to stay in. She adds a great element of badass. Especially considering how popular the other 4 are.

cajnej
Member Avatar

King
Dec 7 2012, 05:08 PM
I find myself rooting for Abi.

I hate predictable endings.

How about how they edited the previews to make it look like Malcolm's brother said something bad?

I wondered about the Malcolm brother edit also :shrug: . That was strange. I really do not think Abi can win but then again I am sure having her in the final 3 is a possibility. I know she is edited as the villian but she certainly gives the editors plenty to work with. I am going for Denise to win. To me she seems the most down to earth and i like how she does not put up with any of Abi's crap.

LOL I am editing this post many hours after I had posted because when I typed the word W I L L this word appears instead Crybaby Horton

same with typing H O P E some how Nighttime Gina does not quite sound the same in the sentence I W I L L make sure I read my post more carefully next tme LOL
Edited by cajnej, Dec 9 2012, 09:00 PM.

King
Member Avatar

I'm not rooting for Abi to WIN, I just want her to upset the final four a bit.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply