Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Survivor 25: Phillipines
Topic Started: Jun 25 2012, 10:22 PM (5,108 Views)
Dakota
Member Avatar
World Cup June 12, 2014- July 13, 2014

So glad she is gone, don't want to hear her whining anymore.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

darraholic
Member Avatar
The Queen

^Lisa has been whining way more than Abi.

Right now, I'm rooting for Denise to win it out of the four. Followed by Lisa and Malcolm. I don't really want to see Skupin win.

Dakota
Member Avatar

^^I disagree darrah, but I find Abi rude and annoying. She is such a sore loser when she was not invited to the pizza reward, she could not stop talking about it. I would not mind Denise winning it, but Malcolm is also very deserving of it. In fact, I don't care who wins now. I am just glad Abi is gone.

darraholic
Member Avatar
The Queen

Oh, I agree that Abi has whined a lot too. I just think Lisa gets a free pass because she's popular.

King
Member Avatar

I have LOVED this season, but I think it has been very Malcolm and Lisa heavy.

Artis and Pete were barely shown! The editing could have been better.

Lisa wakes up every week and realizes she's playing Survivor! Enough.

But like I said, I love this season. I think Malcolm deserves it the most.

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

darraholic
Dec 7 2012, 11:34 PM
She's edited as the villain. It's her job to make you hate her, so I guess it is working.

I don't want Abi to win, but I do want her to stay in. She adds a great element of badass. Especially considering how popular the other 4 are.
:shrug: Editing isn't making Abi out to be a bitch. She's a total bitch. PERIOD!

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

Wanted Malcolm to win it all. Pissed they went and voted him out but it does make sense. Want Denise I guess to win it. Skupin if he had went with honor and kept Malcolm in. Heck with honor Malcolm and Denise should've been left in, they may have split the vote and Skupin could've won that way. Lisa does NOT deserve it imho.
Edited by Kevin_Buchanan, Dec 16 2012, 10:20 PM.

KMan101
Member Avatar

Was really rooting for Malcolm. Hands down one of my favorite players of all time. He's so likeable. However, I knew he was screwed so I'm thrilled Denise won. I didn't think Skupin stood a chance and Lisa, while I loved watching her play, I can see why, regardless of her past fame, she wouldn't win.

What a great season. Really. It revived my waning interest. One World drew me back in but this season made me a PROUD fan again.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Happy for Denise's win, she deserved it IMO out of the final 3. And VERY happy that Lisa got the fan favourite money :D

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

Congrats to Denise! Glad she won. Aggravated again that Malcolm didn't win the $100, 000 either lol, but heck I forgot to vote lol.

darraholic
Member Avatar
The Queen

Very happy for Denise! She played an amazing game!

Dakota
Member Avatar

I am ok with who won, Abi admitted she needed to grow up.

Dakota
Member Avatar

My interest in survivor has decreased perhaps it had to do with the returning players cuz it got old fast.
Edited by Dakota, Dec 17 2012, 01:38 AM.

darraholic
Member Avatar
The Queen

I have to say this season is one of my favorites. It had a Great Cast, great F4, great winner, great story line's, great villain, great challenges.

I'm iffy on next season. FansvsFavorites was a great season, but the Faves had a great lineup. I'm not too fond of the returnees for FvsF 2.

King
Member Avatar

I liked the final four a lot, but the more we got into the reunion show, the more I realized what a narcissist Malcolm is. He is totally in love with himself.

I am glad he didn't win, in hindsight, and I am glad he lost the jury prize! LOL.

I DO love Lisa, but it kind of became the Lisa show.

cajnej
Member Avatar

So happy Denise won. I loved the whole season including that dreadful Abi who added colour to the show but golly, gosh she certainly dropped some clangers especially when she called Skupin an idiot. It showed that she was deliberately nasty. I like d how RC said that the only person congratulating himself was Pete, who as we saw played a dumber game than Abi. Survivor is a show that I love to watch but would never want to participate in, it looks too hard and harsh.

King
Member Avatar

Oh, I LOVE RC!

I hope they bring her back for something.

darraholic
Member Avatar
The Queen

I can't say that I hated anyone this season.

Carter & Artis were both bland, but I wouldn't say I hated them. It was a really good cast.

Manny
Member Avatar

I agree that this is probably one of my favorite seasons. And I totally agree with Shawn about the fact that One World renewed my love for the show, but then this season totally won me over again. And since I just had two favorites of mine win in a row (Kim and Denise), I'm guessing someone I hate wins FvF2! lol

I'm so happy for Denise, she and Malcolm have been my favs since the beginning. But I didn't like Malcolm's bitterness. He had only himself to blame. Since he blew Denise off, she had every right to fight and save herself at his expense.

I was also unpleasantly surprised when Penner showed bitterness at the last tribal. I mean, DUDE! You played this for the third time and you call yourself a game lover. Why in God's name wouldn't you respect other people's moves then, even though it meant getting rid of you? It was unnecessary.

Loved the Pete/RC moment at the reuinon.

And Dawson kissing Jeff was FREAKY!

Can't wait for FvF, but I do agree that I'm kinda "meh" with their choices for the favorites. I do have two really big favorites coming back, so I hope they stick around (and hopefully work together...)

King
Member Avatar

It was a great cast, but the editing failed, IMO.

There was way too much Malcolm and Lisa. It was overload. (But I like them...if I didn't this season wouldn't have been so amazing.)

Really, it should have just been called Survivor: Lisa.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply