Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of July 9th; *UPDATED 7/3*
Topic Started: Jun 26 2012, 12:09 PM (56,703 Views)
Poker Face
Member Avatar
"I like to be on top, Darling." - John Ross/Pamela

SocRMum1
Jun 26 2012, 12:09 PM
From Zap2it TV Guide: http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tv/days-of-our-lives/episode-guide/EP00001189
Daniel and Nicole enjoy a fun, romantic date; Ian tries to cover his tracks.
7/09/2012

Nicole and Daniel are swept away by passion.
7/10/2012

Sami and E.J. have an argument that is fraught with sexual tension;
7/11/2012

John is determined to take over DiMera Enterprises;
7/12/2012

Daniel and Nicole enjoy a fun, romantic date. cant wait! :cheer:

Nicole and Daniel are swept away by passion. round two? bring it on man!!!!! :cheers:

Sami and E.J. have an argument that is fraught with sexual tension :chee: oh yes!!!!!

John is determined to take over DiMera Enterprises

an actual JOHN spoiler!!!! :omg:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Dreamer
Jun 26 2012, 12:18 PM
Funny how Dr. Fuckmypatients is so 'into' his current patient/victim, he hasn't noticed that his daughter has gone missing!
Y'know...I hadn't actually made that connection until just now. Awesome.

So does this mean that John actually is a Dimera still/again/whatever? Otherwise, what's his claim to the company?

Poor Lucas. I'm so anti EJ and Sami (as individuals) that I wish they'd find Lucas something better to do. I've never been a fan of the character, but I don't want to watch him be the loser or become the villain as he tries to protect his family.

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

I just can't get my head around a NICOLE and PASSION and DR. DANIEL, makes me want to :puke:

Cupcake06

LOL at Daniel and Nicole being "swept away by passion" but...I can't wait! :wub:

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

WHY have TIIC paired Nicole with that greasy pervert Daniel?? Yet another female character that I like has been sacrificed for Dr. Grab A Hooter. :flipoff: How can anyone take Daniel confessing his undying "love" for anyone seriously at this point? The guy is an effing joke. He doesn't love any of these women, he loves screwing and groping them and that's it. Why is that douche still on this show?? :flipoff: :shame: :drunk:

peaches179

Dreamer
Jun 26 2012, 12:23 PM
John going after Dimera Enterprises--- I like this spoiler--- could lead to some good EJ-John scenes.
What if Steffy planned to leave Dimera Enterprises to Kristen and she comes back to take over? Steffy had to leave it to someone, especially if he took EJ out of his will.

Except for the EJ part that sounds pretty good. I'm sick EJ being in every single storyline.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

i agree the John spoiler is intriguing. I really had come to the conclusion they were going to completely sweep the fact that John is a DiMera under the rug...but apparently not. Has that been mentioned at all under MarDar?

Love the EJami fight spoiler...more and more it sounds like they are getting the 2007 writing that completely hooked me in the first time around.

I'm curious as to why Will has second thoughts as EJ is getting ready to take the lie detector test...perhaps he's worried the truth will come out about EJ's paternity and he'll lose his 'upper hand'?

Dicole appear to be cooking with gas...full steam ahead.

On the one hand it sounds like Lucas might be trying to set EJ up - but my gut tells me it's more likely Ian.

Anita

Cupcake06
Jun 26 2012, 12:31 PM
LOL at Daniel and Nicole being "swept away by passion" but...I can't wait! :wub:
I wish he were swept out to sea never to be seen again.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Guinevere
Jun 26 2012, 12:27 PM
Ugh these are awful.

Another 2 weeks passes with no sign of Jack (or Jennifer) and he doesn't have much time left on this show now. But I guess we couldn't take any time away from Daniel humping his next patient. :sarcasm:
It's a damn shame that we're stuck with this Dicole crap when we could have had a PTSD story in it's place. This is the crap that they chose to put on TV in place of Jack's story? I don't give a flying rat's ass about Daniel Jonas and I'm at a point where I almost don't give a rat's ass about Nicole either. It's pisses me off to no end that they shove this crap at us week in and week out while talented actors like Matt and Drake sit on the sidelines. HUGE waste of talent. Dumbasses. :flipoff:

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

LUCAS is clearly being set up as the third wheel to whomever SAMI has eyes for. Sami wants her cake and eat it too! Lucas comes home to save her and she treats him more like a brother than a lover.

peaches179

px780
Jun 26 2012, 12:30 PM
Poor Lucas. I'm so anti EJ and Sami (as individuals) that I wish they'd find Lucas something better to do. I've never been a fan of the character, but I don't want to watch him be the loser or become the villain as he tries to protect his family.

It's a shame that this is all they brought him back for.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

peaches179
Jun 26 2012, 12:35 PM
px780
Jun 26 2012, 12:30 PM

It's a shame that this is all they brought him back for.
It's a shame that talented actors are wasted because the network refuses to spend the money to hire a half-decent writer.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Well it looks like the beginning of the end for Lumi if Lucas assumes something that isn't based on witnessing an encounter between Ej and Sami.

Then he's vowing to protect his family and the next spoiler over is that someone plants evidence in Ej's apartment. I'm still saying it's Ian, and Lucas will play out as the red herring....Sami again will likely believe that Lucas framed Ej, he'll tell her he's not but wishes he had, she won't believe him and that brings to light their trust issues, which in the end ALWAYS amount to their breakup.

I love that John is making a play for Dimera Enterprises...that should be good.
Edited by LuvingLumi, Jun 26 2012, 12:48 PM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

Hoping Nicole is Daniel's LAST patient/victim! Then again, he could stick around to do Hope, Kayla & Sami, then there is Abby and Gabi, but after his relations with the younger set, I would make him seem more like a child molester.... even if they are of age. I was grossed out by Dr. Dan and Chelsea...... could this get any worse?

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

I don't get where they are going with this Ejami stuff. They have their relationship turn on a dime back in March and then do "sexual tension" scenes sporadically for three months. The whole arc is just so random and I'm not sure what the audience is supposed to be taking away from it other than it seems like they want to fuck each other. Maybe that's all we're supposed to be getting. :shrug:

I love the John spoiler - I've been waiting for him to assert his place in the DiMera family since his return. Now this is where Sami being involved with EJ could actually lead to a meaty story, especially if we end up with Ejami vs. Jarlena vs. Kristin for control of the DiMera empire. And of course, Will and Kate could be thrown in there for good measure. I'd love to see Kristin sink her claws into Will and try to turn him against Marlena. That could be a good umbrella story for many of the major characters with a lot of twists and double-crosses if they play it right.

I also love that they are keeping up the lack of trust and calling each other out in the Danicole dynamic and I'm dreading the day it gets ruined by making them all lovey dovey.

elci525
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Jun 26 2012, 12:40 PM
Well it looks like the beginning of the end for Lumi if Lucas assumes something that isn't based on witnessing and encounter between Ej and Sami.

Then he's vowing to protect his family and the next spoiler over is that someone plants evidence in Ej's apartment. I'm still saying it's Ian, and Lucas will play out as the red herring....Sami again will likely believe that Lucas framed Ej, he'll tell her he's not but wishes he had, she won't believe him and that brings to light their trust issues, which in the end ALWAYS amount to their breakup.

I love that John is making a play for Dimera Enterprises...that should be good.
I am seething right now; I....can...barely...type. :censored:

If things go this way, I call rehash, rehash, rehash. I have suffered this loss for pretty much the same reasons once before; I won't be watching just to have everything I love be trampled on FOR THE SAME G-D REASONS AGAIN!!! Lumi wouldn't seem so tired, maybe, if the writers didn't keep putting them in the same situations all the time.

These spoilers sound terrible (except for the John DiMera Enterprises one. That does sound pretty interesting, actually, and I would love to see John make headway in this regard). Also not sure why Will has second thoughts when EJ decides to take the lie-detector test. I think the theory about him fearing he will lose his advantage should the truth of EJ's paternity come to light, is probably very accurate.

who didn't see that sami argues with EJ "sexual tension" spoiler coming from a mile away? I sure did. EJill may be a stand alone s/l or dynamic for some reasons, but it's def in service to Ejami for some others too. Just like it seems sooo may s/lines or small moments these past few months have been. blech.

this show. long summer. my afternoons suddenly freed up. :flipoff:
Edited by elci525, Jun 26 2012, 01:01 PM.

six
Member Avatar

"Sami and E.J. have an argument that is fraught with sexual tension"

I love it when Ejami is at their best. It's great that danicole isn't being dropped anytime soon. They're taking things a bit too fast, though. I'm looking forward to seeing John make a play for the Dimera fortune, too. It was disappointing when the earlier version of this story got dropped back in 2008. I wouldn't mind if he wins and that's what brings Kristen back to town.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

MORE LUACS! WHOPPEE!

Dik cole is a joke and a half. Looks like a filler until the Ejole baby is born.

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

I really dont care about Ej and Sami, some how once Tomsell gets back, I dont think Ej and Sami will last two seconds. I also think Dick ole will be gone with the wind.

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

darraholic
Jun 26 2012, 12:26 PM
Dreamer
Jun 26 2012, 12:23 PM
John going after Dimera Enterprises--- I like this spoiler--- could lead to some good EJ-John scenes.
What if Steffy planned to leave Dimera Enterprises to Kristen and she comes back to take over? Steffy had to leave it to someone, especially if he took EJ out of his will.
I def think this will have something to do with Kristen's return.
Well maybe its kind of interesting that John tries to take the Dimera enterprises from EJ... but I hope that neither EJ or John gets it in the end and that Kristen comes in and takes on the Dimera power or/and EJ remains as Dimera head.

Actually thinking about it, they could split it between all three... Kristen, John and EJ get each a chunk of the Enterprises and battles to get full access or whatever. Wish that Stefano left that kind of a bargain afterward,.. LOL.

I am not at all liking this framing Ej plot.. does he not have enough on his table. What about this lie.detector stuff. Why should he be shocked? And who the hell is planting evidence in his house? Rafe i am sure or Nicole.... hmff.. or maybe Lucas. I just feel sorry for EJ.. he has lost so much and everyone is against him. He is just so lonely,... I wish Hope would reach out to him or something.. LOL Just someone.. (not nicole.. her ship has sunk now that she looked for evidence against him)

The EJAMI scenes sounds interesting.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply