Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of July 9th; *UPDATED 7/3*
Topic Started: Jun 26 2012, 12:09 PM (56,487 Views)
SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

tomsawyer
Jul 8 2012, 08:06 PM
LuvingLumi
Jul 8 2012, 06:35 PM
Actually the ONLY year the show has seen a ratings increase in the last 4 years was 2009....EJ was with Nicole then and Sami was with Rafe.
Let's not confuse correlation with causation.
Exactly. Those may have been the couples that were together at the time but the audience knew the reveal of Sydney's true parentage would likely have a huge impact on that. It's one of the few times in recent history that pretty much all of the fan bases were invested...if for different reasons.
Edited by SocRMum1, Jul 8 2012, 08:25 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

Alana
Jul 8 2012, 07:02 PM
emma mia
Jul 8 2012, 06:45 PM
Liz<3Days
Jul 8 2012, 06:29 PM
Alana
Jul 8 2012, 06:25 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
AS was sure "Big in 03" in that pic...why those flowers clumped by her vagina? LMAO WOW
more power to her for looking so va va voom now.......she is a knock out now, I guess hard work does pay!
You wish!!!

AS will never accept the body type she is...like..."fat" legs !!! The shorter her dress the more embarrassing her legs are!

And btw , I am NOT perfect, but I AM aware of my "faults" and I am going to take care of it , especially if a paparazo is going to take a pic ...lol!
How do you know that AS does not accept the body she has now, let alone in the future? I can see that you have a problem with her legs. You're free to have whatever opinion you want on her body but just because you feel that way does not mean she does.

emma mia
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
Jul 8 2012, 08:25 PM
Alana
Jul 8 2012, 07:02 PM
emma mia
Liz<3Days

more power to her for looking so va va voom now.......she is a knock out now, I guess hard work does pay!
You wish!!!

AS will never accept the body type she is...like..."fat" legs !!! The shorter her dress the more embarrassing her legs are!

And btw , I am NOT perfect, but I AM aware of my "faults" and I am going to take care of it , especially if a paparazo is going to take a pic ...lol!
How do you know that AS does not accept the body she has now, let alone in the future? I can see that you have a problem with her legs. You're free to have whatever opinion you want on her body but just because you feel that way does not mean she does.
in her last interview she specifically said she has accepted her body for what it is but she works hard at it.

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

emma mia
Liz<3Days
Alana
Jul 8 2012, 06:25 PM
Liz<3Days
Jul 8 2012, 06:15 PM

LOL...you are welcome...AS made this banner so easy... ;)
AS was sure "Big in 03" in that pic...why those flowers clumped by her vagina? LMAO WOW
I love your banner, so fitting for Ejami ;)

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Jax Teller♥

emma mia
Jul 8 2012, 06:44 PM
LuvingLumi
emma mia
Jul 8 2012, 06:28 PM
Hopeless_Dreamer
Jul 8 2012, 06:23 PM

The ratings were not any better when Sami was just with Rafe and EJ with Nicole; so what difference does it make to them. They should be focusing on getting their writing up to par for the show as a whole!
Actually the ONLY year the show has seen a ratings increase in the last 4 years was 2009....EJ was with Nicole then and Sami was with Rafe.
why didn't they drop when EJ dumped her ass then?.......oh right, maybe because it had to do with the baby switch sl and not who was doing whom! I mean why no upsurge in later 2010 and 2011 when the same pairings were on our screen? Like I said, they need to focus on their writing!
You just mentioned that those 2 couples didn't bring the ratings, I'm just pointing it that while they were together Days didn't do that bad. I will say it again, it's the story not the couple that make or break ratings.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Jul 8 2012, 10:30 PM
emma mia
LuvingLumi
emma mia

why didn't they drop when EJ dumped her ass then?.......oh right, maybe because it had to do with the baby switch sl and not who was doing whom! I mean why no upsurge in later 2010 and 2011 when the same pairings were on our screen? Like I said, they need to focus on their writing!
You just mentioned that those 2 couples didn't bring the ratings, I'm just pointing it that while they were together Days didn't do that bad. I will say it again, it's the story not the couple that make or break ratings.
It was a good story played by a capable actress. AZ took it and ran with it....and people watched.

emma mia
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
emma mia
LuvingLumi
emma mia

maybe I was not clear enough but I was talking about the last go around and you are only reiterating my point that it is not the couples, but the writing!

emma mia
Member Avatar

Liz<3Days
Jul 8 2012, 10:33 PM
LuvingLumi
emma mia
LuvingLumi

It was a good story played by a capable actress. AZ took it and ran with it....and people watched.
AZ was good but it was NOT just her......AS and JS was phenomenal in everything that happened with Grace, and plenty people were tuning in to see EJAMI get their child back........one person does not deserve the credit for the success of this sl......they ALL played their part!

deletemyaccountplease

Oh god that sig is funny

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

eugenie
Jul 8 2012, 05:44 PM
Anyone remember the picture of Lindsey H and JS that was all over for a while, engendering discussions and a fan base for Ejanna? I don't see the big deal over pictures. They take millions and show thousands.

Speaking of them, I thought the writers struck gold when they were together. Granted that they were never romantically paired, I thought they had great chemistry.

Not beating Ejami though, and I am not bias at all.

Please I am.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

emma mia, that bottom sig of yours... I was thinking the same thing at the time. :laugh:
Edited by JamaicanBeauty7, Jul 8 2012, 10:43 PM.

emma mia
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
Jul 8 2012, 10:41 PM
emma mia, that bottom sig of yours... I was thinking the same thing at the time. :laugh:
lol, I think we all were......AS is one lucky chic, talk about motivation.......so cute to get a glimpse into the Jamison back and forth.......wish we could see the others he sent her, esp. the ones of him pumping iron, can you imagine the muscles :wub:

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

emma mia
Jul 8 2012, 10:47 PM
JamaicanBeauty7
lol, I think we all were......AS is one lucky chic, talk about motivation.......so cute to get a glimpse into the Jamison back and forth.......wish we could see the others he sent her, esp. the ones of him pumping iron, can you imagine the muscles :wub:
I probably shouldn't. I could not concentrate after seeing that pic initially and I had so much to do. Sadly, my brain said Posted Image
I can't afford my brain to go there again. :laugh:
Edited by JamaicanBeauty7, Jul 8 2012, 11:11 PM.

emma mia
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
Jul 8 2012, 11:09 PM
emma mia
JamaicanBeauty7
I probably shouldn't. I could not concentrate after seeing that pic initially and I had so much to do. Sadly, my brain said Posted Image
I can't afford my brain to go there again. :laugh:
:lol:

too funny.

outrageous
Member Avatar

I think AZ's acting is extrordinary for soap actors, as I think is JS's. That being said, both EJ and Nicole have been in the front burner day after day as a couple for a long time and did nothing for the ratings. I thought that the mayoral storyline was very good, and they worked as a team and couple inlove, but rating wise, they brought nothing. Days as a whole is suffering, and all the actors are working hard to gain more viewers and keep thier jobs. There are many talented actors on the show, IMO.

As for the baby switch storyline, I for one was watching to see Nicole caught. No doubt that AZ did an amazing job, but I just wanted Nicole to be found out and punished. When they turned the storyline in her favor is when I totally lost interest in it. I remember being very disappointed.
Edited by outrageous, Jul 8 2012, 11:57 PM.

Ali_James
EJ to Sami: What? That we have this connection together, Samantha? Body and soul. It's forever. That's the truth of the matter.

emma mia
JamaicanBeauty7

Didn't she look amazing? And saying that she's learned to accept her body as it is! Go Ali! So excited for this competition between her and James :cheer: .

eugenie

If AS accepted her body "as it is", she would not be trying to convince everyone she's a "Size 2". I don't see Kate or Marlena or Nicole, Mel, Gabi, Abby, Jennifer writing books on how to stay thin or how to keep your "kanine" from getting fat.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

eugenie
Jul 9 2012, 06:46 AM
If AS accepted her body "as it is", she would not be trying to convince everyone she's a "Size 2". I don't see Kate or Marlena or Nicole, Mel, Gabi, Abby, Jennifer writing books on how to stay thin or how to keep your "kanine" from getting fat.
I don't think she's trying to convince people she's a size 2. She probably made one statement, one that I have yet to see any so I personally doubt it's a fact but let's assume it's true. (ETA: Lysie told me where the quote came from so I'll retract that part of my statement). I'm noticing everyone else bringing it up but maybe that's just me.

Also, Kate, Marlena, Nicole, Mel, Gabi, Abby and Jennifer are characters and I don't see them writing books on that...
AS is a working mother and is in good shape. I'm sure many people are wondering how she does it. Why not write a book and share her secrets? Inspire others who thought it was impossible to do the same? Plus, if she is passionate about animals as I know a lot of people in my neighborhood are, why not write a book on healthy eating for animals too? I see plenty of dogs whose owners could use that book. Hell, anyone who has a dog might be interested. It looks like she is happy about her size to me and is smart enough to write books to cash it in. All the power to her. :cheers:
Edited by JamaicanBeauty7, Jul 9 2012, 07:05 AM.

lysie
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
Jul 9 2012, 07:01 AM
eugenie
Jul 9 2012, 06:46 AM
I don't think she's trying to convince people she's a size 2. She probably made one statement, one that I have yet to see any so I personally doubt it's a fact but let's assume it's true. I'm noticing everyone else bringing it up but maybe that's just me.

Also, Kate, Marlena, Nicole, Mel, Gabi, Abby and Jennifer are characters and I don't see them writing books on that...
AS is a working mother and is in good shape. I'm sure many people are wondering how she does it. Why not write a book? Inspire others who thought it was impossible to do the same? Plus, if she is passionate about animals as I know a lot of people in my neighborhood are, why not write a book on healthy eating for animals too? I see plenty of dogs whose owners could use that book. Hell, anyone who has a dog might be interested.
It was in that interview about her bikini body.

Ali_James
EJ to Sami: What? That we have this connection together, Samantha? Body and soul. It's forever. That's the truth of the matter.

JamaicanBeauty7

So who will win the contest? Ali or James :cheer: ?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply