Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of July 9th; *UPDATED 7/3*
Topic Started: Jun 26 2012, 12:09 PM (56,272 Views)
JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

lysie
Jul 9 2012, 07:02 AM
JamaicanBeauty7
Jul 9 2012, 07:01 AM
eugenie
Jul 9 2012, 06:46 AM
If AS accepted her body "as it is", she would not be trying to convince everyone she's a "Size 2". I don't see Kate or Marlena or Nicole, Mel, Gabi, Abby, Jennifer writing books on how to stay thin or how to keep your "kanine" from getting fat.
I don't think she's trying to convince people she's a size 2. She probably made one statement, one that I have yet to see any so I personally doubt it's a fact but let's assume it's true. I'm noticing everyone else bringing it up but maybe that's just me.

Also, Kate, Marlena, Nicole, Mel, Gabi, Abby and Jennifer are characters and I don't see them writing books on that...
AS is a working mother and is in good shape. I'm sure many people are wondering how she does it. Why not write a book? Inspire others who thought it was impossible to do the same? Plus, if she is passionate about animals as I know a lot of people in my neighborhood are, why not write a book on healthy eating for animals too? I see plenty of dogs whose owners could use that book. Hell, anyone who has a dog might be interested.
It was in that interview about her bikini body.
Oh, ok. Thanks.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ali_James
EJ to Sami: What? That we have this connection together, Samantha? Body and soul. It's forever. That's the truth of the matter.

Just because you accept your weight, it doesn't mean that you want to put on weight. You accept that it's that certain weight, but will take precautions to keep it from increasing.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
Jul 9 2012, 07:04 AM
lysie
Jul 9 2012, 07:02 AM
JamaicanBeauty7
Jul 9 2012, 07:01 AM
eugenie
If AS accepted her body "as it is", she would not be trying to convince everyone she's a "Size 2". I don't see Kate or Marlena or Nicole, Mel, Gabi, Abby, Jennifer writing books on how to stay thin or how to keep your "kanine" from getting fat.
I don't think she's trying to convince people she's a size 2. She probably made one statement, one that I have yet to see any so I personally doubt it's a fact but let's assume it's true. I'm noticing everyone else bringing it up but maybe that's just me.

Also, Kate, Marlena, Nicole, Mel, Gabi, Abby and Jennifer are characters and I don't see them writing books on that...
AS is a working mother and is in good shape. I'm sure many people are wondering how she does it. Why not write a book? Inspire others who thought it was impossible to do the same? Plus, if she is passionate about animals as I know a lot of people in my neighborhood are, why not write a book on healthy eating for animals too? I see plenty of dogs whose owners could use that book. Hell, anyone who has a dog might be interested.
It was in that interview about her bikini body.
Oh, ok. Thanks.
I think it's entirely possible that Ali could be a size 2. When I weighed 120, I could wear a size 2, depending on the style and manufacturer, and I assure you, I had zero muscle tone except for my legs. The only area where she might have issues would be her boobs. I am fairly generously endowed, and that's where I had problems.

I would have loved to have Ali's current body at any time in my adult life.

BTW, one of my daughter's friends is Ari's height, same body type, doesn't have an ounce of body fat, and wears a size 14!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

eugenie

She could learn how to spell canine before she writes about them.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

eugenie
Jul 9 2012, 07:20 AM
She could learn how to spell canine before she writes about them.
I'm reasonably certain that Ali knows how to spell canine.....perhaps her posting device has a mind of its own, as mine sometimes does.

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

I will be boycotting Days on wed and so will many others I know. Not willing to watch Ej and Sami nonsense and don't have to.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

eugenie
I think that has to do more with marketing than anything else. AS is the host of The Biggest Loser which gives her a platform to be a person some people want to hear from when it comes to fitness and a healthy lifestyle. I suspect if the other ladies were asked to write books on the matter (or some other) they probably would, too.

Having had the opportunity to take a spin class with her I can say - unequivocally - there is not a fat area on the woman's body. She is incredibly fit - and very driven. Personally I see nothing wrong with that.

restless daze
Member Avatar
Now don't come whoopin' my ass at the grocery store cause I picked on your fav on here!

I've said it before and I'll say it again. While Sami Brady may be a very hated character and Alison Sweeney may be a very hated actress, to each their own.

Myself, I admire the woman for looking better than she ever has. She seems to be the type of lady who would have "bad genes" and have a very easy time of gaining weight,a dn a very difficult time of keeping it off.

Being thin does not come easy for some folks. If it was, no one would be fat.

I commend her for all her efforts to look her best. I am sure it isn't easy. I also commend her for making a buck where she can. She appears to be a smart business woman. Nothing wrong with that. Id do the same if I was acting on board the sinking ship called Days. She has to prepare for the future.

Anyone who thinks she is fat, well, to each their own- but come ON. Even is she isn't a size 2, she is no where near FAT. Dont let the hate blind you to what is reality. She may not be tall, lithe, and slender like AZ, but she isn't FAT. Far from it.

She may be petite, and may not have the most feminine features- but she is still beautiful IMO, and looking better than she ever has.

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

restless daze
Jul 9 2012, 11:43 PM
I've said it before and I'll say it again. While Sami Brady may be a very hated character and Alison Sweeney may be a very hated actress, to each their own.

Myself, I admire the woman for looking better than she ever has. She seems to be the type of lady who would have "bad genes" and have a very easy time of gaining weight,a dn a very difficult time of keeping it off.

Being thin does not come easy for some folks. If it was, no one would be fat.

I commend her for all her efforts to look her best. I am sure it isn't easy. I also commend her for making a buck where she can. She appears to be a smart business woman. Nothing wrong with that. Id do the same if I was acting on board the sinking ship called Days. She has to prepare for the future.

Anyone who thinks she is fat, well, to each their own- but come ON. Even is she isn't a size 2, she is no where near FAT. Dont let the hate blind you to what is reality. She may not be tall, lithe, and slender like AZ, but she isn't FAT. Far from it.

She may be petite, and may not have the most feminine features- but she is still beautiful IMO, and looking better than she ever has.

I concur. Personally, I believe that Ali looks amazing. Beauty is the eye of the beholder, and to me she's beautiful. There are so many people out there who struggle with their weight - therefore, Ali is a good role model for women out there. She offers healthy and good-natured examples on how to improve your quality of life. Furthermore, even if I don't know her personally, I get the impression that she's a very sensible person who's got her two feet firmly on the ground. I'm certain many of these comments we find everywhere filled with malicious, senseless intent won't even cause a chink in her armour.
Edited by The Scorpion, Jul 10 2012, 09:31 AM.

mer4santo
Member Avatar

Never mind.
Edited by mer4santo, Jul 10 2012, 11:36 AM.

Aliaron
Member Avatar

I could give a rat's tail what Ali Sweeney looks like. Its not her looks that turned me from her.

speaking of the show, wake me when there is something worth watching. Or its getting cancelled.
Edited by Aliaron, Jul 12 2012, 09:52 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply