Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Kristin Chenoweth Joins 'The Good Wife' in Recurring Role
Topic Started: Jun 26 2012, 04:50 PM (531 Views)
Thomson
Member Avatar

On the heels of announcing two big roles filled to be filled by Maura Tierney and Marc Warren, The Good Wife is adding another big name to its large roster of guest actors in the upcoming fourth season.

Broadway veteran and Emmy winner Kristin Chenoweth, who most recently starred on ABC's axed GCB, joins the series as a recurring character during the September season premiere.

Also starring on Pushing Daisies and appearing in a string of well-received Glee cameos, Chenoweth will play a political reporter who tries to uncover profession (and personal) dirt on the secretly separated Alicia (Julianna Margulies) and Peter (Chris Noth) Florrick.

The third big addition to the upcoming season, Chenoweth will help fill the gap left by several recurring guests who have since booked new series. Repeat Good Wife actors Matthew Perry, Mamie Gummer and Tim Guinee are among those in pilots that were picked up for the new season.
Still, that hasn't stopped many Good Wife guests with other gigs. Raising Hope's Martha Plimpton and True Blood's Carrie Preston have both continued to make appearances.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/kristin-chenoweth-good-wife-season-4-341773
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Dakota
Member Avatar
World Cup June 12, 2014- July 13, 2014

I am not sure how I feel about this, sometimes I think she is annoying, but good for her in landing a new role.

BC2.0
Member Avatar
Jester

Ooh, it's gonna be interesting to see how she fits on a show like this. Oh, and I didn't know Maura Tierney was joining too; LOVE HER!

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

I don't watch the Good Wife. But damm they sure get incredible guest stars.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Primetime News & Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply