Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Will Blackmails EJ; Airs the the week of July 2nd
Topic Started: Jun 28 2012, 01:27 PM (5,284 Views)
Dreamy
Member Avatar

Go Will!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Daytime
Member Avatar

Daytime
Jun 28 2012, 02:41 PM
C'mon now.. like I am suppose believe smart EJ wouldn't have burned that document as soon as he found it.. LOL Whatever tho.. I'm cool with it.. Anybody can see Will wants to be like EJ..

My vision.. EJ/Sami/Will/ teaming up to keep EJ's secret.. They have a lot to lose if it ever comes out about EJ's paternity. Sami's job at CW and Will's new love for power and wealth.. win win for all involved.. That is until Kristen comes back to challenge them.. I could see her coaxing Chad to stand with her pitting Chad against Will... EJ against Kristen.. Oooo. I get tingles thinking about it.
Adding to my vision..

Another idea.. Down the line, while Chad is fighting against Will.. He comes up with the idea to pretend to fall for Will just to get ahead of the game only to realize he's fallen for him for real. This will create angst for Sonny and Will and Chad making a choice.. Business or Love... I have so many ideas for this storyline. I have always thought Chad and Will had chemistry. My fangirl is outta control!!!!

six
Member Avatar

DiMeraFan67
Jun 28 2012, 02:06 PM
six
Jun 28 2012, 02:01 PM
Hopefully they don't take away the only good part of this story by having the majority of the ejill and wilson stuff happen off screen. It makes no sense that EJ A. kept that document and B. kept leaving it out in the open. Will has good reason to go into Alice's home. Why couldn't he have stumbled across a copy she kept for safe keeping?
I agree that its dumb of EJ, but they always make him look like an idiot so this is normal. Will finding it in Tom and Alice's house would have been much worse though because Bo and Hope turned that place upside down looking for clues and had a little help from Jennifer and Daniel too. So either way this was going to make someone look bad.
I'd much rather they miss something than for someone to be that dumb. This is rubber belly - dumb and there's no excuse for that.

Mirage75
Member Avatar

These two are so damn boring! This story is just stupid as hell.

Maggie28wubsEj
Member Avatar

I hope it turns out better than it reads. Will better be majorly crushing on Ej and that's why he can't continue with the blackmail. He better be trying to help clear him cause he's in wub. :wub:

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

I love one thing about this: Will finds a document that apparently the police weren't able to. But the article doesn't suggest searching. He just...finds it.

Good for you, Will.

I think I'd be more into this if I didn't need an EJ hiatus.

supercool74
Member Avatar

Daytime
Jun 28 2012, 02:41 PM
C'mon now.. like I am suppose believe smart EJ wouldn't have burned that document as soon as he found it.. LOL Whatever tho.. I'm cool with it.. Anybody can see Will wants to be like EJ..

My vision.. EJ/Sami/Will/ teaming up to keep EJ's secret.. They have a lot to lose if it ever comes out about EJ's paternity. Sami's job at CW and Will's new love for power and wealth.. win win for all involved.. That is until Kristen comes back to challenge them.. I could see her coaxing Chad to stand with her pitting Chad against Will... EJ against Kristen.. Oooo. I get tingles thinking about it.
You know I really hadn't thought about this but now I'm sure we'll get some Kristen/Will scenes since he is working with/for EJ so much. I almost know that Kristen/EJ will be adversaries, so that will most likely pit Kristen and Will against each other, unless Will is truly out to get EJ, which I really doubt at this point. Not that Will would be ANY kind of match for Kristen...but it will still be interesting to watch. I just want to see these two in the same room together.

I know it all sounds contrived to people but the fact that EJ and Will are still in each other's orbit is fine by me. I'm interested in why Will wants EJ to take the lie detector test and how he knows it will help. I don't care...I love these two together, at least for now. I might change my mind if Will becomes too dark under EJ's tutelage. I don't really want Will to be too bad because he's really more of a sweet kid...but I would like to see him struggle a bit with who he wants to be...and have it nothing to do with being gay.

jaygal
Member Avatar

Oh, EJ things aint looking too good huh. See if Will was messing with Brady he'd be in a Sarcophagus by now. I want EJ to get his mojo back and sort this kid out but i'm not going to hold my breath.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Jax Teller♥

You know what I see coming out of this.....more contrived plot writing

Somehow Ej tells Sami or she finds out when Will blurts it out by mistake that Ej isn't really Stefano's son. While John is making a power play for Dimera Enteprises, Ej tells Sami that if she isn't careful about keeping the secret that she can end up losing CW to John of all people. Sami blackmails Ej into signing over CW to her and she will keep his secret, if not she will tell John who then takes over Dimera Enterprises and CW and she will have her job secure through that avenue. In the meantime Lucas isn't liking this closeness with Sami and Ej and thinks something is going on between them, he confronts Sami about it but she denies, they get into a heated argument and she tells him to go fly a kite, their relationship hits the skids as BD predicted and Lucas also quits CW in protest as he can't work with Sami anymore since he's not 'with' her. Ej convinces Will to also keep quiet and reminds me that he still holds the cards because of the shooting and that disclosure can still send him to jail. Will also sides with Ej and Sami to keep the secret. Since Lucas doesn't know what is going on, he's livid that it seems his former flame and their son are siding with Ej. In the meantime John goes to Kate who is trying to get back CW for herself and tells her that he's making a power play for Dimera Enterprises and he needs her help too. Lucas continues to be pissed with Sami and Ej and decides to side with his mom and John against Sami, Ej and Will....so we have sami/will/ej vs lucas/kate/john and guess what ends this entire escape? YEah...the reveal that John was framed by Ej who stole his money and since Stefano took that too Ej is up shit's creek. Sami again storms off telling Ej that she never wants to see him again, Will is left flabbergasted that he trusted EJ at all....John stays with Dimera Enterprises, appoints Kate and Lucas as CEO's of Countess W for their loyalty and that is when Kristen returns to duke it out with John

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Jun 28 2012, 04:00 PM

Somehow Ej tells Sami or she finds out when Will blurts it out by mistake that Ej isn't really Stefano's son. While John is making a power play for Dimera Enteprises, Ej tells Sami that if she isn't careful about keeping the secret that she can end up losing CW to John of all people. Sami blackmails Ej into signing over CW to her and she will keep his secret, if not she will tell John who then takes over Dimera Enterprises and CW and she will have her job secure through that avenue. In the meantime Lucas isn't liking this closeness with Sami and Ej and thinks something is going on between them, he confronts Sami about it but she denies, they get into a heated argument and she tells him to go fly a kite, their relationship hits the skids as BD predicted and Lucas also quits CW in protest as he can't work with Sami anymore since he's not 'with' her. Ej convinces Will to also keep quiet and reminds me that he still holds the cards because of the shooting and that disclosure can still send him to jail. Will also sides with Ej and Sami to keep the secret. Since Lucas doesn't know what is going on, he's livid that it seems his former flame and their son are siding with Ej. In the meantime John goes to Kate who is trying to get back CW for herself and tells her that he's making a power play for Dimera Enterprises and he needs her help too. Lucas continues to be pissed with Sami and Ej and decides to side with his mom and John against Sami, Ej and Will....so we have sami/will/ej vs lucas/kate/john and guess what ends this entire escape? YEah...the reveal that John was framed by Ej who stole his money and since Stefano took that too Ej is up shit's creek. Sami again storms off telling Ej that she never wants to see him again, Will is left flabbergasted that he trusted EJ at all....John stays with Dimera Enterprises, appoints Kate and Lucas as CEO's of Countess W for their loyalty and that is when Kristen returns to duke it out with John
Sounds plausible...and the SAME damn "EJ, I knew you never will change" speech from Sami and EJ humiliated again scene....aka AS Emmy bait/screeching/wailing scenes that we see every other summer.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Jax Teller♥

Liz<3Days
Jun 28 2012, 04:04 PM
LuvingLumi

Sounds plausible...and the SAME damn "EJ, I knew you never will change" speech from Sami and EJ humiliated again scene....aka AS Emmy bait/screeching/wailing scenes that we see every other summer.

they are already setting up the 'you'll never change' thing...notice how she tells him in today's DA that Lexie thought that he could be a better man and she thinks that too but somehow she thinks that he doesn't want to be.....lol....

Seriously, how stupid is this shit

The argument that I always hear for why some got turned off to Lumi was that he wanted her to change, well isn't that what we are seeing with Ej and Sami...Sami wanting Ej to become someone he isn't? Yep..double standard.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

Sounds good, Will finally gets the upper hand. But instead of his freedom, he wants the perks, respect (and via other spoilers previously posted, to be taught the Dimera way). I think this is going to be fun to watch but I'm with Six on going bigger. I love EJ but I hope Will fucks with EJ's head while holding the blackmail over his head a little bit. I want to see the effects of EJ's influence (and Lumi's genes) out in full force; I know he picked up a thing or two these past few months.

Daytime
Member Avatar

"If EJ wanted 2 deal w/ Will he could, but As much as Will frustrates EJ, he secretly respects him & enjoys his relationship w/ him"

from mag..

Cerulean
Member Avatar

DiMeraFan67
Jun 28 2012, 01:35 PM
Gotta throw in that I love Agent Spencer and I wish he would stick around. Rafe can go away and we can keep Spencer.
Actor playing Spencer has brought more to the table in a handful of scenes than Gering has in four years. :shame:

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Cerulean
Jun 28 2012, 04:19 PM
DiMeraFan67
Gotta throw in that I love Agent Spencer and I wish he would stick around. Rafe can go away and we can keep Spencer.
Actor playing Spencer has brought more to the table in a handful of scenes than Gering has in four years. :shame:
I totally agree with that and I think the actor is better than most of the cast actually, lol. Its pretty bad to say that, but it really does seem that way so far. I know he's just a bit player so he is never going to get anything serious to work with but I like the character so far. He seems to really be no nonsense instead of just acting like it. I even enjoyed his scenes with Billie a while back and I haven't like anything Lisa Rinna has done in about 15 years.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Jun 28 2012, 04:09 PM
Liz<3Days
Jun 28 2012, 04:04 PM
LuvingLumi

they are already setting up the 'you'll never change' thing...notice how she tells him in today's DA that Lexie thought that he could be a better man and she thinks that too but somehow she thinks that he doesn't want to be.....lol....

Seriously, how stupid is this shit

The argument that I always hear for why some got turned off to Lumi was that he wanted her to change, well isn't that what we are seeing with Ej and Sami...Sami wanting Ej to become someone he isn't? Yep..double standard.
Believe me...its such stupid bullshit. Sami always pushing him to change...be the better man. And EJ being the fool to listen each and every time. Oh, and don't forget the whole "its for the kids" crap that they always play. (Like Sami dont have kids with Lucas?)

Its a total double standard...but that's EJ and Sami.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Agent Spencer is yet another highly interesting day player, joining Andrew and Tyler in my "hey they ought to be regulars" pantheon.

I'm looking forward to this. I want Will's attempt at blackmail to go much better this time, proving that EJ has created a monster by showing Will the ropes. Tables turned, all good.

badaddiction
Member Avatar

Daytime
Jun 28 2012, 04:17 PM
"If EJ wanted 2 deal w/ Will he could, but As much as Will frustrates EJ, he secretly respects him & enjoys his relationship w/ him"

from mag..
This x's 1,000,000.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

px780
Jun 28 2012, 03:07 PM
I love one thing about this: Will finds a document that apparently the police weren't able to. But the article doesn't suggest searching. He just...finds it.

Good for you, Will.

I think I'd be more into this if I didn't need an EJ hiatus.
The secret drawer is left partly open.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Cerulean
Jun 28 2012, 04:19 PM
DiMeraFan67
No shit. Can we please trade Agent Spencer for Rafe?!?!?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply