Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Will Blackmails EJ; Airs the the week of July 2nd
Topic Started: Jun 28 2012, 01:27 PM (5,319 Views)
six
Member Avatar

Dee-anne
Jun 30 2012, 08:12 AM
spartan
Jun 29 2012, 11:15 AM
brazen
Jun 29 2012, 10:22 AM
Quote:

Anyone else notice that with all the crap that EJ's done to every character, no one is mad at him. What other character has ever been this way? Someone was always mad at Sami, Kate, Nicole, Stefano... The idea that everyone just respects EJ is plain old crazy.

I haven't noticed that. Nicole and her pals are running around declaring him unfit to raise that baby. Rafe's running around with Roman trying to pin a murder on him, Rafe's helping keep his kid from him. Nicole's ransacking his apartment to put him in jail. Daniel's keeping his kid from him. Kayla just said she doesn't trust him. Lucas flips out every time he's near. Sonny even badmouths him to Will. None of that equals respect.

The only person that really does respect him is Will, Chad and the kids, with a side of Sami depending on what day it is.
Not to mention he just called himself 'persona non grata' at his own sister's memorial on today's episode.

As to this article, I'm pretty much in the camp of whatever keeps EJill on my screens should be good with me. I just enjoy their scenes and I think Will is more interesting being drawn to the dark side a bit. I like Will thinking he has the upperhand on EJ and turning the tables. If he does this effortlessly and pulls it off flawlessly though, I'll take issue. He's learning, but he still has alot to learn and I want EJ to remind him of that fact again very soon.
In what way is Will been drawn to the darkside. All we see is him spending lots of time in EJ's company. That is boring, because nothing is really happening, they just sit /stand around talking. It's no longer interesting because they are not discussing anything new.

EJ is suppose to be a vilain but all they have him doing is babysitting Will and being comforted by Will,s mum, and her telling him he can be a better person now without Stephano's influence. The last time they had EJ doing something bad was when we found out that he was responsible for John being in prison. How he went about it wasn'even shown, they just told us that EJ was responsible. Prior to that, was when he imprisoned Rafe and had a stranger having sex with Sami.

Whenever they show him up against people in his own age group like Brady and Rafe, Brady and Rafe always manage to get the upper hand. So, you are left with the impression that EJ is all mouth and no action, unless it comes to people half his age, or women.

Seems pretty even to me. Both Rafe and EJ have knocked each other to the ground with a punch. Brady managed to lose the upper hand in a fight for awhile even after hiring a huge thug to knock EJ over the head first...

It is true that it would be better to know what Will is doing for EJ, but Ejill is enjoyable even without that information and it's better than anything Will had going on before.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Dee-anne

six
Jul 1 2012, 03:05 PM
Dee-anne
Jun 30 2012, 08:12 AM
spartan
Jun 29 2012, 11:15 AM
brazen
Jun 29 2012, 10:22 AM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Not to mention he just called himself 'persona non grata' at his own sister's memorial on today's episode.

As to this article, I'm pretty much in the camp of whatever keeps EJill on my screens should be good with me. I just enjoy their scenes and I think Will is more interesting being drawn to the dark side a bit. I like Will thinking he has the upperhand on EJ and turning the tables. If he does this effortlessly and pulls it off flawlessly though, I'll take issue. He's learning, but he still has alot to learn and I want EJ to remind him of that fact again very soon.
In what way is Will been drawn to the darkside. All we see is him spending lots of time in EJ's company. That is boring, because nothing is really happening, they just sit /stand around talking. It's no longer interesting because they are not discussing anything new.

EJ is suppose to be a vilain but all they have him doing is babysitting Will and being comforted by Will,s mum, and her telling him he can be a better person now without Stephano's influence. The last time they had EJ doing something bad was when we found out that he was responsible for John being in prison. How he went about it wasn'even shown, they just told us that EJ was responsible. Prior to that, was when he imprisoned Rafe and had a stranger having sex with Sami.

Whenever they show him up against people in his own age group like Brady and Rafe, Brady and Rafe always manage to get the upper hand. So, you are left with the impression that EJ is all mouth and no action, unless it comes to people half his age, or women.

Seems pretty even to me. Both Rafe and EJ have knocked each other to the ground with a punch. Brady managed to lose the upper hand in a fight for awhile even after hiring a huge thug to knock EJ over the head first...

It is true that it would be better to know what Will is doing for EJ, but Ejill is enjoyable even without that information and it's better than anything Will had going on before.
I can't recall when EJ has knocked Rafe to the ground. This year alone on two different occasion, Rafe knocked him to the ground and EJ did not even attempt to retaliate but, there was no hesitation on his part when he decided to smack Will. Brady got beaten up when EJ sent his goons to do the job. The one occasion that he was forced into a fist fight with Brady he lost. Yes, Brady had someone hit him over the head first but Brady waited until he was back on his feet before resuming the fight.

As to EJ/Will, their story has no substance, It is not enough for me to just watch them interact. They are also turning Will into this pretty shallow person, well that's how he appears to me now, so I not enjoying him as I once did.

six
Member Avatar

I don't think it's controversial that someone would be out of it after being hit in the head with a club, even if they do manage to stand up. I only remember Rafe hitting EJ on one occasion, but I'll take your word for it, since my viewing has been really spotty during the last several months.

EJ knocked Rafe down after the 'truth' about Grace came to light.

Dee-anne

six
Jul 1 2012, 04:42 PM
I don't think it's controversial that someone would be out of it after being hit in the head with a club, even if they do manage to stand up. I only remember Rafe hitting EJ on one occasion, but I'll take your word for it, since my viewing has been really spotty during the last several months.

EJ knocked Rafe down after the 'truth' about Grace came to light.
I forgot about EJ hitting Rafe over Grace.

As for Brady, he was still being more fair to EJ, then EJ was to him. Brady did not see it coming as EJ's goons beat him until he was unconcious. At least Brady waited until EJ was steady on his feet before having the punch up. EJ no choice but to fight back.

Rafe knocked EJ down when he found out about the griefsex and he knocked him down again when EJ was saying nasty things to Nicole, after entering Nicole's hotel room to find a half naked Rafe and coming to the wrong conclusion.

six
Member Avatar

I'm not complaining that Brady didn't fight fair. In the fictional world, If you're already at the point where you've decided someone who's minding their own business needs to be beaten, taking it a step further and recruiting help or outsourcing it all together isn't all that much worse. You're already doing the wrong thing, so you'd might as well do it efficiently. But when you go that route, you don't get any credit for getting the upper hand, either, which is the thing that we're quibbling over.

Thanks, I didn't see that EJ/Rafe/Nicole thing.
Edited by six, Jul 1 2012, 06:33 PM.

Caylee
Member Avatar

:offs: Consider me shocked!
I saw this coming, so yeah. Will, I love ya, but you saw how trying to blackmail EJ before worked.

Edited by Caylee, Jul 2 2012, 10:16 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply