Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: Two Couples Make Fireworks on the 4th of July
Topic Started: Jun 29 2012, 08:58 AM (1,493 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

In the July 9th issue of Soap Opera Digest, it features two article, one about John and Sam and the other Micheal and Starr.

John is back in PC..He's still searching for the guy who murdered his sister. He starts to feel that he's partially responsible for her death which sends him turning to alcohol. While he's drowning his sorrows at the docks, he bumps into Sam. For Sam, John is someone that reminds her of a happier times and someone she can lean on. "They have a connection." While they are conversing, it leads to them sharing a kiss, which is witnessed in two ways, one will have a immediate reaction, while the the other have more of a long term effect. The kiss is going to complicate things for the three of them, John, Sam, and Jason, and if you throw in Elizabeth, the four of them. He does point out that JaSam fans shouldn't give up hope, though they have a long road ahead of them.

The other couple is Starr and Michael, the article states Starr and Michael share a close moment at the beginning of the week but Starr pulls back. Starr feels like she's turning her back on Cole and Hope. Michael understands and invites her to hang out with him and the Quartermaines on the 4th. They agree to be friends but will they be able to commit to their choice? Carlivarti thinks it time for Starr to try and put the pain and loss behind her and be a little more open to about what is happening between her and Michael.

For full details of these great articles pick up the latest issue of Soap Opera Digest.. :D

Edited by Daytime, Jun 29 2012, 12:36 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

brazen
Member Avatar

I guess that means Sam and John aren't related. Sam deserves better than Jason anyway, I'm all for Sam and John.

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

Any living & breathing human deserves better than Jason.

I'm a huge fan of Kristen Alderson. I remember her first day on One Life to Live 14 years ago and literally watched her grow up and adore her.

But I don't see much chemistry with Chad Duell. I wished there was, but I'm just not feeling it. I actually enjoyed his romance with Abby.

lene
Member Avatar

Yes, it's been like...4 months since Cole and Hope died... time to move on. :rolleyes:

bstreis
Member Avatar
No matter what you think, I DO love you.

Yes to McBam not being related. I do wonder how they're going to write out the John/Natalie relationship...however it's done I hope it keeps MA off screen cause I don't need to see Natalie in PC. The Liam part is what makes me sad though if they do a breakup with Natalie/John. That kid was super adorable (although they'd prob recast if they ever showed him onscreen) and I just don't see John up and leaving him behind after everything.

I like that Starr pulls back from Michael. I do see the chemistry there but good boy Michael having a school boy crush on her is playing a bit cheesy for me right now.

Thanks for posting.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

I want McBam and Liason <3 :)

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

I want mcbam lnl2 and Jason with bop...
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

Shick
Jun 29 2012, 04:02 PM
You and me both :wub:

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

Ej_Sami
Jun 29 2012, 04:22 PM
may i ask who is BOP?

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

Keisha
Jun 29 2012, 07:46 PM
Ej_Sami
may i ask who is BOP?
Bop=box of pain or box of painful memories

Spoiler: click to toggle
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ScorpioQueen
Member Avatar

Keisha
Jun 29 2012, 07:45 PM
Shick
Jun 29 2012, 04:02 PM
You and me both :wub:
Me three!! :D :wub:

cscarly

if carlo end of carson why isnt john and sam end of jason when she has betrayed and betrayed him
choosing cop over him she trusted cop of all people say he person she turn to are u serious
i killed someone after i stole his money last person i want my life be cop that not even to things
she did to jake and liz .

CarlD2

bstreis
Jun 29 2012, 01:11 PM
Yes to McBam not being related. I do wonder how they're going to write out the John/Natalie relationship...however it's done I hope it keeps MA off screen cause I don't need to see Natalie in PC. The Liam part is what makes me sad though if they do a breakup with Natalie/John. That kid was super adorable (although they'd prob recast if they ever showed him onscreen) and I just don't see John up and leaving him behind after everything.

I like that Starr pulls back from Michael. I do see the chemistry there but good boy Michael having a school boy crush on her is playing a bit cheesy for me right now.

Thanks for posting.
John had already lost interest in Natalie and Liam when he started helping Tea with her problems, and I don't get the impression he actually cares about anyone but himself and his latest damsel in distress, so this would be true to the character. I just wish that Sam would have a story that isn't about these men who just seem to be completely empty.

I think Chad and Kristen have chemistry (not burning passion, but just a certain sweetness), but this is way too fast. Killing off Hope was one of the dumbest decisions possible. It served no real story purpose and was the type of material Kristen can't do.

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

Ej_Sami
Jun 30 2012, 02:08 AM
Keisha
Jun 29 2012, 07:46 PM
Ej_Sami
may i ask who is BOP?
Bop=box of pain or box of painful memories

Spoiler: click to toggle
oh ok.

happy
Member Avatar

Im all for McBain and Sam. They have mad chemistry.

I used to be a fan of Liaison, but Liz can't be with a professional killer. That's gross. I used to feel sorry for Jason with brain injury falling into that life. But it's been decades, and he has consistently chosen that lifestyle again and again - no matter how may people it hurt. Jason's not a hero. He's a murderer. And that is NOT sexy.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply