Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
B&B: July Discussion
Topic Started: Jun 30 2012, 02:06 AM (2,066 Views)
lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

The Bold and the Beautiful
July Discussion

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

Thanks Lightandday for getting the July discussion for the B&BPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Well it looks like i will be continue to enjoy the SOC live thread to get through this month of storylines. Please soap gods, let the Steffy/Liam/Hope triangle end. I am getting to the point that I will no longer watch the show.

Daytime
Member Avatar

i had a thought... Stupid Liam married Steffy while in Italy.. She keeps saying "They pledged their love to each other"..

natdot99
Member Avatar

Daytime
Jun 30 2012, 04:07 PM
i had a thought... Stupid Liam married Steffy while in Italy.. She keeps saying "They pledged their love to each other"..
LIAM IS A PARASITE TO BOTH WOMEN, PERIOD.
In all fairness, i would have kicked :soapbox: Liam. He spent six months waiting to be married to Hope and then as usual when Hope disappointment him, he turns to Steffy. I hope Steffy finally kicks Liam to the curb and realizes she done with both Spencer men.

Now Katie has to deal with Steffie, again. I hope Steffy shuts down the Raging Harpee Mrs. Bill Spencer. :hail: :hail:

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

I still don't get why either of these girls continue to throw themselves at this pathetic loser.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

cubsgirl
Jun 30 2012, 08:39 PM
I still don't get why either of these girls continue to throw themselves at this pathetic loser.
Because of Bell, Jr. belief that the triangle from hell is bringing in young viewers.

I think Bell, Jr. created the most hated male character in Liam and boring couple(Lope) just to make the viewers watch the show.

Steffy character is being written to prop other characters and she will not have her own storyline or love story. :soapbox:

somersetfan
Member Avatar

Can I just say I am barely watching B&B and still I am sick of the Liam/Steffy/Hope/Katie/Bill stories. It is really pathetic that these characters have lead the only A and B stories on the show for over a year. I like all the actors involved but my lord this is getting old. There are so many other characters on B&B who could be showcased. Stephanie, Pam, Donna, Rick, Amber. Hell even Brooke, Ridge and Taylor could be given their own story instead of being used as props in this madness.

I know alot of people didn't like the Donna and Pam rivalry but I LOVED it. It was just the type of camp B&B needed(and is severely lacking right now). That rivalry could make a great B story. Felicia and Thorne are still viable characters. They could be involved in stories. Lesli Kay is an amazing actress who should never be used as a prop.....EVER!

The show has tossed so many great actors aside this past year it is truly a crime. Rick Hearst, Jack Wagner, Lesley-Anne Down, Ashley Jones, Sarah Brown and now Adrienne Frantz. These actors could still be there and in story :hmmph:

It is just so sad but I will hop down off my :soapbox: now.

Edited by somersetfan, Jul 2 2012, 01:29 PM.

badaddiction
Member Avatar

I really enjoyed today's episode in which Karen came out to Bill. It was well written and well played. Honestly, I felt more for this storyline within the short while it's been playing than I have during Days' coming out storyline that's been playing for a almost a year.

I have to confess I'm loving the Steffy/Liam/Hope storyline. I just know Liam and Steffy slept together in Italy and I can't wait for it to be revealed.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

I really want a new man for Steffy. This sissy Liam is not up to snuff for her! Once she gets a real man, Liam will see what he's missing! But alas that won't happen now with this impending pregnancy. :bs:

brazen
Member Avatar

I can't believe Liam doesn't even show any guilt. He runs off to marry Hope all smiles, then has sex with her in the SAME bed? Now shows up home from his wonderful honeymoon all happy then laughing with Steffy at the coffee shop?

No guilt or thoughts of wrongdoing from him at all? Steffy shows more guilt from her talks with Taylor and with Brooke on the phone while Liam shows none.

Both Steffy and Hope are too good for him, I don't know why they're fighting over that guy. Or either wants him.

EllEll09

somersetfan
Jul 2 2012, 01:26 PM
Can I just say I am barely watching B&B and still I am sick of the Liam/Steffy/Hope/Katie/Bill stories. It is really pathetic that these characters have lead the only A and B stories on the show for over a year. I like all the actors involved but my lord this is getting old. There are so many other characters on B&B who could be showcased. Stephanie, Pam, Donna, Rick, Amber. Hell even Brooke, Ridge and Taylor could be given their own story instead of being used as props in this madness.

I know alot of people didn't like the Donna and Pam rivalry but I LOVED it. It was just the type of camp B&B needed(and is severely lacking right now). That rivalry could make a great B story. Felicia and Thorne are still viable characters. They could be involved in stories. Lesli Kay is an amazing actress who should never be used as a prop.....EVER!

The show has tossed so many great actors aside this past year it is truly a crime. Rick Hearst, Jack Wagner, Lesley-Anne Down, Ashley Jones, Sarah Brown and now Adrienne Frantz. These actors could still be there and in story :hmmph:

It is just so sad but I will hop down off my :soapbox: now.

I agree with you wholeheartedly. I stopped watching B&B a couple of months ago & just visit the messageboards but I'm starting to lose interest all together because nothing seems to change. If it's not the Liam/Hope/Steffy show it's more of the 'Logans are awesome' rubbish. So glad I DIDN'T watch that pukeworthy episode with Brooke, Katie and Hope giving themselves pats on the back, it would have been more than I could stomach without wanting to throw up.

This isn't a soap opera in the true sense of being about multiple characters, families and storylines, this show revolves only around one family and that's it. The once front and center Forresters have all but disappeared and the other characters seem to exist only to talk about the favorites, worry about them, discuss every aspect of their lives...it's not just ridiculous it's boring. I've gone back to GH & Y&R which after enduring the Logan show is like a breath of fresh air. At least if I don't like one storyline or some of the characters there's something else to watch.
Edited by EllEll09, Jul 4 2012, 06:17 PM.

LPS
Member Avatar

Steffy and Liam didn't have sex right?

LMAO.....Taylor talking to Ridge about Liam/Hope, "If they don't work out, Liam and Steffy can live their lives".....what mother, especially one with Taylor's history, would want her daughter in that kind of relationship? Who would their daughter to be the second choice?

The Hope, Daisy, Thomas, and Marcus scenes were CHEESY. Gag..... Sorry writers but Thomas and Daisy have zero chemistry.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

LPS
Jul 11 2012, 12:48 PM
LMAO.....Taylor talking to Ridge about Liam/Hope, "If they don't work out, Liam and Steffy can live their lives".....what mother, especially one with Taylor's history, would want her daughter in that kind of relationship? Who would their daughter to be the second choice?
That's one of my biggest problems with this. Taylor's role. I understand supporting your daughter and wanting her to be happy. But we've seen Taylor come to terms with the fact that she was always second best when it came to Ridge and Brooke. Why would she push Steffy into that position with Liam and Hope? Taylor should be encouraging Steffy to move on to someone who will love her and only her.

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

^^Not only that but Brookes role is a head scratcher too. Why did she fight so hard for her daughter to win this man? What do either mothers see in Liam that would even make them think he is remotely good enough for either one? I would tell my daughter to wash her hands of this loser and waffler and find a real man. You would think that women like Brooke and Taylor who have lived this for decades with Ridge would be a little bit smarter by now. Guess not.

reagon

I think Liam is basicily a decent man that is conflicted. Look at the alternatives. I think the comparisons to Ridge are fair but I do think Liam is more decent than Ridge ever was. Ridge treated both Brooke and Taylor like garbage for years where i do think Liam has been decent for the most part. But he's much too fickle and indecisive. That's his flaw and weakness IMO. And I don't get him not telling his father to get lost a long time ago.

Taylor has never had any self esteem so no shock to me she's pushing Steffy to him
Edited by reagon, Jul 12 2012, 01:00 PM.

Nate
Member Avatar
#BitchIsBack

What happened at Dayzee and Marcus's wedding? I missed it.

natdot99
Member Avatar

Nate
Jul 25 2012, 06:55 PM
What happened at Dayzee and Marcus's wedding? I missed it.
Marcus hit Anthony by texting and driving. The police showed up during the wedding but did not interrupt the ceremony.
It just a PSA story for driving while texting by the writers of the B&B.

queenpaula713
Member Avatar

I'd like to see them off Katie during labor and have Bill & Steffy get together. They could raise Katies son AND Steffy would be Hope's new mother-in-law AND Liam would freak out over his dad marrying his back-up plan. Then Brooke could have a heart attack and Donna could fall off a cliff and then MAYBE we could see the other s/l for the other characters. Sounds good to me

Nate
Member Avatar
#BitchIsBack

natdot99
Jul 25 2012, 07:31 PM
Marcus hit Anthony by texting and driving. The police showed up during the wedding but did not interrupt the ceremony.
It just a PSA story for driving while texting by the writers of the B&B.
Oh, ok thank you.

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Jul 12 2012, 12:13 PM
LPS
Jul 11 2012, 12:48 PM
That's one of my biggest problems with this. Taylor's role. I understand supporting your daughter and wanting her to be happy. But we've seen Taylor come to terms with the fact that she was always second best when it came to Ridge and Brooke. Why would she push Steffy into that position with Liam and Hope? Taylor should be encouraging Steffy to move on to someone who will love her and only her.
THANK YOU!!!! I am about two weeks behind on this show and I am watching Taylor and Brooke talking about it. I simply want to smack Taylor upside the head. I just find myself listening to Taylor go on and on about how Liam will choose Steffy. Proof is right there that as soon as Hope was back, Liam choose Hope over Steffy. I could see in front of Steffy being supportive because you want your children to be happy. Yet behind the scenes you are maybe not as positive about the relationship. Taylor as both a mother and a psychologist think it is okay to support this?
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply