Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: July Discussion
Topic Started: Jun 30 2012, 08:57 AM (4,151 Views)
Mason
Member Avatar

General Hospital
July Discussion

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

Thanks for letting Robin Mattson kick this thing off.

Personally, her Heather is the only reason I am tuning into General Hospital these days. Okay, her and Roger Howarth actually.

I can't stand Spinelli and never have. Put him in a scene with Heather and it's must-see TV for me.

Same goes for Sam but if she's getting the evil eye from Heather, I am completely absorbed in the scene.

Even ol' roid boy would benefit from having La Mattson as his scene partner (or acting coach if you want the real truth!).

And I know her days are numbered so I'm trying to enjoy the heck out of Heather and so for days like today (07/02), when there is no Heather, I am barely paying attention to what is going on on the screen.

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

for me i just can't wait to see McBam/Liason get kiss <3 them. Though I enjoy watch Gh for while and still do. :)

bstreis
Member Avatar
No matter what you think, I DO love you.

I'm so shocked that Trey turned out to be Joe Scully Jr's son...not

Kristina looks like a pathetic loser drooling over Trey.

Michael and Starr are cute but it's just too soon for a romance btw the two of them.

I like that McBain is back and looking forward to his scenes with Sam.

Still loving Heather, she helps make Steve slightly less of a bore.

I liked seeing Todd in the opening credits :)

EJamandBread
Member Avatar

I just tuned in the other day after a long hiatus.

Instantly fell in love with the chemistry between Carly and Todd. I gathered Carly is in a relationship with Johnny? Hm. I can't see it, but I'll wait to reserve judgement.

Liked the Star/Michael scenes. They are cute together.

Looooooved that crazy lady. Heather, is it? She is divine.

Sensed some chemistry between Kristina and Johnny. That could be fun.

Wasn't crazy about any of the Kate DID scenes, but fun to know that bomb is there with Johnny waiting to go off.

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

Am really not enjoying ANY of the scenes involving Starr, Michael, Kristina and Trey (and I am a huge fan of Kristen Alderson!). These scenes are irritating for lack of a better word and completely obviously geared to attract fans of Jersey Shore, Sweet Sixteen or any straying MTV viewer with zero brain cells.

I have seen some annoying teen summer storylines in my time (hi, Young and the Restless in the summer of 2000), but this one might just be the most vapid and tasteless I have ever, ever seen.

Posted Image

ScorpioQueen
Member Avatar

I don't like that GH is effectively the 'Sam show', I can at least tolerate her when she's not with Jason and whining about him 24/7. I much enjoy her with John and even Todd.

I'm not enjoying Kristina/Michael/Trey/Starr one bit, which is a shame because I like Michael but I can't watch his scenes with Starr. She drags him down.

I just can't wait for the Liason kiss!!! :wub: :wub:

CarlD2

EJamandBread
Jul 3 2012, 10:52 AM
Instantly fell in love with the chemistry between Carly and Todd. I gathered Carly is in a relationship with Johnny? Hm. I can't see it, but I'll wait to reserve judgement.

I wouldn't even bother to wait. She took him back less than a month after calling him a rapist. It is some of the worst writing I've seen on a soap, ever.

bstreis
Member Avatar

Anyone else think current all business, no nonsense Kate is another alter? She went from being all sad and compassionate to hard ass bitch quite quickly. I don't know much about Kate prior to the DID story, was she like this before the whole Connie/Kate thing?

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

I am on last week's show and on paper this whole Luke/Anna/Tracy/Heather mix should work. But I just can't watch it. I think it is because it is about Luke. I have not cared about Luke for a very long time.

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

I have never felt sorry for either Liason or JaSam fans (most likely because they are Liason or JaSam fans), but I sort of feel sorry for them because it's extremely obvious that TPTB are going to be playing Yo-Yo with both fan bases for as long as General Hospital has on the air.

Even Stevie Wonder can foresee Sam eventually getting back together with Jason (probably a "Christmas Miracle" episode) and then realizing she is unable to fight the urge to be with John and that deep down inside she loves John. And all through the back-and-forthness of it all, Jason begins to despise and degrade Elizabeth simply because he can and can never be at fault for anything.

peaches179

I really enjoyed the Lison/Jam scenes. I haven't watch in a long time, but if they could keep this sexual tension going between Lison... I could become a regular viewer.

The Patrick/Lulu/Maxie scenes were good, too.

bstreis
Member Avatar

Loved all the kissing yesterday. The McBam kiss was hot and steamy. The Liason kiss was sweet and tender. And the Micstarr/Starchael (haha) kiss was cute.

peaches179

bstreis
Jul 10 2012, 10:21 AM
Loved all the kissing yesterday. The McBam kiss was hot and steamy. The Liason kiss was sweet and tender. And the Micstarr/Starchael (haha) kiss was cute.

If the writers could continue to keep playing up the tension between Lison, I'm sure a lot more veiwers would return.

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

peaches179
Jul 10 2012, 12:41 PM
bstreis

If the writers could continue to keep playing up the tension between Lison, I'm sure a lot more veiwers would return.
Lison? I think their cult members actually worship at the feet of Liason.

ScorpioQueen
Member Avatar

peaches179
Jul 9 2012, 04:16 PM
I really enjoyed the Lison/Jam scenes. I haven't watch in a long time, but if they could keep this sexual tension going between Lison... I could become a regular viewer.

I only watch when Liason have scenes. If they get a real love story (finally) I will definitely tune in more and tink more Liason fans will too. :wub:

bstreis
Member Avatar

peaches179
Jul 10 2012, 12:41 PM
bstreis

I do like the way they're writing Liz as still being a shipper of JaSam and she's not jumping on a newly separated Jason. I didn't like the fact that she's seemingly done with Ewen because Jason is back in her orbit but at least she's not throwing herself at Jason.

peaches179

ScorpioQueen
Jul 10 2012, 04:13 PM
peaches179
Jul 9 2012, 04:16 PM

I only watch when Liason have scenes. If they get a real love story (finally) I will definitely tune in more and tink more Liason fans will too. :wub:

ICAM!!!

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

I wish Alexis had agreed to be Heather's legal representation.

Nancy Lee Grahn and Robin Mattson had mad chemistry on Santa Barbara. In fact, I remember them both being up for an Emmy in the same category one year and wishing they would both win.

Actually, SB had a strong hold on the Emmy nominations every year in the late 1980s. Kinda similar to the way General Hospital does now only difference is is that back then there were twelve daytime dramas as opposed to the current crop of four so it says a great deal about the creativity of that legendary show.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

So Heather lied about Sam's baby daddy,I was shocked by that and I do not know why.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply