Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: July Discussion
Topic Started: Jun 30 2012, 08:57 AM (4,184 Views)
Tammy
Member Avatar

So did John already leave and come back to Port Charles? Did him and Natalie break up? :pray:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

bstreis
Member Avatar
No matter what you think, I DO love you.

He left to go back home to be with Natalie and Liam. Then he got a lead on Joe Jrs location, which was in New Orleans. He (along with Jason, on Sonny's orders) both went to New Orleans to grab Joe. Jason ended up getting him and took him back to Port Charles. John followed. Which is what led him to the pier on the 4th and to that kiss with Sam. He's now back in Llanview waiting for Natalie/Liam (they went on a family trip to London). So nope, they're still together...

Deleted User
Deleted User

New to General Hospital, only have been watching a few weeks, but I'm really enjoying it. I've decided to not ship any pairings and instead just enjoy the ride.
Quote Post Goto Top

miou07
Member Avatar

Hopeless_Dreamer
Jul 14 2012, 04:24 PM
New to General Hospital, only have been watching a few weeks, but I'm really enjoying it. I've decided to not ship any pairings and instead just enjoy the ride.
That is the best way to watch the show IMO.
Edited by miou07, Jul 14 2012, 04:43 PM.

bstreis
Member Avatar

I loved the "Friday the 13th" references on Friday's show. Really made the show more in present. I love that Heather is already out of custody, oh that crazy bitch - just love her. I'll be sad when her time in Port Charles is over.

I'm curious as to what really went down between Joe Jr and Connie. I'm sure there's more to the story and I'm ready to find out what it is.

Cannot wait to see Blaire this week...excited! I'll take the little TnB moments I'll get while I can. I think Starr and Michael are cute. Unsure about the whole Johnny/Lulu/Dante "drama", a little contrived. I can't really stand Johnny much lately. I hate how he's being written. I still don't like Kristina...just a whiny, annoying character.

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

Hopeless_Dreamer
Yay! We agree on something :cheer: . Like miou said its best not to ship couples cause Ron C likes to fuck with fanbases. I don't ship a couple on GH but I am looking forward to more Johnny and Lulu :wub:

Deleted User
Deleted User

Ej_Sami
Jul 17 2012, 02:31 PM
Hopeless_Dreamer
Yay! We agree on something :cheer: . Like miou said its best not to ship couples cause Ron C likes to fuck with fanbases. I don't ship a couple on GH but I am looking forward to more Johnny and Lulu :wub:
Yep we definitely do. :cheers: I think General Hospital is a entertaining show and I think I will enjoy it so much more if I'm not shipping any pairings. I'm just watching to see what happens next. :popcorn:
Quote Post Goto Top

AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

Overall, I think this show is a disaster but I have to say I am loving that Johnny & Lulu's relationship is being explored again :wub: I used to be addicted to them. One of my favorite GH romance stories EVER!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

AllmyDaysatGh
Jul 18 2012, 03:34 AM
Overall, I think this show is a disaster but I have to say I am loving that Johnny & Lulu's relationship is being explored again :wub: I used to be addicted to them. One of my favorite GH romance stories EVER!
While I'm not shipping anybody I'm finding myself totally intrigued by those two. :popcorn:
Quote Post Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Todd's ring tone for Heather is funny but annoying at the same time.

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

Ha! Todd suggesting Blair, Heather and Dorian all gathered in a room together. The mere idea completely sends me into a Wednesday afternoon soap high!!!

What's with Spinelli groveling back to Maxie less than two weeks after making it clear to her that he was done with her for good this time?

bstreis
Member Avatar

Loved the Blaire and Todd stuff yesterday. If they throw in a couple of scenes with them together every few months, I'm good to go. Roger and Kassie have such a great chemistry and I love how unnerved Todd gets around Blaire, it's so friggin' cute.

Still enjoying the Todd/Carly friendship...let's just keep it at that. Johnny is still a douche and I can't stand the "good boy" act he's putting on for everyone. I get he's wanting to change but that's not going to happen when you've got Kate taking the blame for something you did and you're trying to frame Luke for Anthony's murder all the while being so sweet to his daughter. Makes me want to throw up.

That Heather ringtone cracks me up every time. Blah on Spinelli & Olivia already finding out that guy that was in the hallway was a forger, lame. So convenient the letters came right before the discover.

And from a few days ago, I now see why Kristina is so into Trey. She sees a little bit of her whiny self in him. OMG I wanted to slap the boy when he was whining to his daddy about not being able to help him while he was in jail, and about how it wasn't fair he was there and not Sonny. Gah, shut up.

bstreis
Member Avatar

My TnB loving heart was squee-ing yesterday. I know it's going to end badly. Blaire's probably engaged to Tomas :puke: and that's what she wants to talk to Todd about but I'll live through my delusions of TnB reunion for at least another half episode.

I thought Thursday's show was fantastic, from start to finish (Well Luke was a little OTT but besides that it was great!). When did KA learn how to sing? Haha. I thought the song fit her perfectly and it was cute. I could hear Taylor Swift singing something like it.

Heather is delicious. I hope she kills Olivia, that chick is sooooo annoying.

I dug all of it and I can't wait for today's show. There were so many mini cliffhangers to lead into today, bring it on GH!

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Todd let your daughter date for once for crying our loud,she's been miserable for months,let the girl have some joy in her life.

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

I've been pretty neutral on Dante in the three years that Dominic Zamprogna has been in the role but just over the past week or so I can say that I am not enjoying him whatsoever.

He has become very polarizing in the same way that Kamar de los Reyes became on One Life to Live at least five years before Antonio's 2009 send-off. The writing for both of these characters is starting to become one and the same. Crossing my fingers Dante doesn't start huffing and puffing the same way Antonio did when he didn't get his way.
Edited by Renegade_Killerbee, Jul 20 2012, 02:07 PM.

shavemedusa
Member Avatar

I use to love TNB but this wishy washy Blair is on my last nerve. I'm over it I hate it when it's always the same person chasing and the other person making them beg. Its always the same over and over the only difference is this time Blair isn't sticking around or else we would have her forgive him then find out he did something then hate him again blah blah blah The rest of the soap has been awesome though. I keep praying for Heather to mess up Olivia badly I would love that. In fact I love Heather and the crazier she gets the more I love her. I was a bit feed up with Patrick but I'm starting to feel for him again. I still do not like Lulu she just annoys me but not as much as Olivia.

bstreis
Member Avatar

I'm just excited there's more Todd and Blair on today's show. I wasn't surprised she was "engaged" to loser Tomas but I was hoping they weren't going to go with her telling him and then jump it to the next day with Blair already being back at Llanview. Fighting, loving, arguing, making up - it's what they do and I love every bit of it. I'm NOT looking forward to the Carly/Todd lovefest, because that's where they'll prob go. Esp with Johnny's secret about to be exposed. I'll enjoy the TnB scenes til Blair's gone.

I swear Olivia's an idiot and if Heather scrambles her brains, she deserves it. She thinks she's such a bad ass always confronting and calling Heather out on her shit. If she's as CRAZY as she thinks she is, you'd think she wouldn't be antagonizing the woman as much as she does.

shavemedusa
Member Avatar

bstreis
Jul 23 2012, 10:48 AM
I'm just excited there's more Todd and Blair on today's show. I wasn't surprised she was "engaged" to loser Tomas but I was hoping they weren't going to go with her telling him and then jump it to the next day with Blair already being back at Llanview. Fighting, loving, arguing, making up - it's what they do and I love every bit of it. I'm NOT looking forward to the Carly/Todd lovefest, because that's where they'll prob go. Esp with Johnny's secret about to be exposed. I'll enjoy the TnB scenes til Blair's gone.

I swear Olivia's an idiot and if Heather scrambles her brains, she deserves it. She thinks she's such a bad ass always confronting and calling Heather out on her shit. If she's as CRAZY as she thinks she is, you'd think she wouldn't be antagonizing the woman as much as she does.
I'm glad some people are enjoying TNB I certainly don't hate them in fact I loved them once but I'm over it. It got a little tired for me but I'm glad that KDP is playing Blair as concerned about Todd being hurt even though she is going through with her relationship with Tomas.

I agree 100% about Todd and Carly I just don't see it and it doesn't make sense to me. I also agree about Olivia lol you hit the nail on the head. This bad ass is going to get hers and she deserves it. On a funny note my sister watched Friday's epi with me because she loves Todd and saw about 30 sec of Olivia and said "What the hell is up with that chick she thinks she is tough or what? She''s annoying" I explained everything to her and she said Heather looks like she could destroy her lol

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Todd pretty much calling Blair a goldigger is not gonna make her wanna marry him.

Steve,Steve,Steve your mother is psycho.

bstreis
Member Avatar

shavemedusa
Jul 23 2012, 01:51 PM
bstreis
Jul 23 2012, 10:48 AM

I'm glad some people are enjoying TNB I certainly don't hate them in fact I loved them once but I'm over it. It got a little tired for me but I'm glad that KDP is playing Blair as concerned about Todd being hurt even though she is going through with her relationship with Tomas.

I love how KDP has always been a TnB supporter. I know how much she loves the pairing and it was probably really hard for her to play these scenes knowing that it kinda gives Todd the green light to explore other avenues (Carly, blech :puke: ) I understand why it's gotten tired for you, I just really enjoy their chemistry and have loved their story from the beginning so at this point, I'll take what I can get. It'll be a nice little treat whenever they have Blair pop up in Port Charles.

Quote:

I agree 100% about Todd and Carly I just don't see it and it doesn't make sense to me. I also agree about Olivia lol you hit the nail on the head. This bad ass is going to get hers and she deserves it. On a funny note my sister watched Friday's epi with me because she loves Todd and saw about 30 sec of Olivia and said "What the hell is up with that chick she thinks she is tough or what? She''s annoying" I explained everything to her and she said Heather looks like she could destroy her lol

See even in 30 secs your sister already got it, LOL. I haven't liked Olivia from the first time I saw her, it doesn't help that she's dating Steve, who's a bore, and that her son is also another bore.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply