Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: July Discussion
Topic Started: Jun 30 2012, 08:57 AM (4,181 Views)
titan1978
Member Avatar

When Anna pulled out that gun today, and Heather knew she wasn't messing around anymore, I felt like this is Anna Devane. I have missed her for nearly 20 years! She was sometimes herself on AMC, but hardly at all on GH since Guza brought her back a few years ago for guest runs.

I'm so excited for her search for Robin.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

bstreis
Member Avatar
No matter what you think, I DO love you.

Great week so far. There's been cliffhangers every day and the stories are progressing well. It should be this exciting every week! Can't wait for today's show and whatever Friday cliffhanger they leave us with :D

Deleted User
Deleted User

bstreis
Jul 27 2012, 10:32 AM
Great week so far. There's been cliffhangers every day and the stories are progressing well. It should be this exciting every week! Can't wait for today's show and whatever Friday cliffhanger they leave us with :D
This is exactly how I feel too. I really have been loving GH. I've only been watching for right around a month and haven't missed an episode. :D
Quote Post Goto Top

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

Hopeless_Dreamer
Jul 27 2012, 10:38 AM
bstreis
Jul 27 2012, 10:32 AM
This is exactly how I feel too. I really have been loving GH. I've only been watching for right around a month and haven't missed an episode. :D
You really picked an excellent moment to pick up the show. I've been watching since the devil cancelled the best soap opera ever (Santa Barbara, in the summer of 1992).

And I can honestly say that this is the best (to me anyways) state this show has been in since the great stuff that happened during the last six months of 2004.

Nate
Member Avatar

I heard Alexis and Shawn are gonna start dating, that's so weird.

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

I am finishing up a two week marathon of episodes. Loving this show. It was light on Sonny/Jason and I enjoyed it.

The first Todd I know from OLTL was TSJ and never saw RH until he returned towards to end of OLTL. I freakin' love Todd. He gets some of the best lines. The character/actor has mixed well with everyone on GH as though he has been there the whole time. Love the Carly/Todd relationship and hope they just keep it as friends. They tell each other exactly when they think the other is wrong and yet also are sort of partners in crime. It is just a fun relationship. Loved the cellphone tone "Crazy calling". How many of us wouldn't want that as a ringtone for people on our phones.

miou07
Member Avatar

This was a really good week. I loved pretty much everything. I hope RC/FV keep it up! :cheer:

I was shocked at my Ewen being the psycho baddie torturing Robin -- why do all of my hotties on soaps have to turn to be psychotic?

Eh, whatever, I love the twist.

bstreis
Member Avatar
No matter what you think, I DO love you.

Although explained away well I really hate the fact that Johnny knows about the baby switch. So over it already. Todd needs to just man up, admit to what he did, deal with it and turn into the badass I know he can be. I just don't see him hiding the fact that Johnny killed Cole/Hope to cover up the fact that he had Sam's baby switched esp when he already feels guilty about.

I'm hating Johnny more and more with each passing day. I liked him initially but this whole flip flop skeazy character is just unappealing.

I didn't realize how much Jason annoys me until I had to suffer him yesterday. I think I can only tolerate him with Liz.

Will someone ship Kristina and Trey (along with Sonny and Joe Jr) away please. This vendetta story with Joe Jr wanting revenge and getting the kids involved is just going to be one clusterfuck of a story and a waste of airtime.

Anita

ITA about Jason, Trey and Kristina. I can do without the latter two quite well. As to Jason, he really does work well with Elizabeth, who can actually make him emote.

When it comes to Todd and Johnny, I love these two and am enjoying their scenes. I donít mind at all seeing them spar a bit more before the truth comes out.

Nate
Member Avatar

The only good S/L's are Olivia getting stabbed with LSD, Heather, Ewen/Elizabeth, Anna/Robin, and Luke at the hospital. They rest, like the baby switch, are boring and I skip them. I miss the old GH where I could watch the whole episode and not be bored.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

cubsgirl
Jul 29 2012, 01:56 PM
I am finishing up a two week marathon of episodes. Loving this show. It was light on Sonny/Jason and I enjoyed it.

The first Todd I know from OLTL was TSJ and never saw RH until he returned towards to end of OLTL. I freakin' love Todd. He gets some of the best lines. The character/actor has mixed well with everyone on GH as though he has been there the whole time. Love the Carly/Todd relationship and hope they just keep it as friends. They tell each other exactly when they think the other is wrong and yet also are sort of partners in crime. It is just a fun relationship. Loved the cellphone tone "Crazy calling". How many of us wouldn't want that as a ringtone for people on our phones.
i not sure it you know it

RH was suppose to be frat boy number 6 for one or 2 epiosdes only for short-lived role but people were impress they gave him name and later made bad guy which should have only for few months and so on later more to complex character not fully bad guy
its RH fault that that character of exit todd manning probaly if someone else got the rule he would be frat boy number 6

and RH was in role for few years until he left and that tsj was recast and made the role as his own until storyline with marty that made some people to demand that bring back RH as todd because RH was knowen to against to any kind even little bit of romance of todd and marty RH Even quit because of it in the past and came back when they put in his contract not to do that it

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

Where are the 3 other openings that Ron Carlivati promised us?

Sweetbabygirl
Member Avatar
Meow This!

Can someone help me here?

Why is Mac no longer the PC? Was he fired or did he quit?

Nate
Member Avatar

Sweetbabygirl
Aug 2 2012, 12:06 AM
Can someone help me here?

Why is Mac no longer the PC? Was he fired or did he quit?
The new mayor fired him to make room for Anna.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply