Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Soaptown USA Loose Lips: GH; Updated July 1st
Topic Started: Jul 1 2012, 05:07 PM (1,201 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

GENERAL HOSPITAL: Lots of buzz about Kirsten Storms returning to the role of Maxie. Kirsten's Mom Karen, told their hometown paper, The Orlando Sentinel. "She is returning to 'GH' the end of this month in her role of Maxie," Karen Storms said in an E-mail on Friday afternoon. "She's happy and excited to be back." A spokesperson for ABC says that they have no comment at this time regarding Storms' return....I am cautious to say anything as of late about Jason/Sam/Liz story because of all the daily changes going on at Prospect. I can say there will be no reunion anytime soon, but as I have said Jason is the father of the baby and my sources insist that is what will come out eventually. Sam gets her son back so please try to keep in mind that even after she has her child back neither Sam nor Jason will know he is the biological father......Could Jason and Franco not be related as Heather says? Did she make it all up and why is she so obsessed with Franco? Will Tracy find out the truth about Heather and Franco? All hell is going to break loose and September should be a very interesting month if all goes as planned.......Blair Cramer returns for a short-term visit this month and she sees something is not right with Todd. If anyone knows Todd it is Blair. Based on early September/fall drafts, Blair will be back for at least two more arcs. ABC ordered a blockbuster September but before we get to fall the summer will focus on the guilt, the cover-up and the unraveling of lies. and the baby climax will be part of the heavy drama.........Those siblings rumors that Sam and John are related keep changing. First they were siblings but the chemistry for these two is undeniable. The siblings was a back up plan in case they did not gel any more but I must say folks Caleb and Libby still got it!!! But one of the two will have a sibling in a matter of speaking in PC if sources are correct. John starts to wonder that Sam may be telling the truth about her baby being alive but he tries to dismiss it because Tea is a dear friend, but if you know John he will not let it go and he realizes something is not right.... Insiders keep saying they are very close to being able to reveal an old time character coming back who was once a cornerstone character. Guess's anyone?

http://soaptownusa.com/Loose.html
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

KMan101
Member Avatar

It'd be nice to see a vet return, but I'm not holding my breath. I wonder who? Audrey?

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

I'm guessing Stuart Damon(Alan), if not, then yeah, might be Rachel Ames(Audrey).

KMan101
Member Avatar

That's true. I could see him. He could have just faked his death for whatever reason? Maybe he secretly stashed AJ and Emily? I'd buy it. As ridiculous as it would be.

titan1978
Member Avatar

I could see a Lucy Coe return too. Carlivati loves characters like Lucy he brought Alex back several times on OLTL, a character that can be both comedic or bad news.

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

I'd say it's Stuart Damon too.

DaveBedford
Bitches be crazy! Haters are gonna hate!

How bout Ian Buchanan as Duke Lavery? :chee:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply