Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Sami sides with EJ, John tries to overthrow EJ; Airs week of July 9
Topic Started: Jul 5 2012, 11:05 AM (16,199 Views)
Ellie

This week's Soap Opera Digest features an article about Sami and EJ. EJ fails the lie detector test because the test administrator has been paid off to set the results that way. He tells Sami, who first thinks he's guilty. But then he tells her he's stood by her. The article relates that the two resist the urge to kiss, but then Lucas sees them together and when he hears that Sami is siding with EJ, he assumes the two are sleeping together. Sami explains that that's not the case, and she and Lucas kiss.

Meanwhile, John sees EJ as the next Stefano, so he wants to claim his rightful part in the DiMera empire in order to "neutralize" EJ. John, Marlena and Lucas all try to sway the various DiMera board members to give John control...

Pick up the latest Digest for details!

Offline Profile Goto Top

NikiLani
Member Avatar

"....he's stood by her......" MY ASS!!!!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I just have to roll my eyes at "various DiMera board members." What business do they do again?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ellie

DrewHamilton
Jul 5 2012, 11:09 AM
I just have to roll my eyes at "various DiMera board members." What business do they do again?
I know, right? I'm like, who are these people?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

The best way to sum up this WTFery:
:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

How much longer does TPTB think people are going to keep buying the blatant crap they are trying to pass off as "entertainment"

:shrug:
Edited by Mitchapalooza, Jul 5 2012, 11:14 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Looks like my boycott of Days will continue. No use trying to make sense of MarDar's shit. :shame:
Goto Top

NikiLani
Member Avatar

Who woulda thunk, Dimera enterprises was a legitimately run business that probably values transparency so much it has BOARD MEMBERS!
Offline Profile Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

:blink: DiMera Enterprises has board members? What are their names...Winken Blinken and Nod?? Or better yet...Vito, Michael and Sonny??

Looking forward to the EJami argument...and whatever follows it.

Thanks for the write up! :)
Offline Profile Goto Top

SpriteEyes
Member Avatar

I'm sure parts of DiMera Enterprises are legit.

It didn't take Lucas long to assume that Sami's sleeping with EJ did it.
Offline Profile Goto Top

michelle
Member Avatar

Let me get this straight. Lucas thinks Sami is sleeping with EJ cause she believes he didn't shoot his dad?

What a DIPSHIT!

He must not think much of her. Last time I checked, she was sleeping with him.

Dumbass.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

michelle
Jul 5 2012, 11:24 AM
Let me get this straight. Lucas thinks Sami is sleeping with EJ cause she believes he didn't shoot his dad?

What a DIPSHIT!

Dumbass.
Can you blame him?

A guy sneezes and she wants the dick in their pants...

And considering she has a set of twins fathered by two different men, I mean how much more slutty/nasty can you get than that...if I were Lucas I wouldn't trust her either.
Edited by Mitchapalooza, Jul 5 2012, 11:28 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

michelle
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Jul 5 2012, 11:26 AM
michelle

What a DIPSHIT!

Dumbass.
Can you blame him?

And considering she has a set of twins fathered by two different men, I mean how much more slutty/nasty can you get than that...if I were Lucas I wouldn't trust her either.
I WISH Sami was that sleazy!

If EJ sneezes, I definitely want Sami to want his johnson. And I mean yesterday.

Come on now, we all know why her twins have different baby daddies and we don't want to talk about the "you know what" again.

PLEASE!!!

(where is that beating a dead horse emoticon Lady uses???)

Offline Profile Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Mitchapalooza
Jul 5 2012, 11:26 AM
michelle

What a DIPSHIT!

Dumbass.
Can you blame him?

Yeah...but I would think Lucas of all people wouldn't hold the conception of those twins against her. And if he does...well that would explain a lot about why he makes this assumption anyway. :shrug:
Offline Profile Goto Top

NikiLani
Member Avatar

Maybe if Lucas remembered what she was, he wouldn't bother and let her stew in the mess that is EJ Dimera when the truth of his dastardly deeds surfaces once again and she can look the fool she is.

Maybe if she remembered who EJ really was there'd be need for Lucas to draw such disturbing conclusions. She would try and save her son from being destroyed by the very man who has destroyed her family and enjoyed doing so.

Hell maybe if EJ remembered who he was there'd be no need for him to be in this situation in the first place, half the town would go to jail for killing Stefano long before EJ can sniff the inside of a jail cell.

Maybe if these writers were worth a darn, we wouldn't be wading neck deep in the worst imaginable crap in the history of this show.
Edited by NikiLani, Jul 5 2012, 11:42 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Helpless Romantic

rpmaluki
Jul 5 2012, 11:09 AM
"....he's stood by her......" MY ASS!!!!!
What a crock of shit. Looks like Sami will be eating a lot of crowe before all this is said and done. They are setting her up for a very rude awakening. Stupid dumbass.
Edited by Helpless Romantic, Jul 5 2012, 11:41 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

Team ejami FTW. John needs to sit down somewhere. When did he start caring about DE. Lucas STFU you idiot. Glad to see Sami is taking EJs side..I wonder if ejami and will are going to team up against John and whoever takes his side
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

michelle

What a DIPSHIT!

Dumbass.
I'd have to see how this plays out but it looks like from reading this that he sees them almost about to kiss, right? I don't know...this show sometimes....

but anyway...Dimera Enterprises has board members? OKaaaay

and please shift Lucas out of this mess...if they are going with Ejami, get him a fucking story away from Sami, we all know that once she has Ej she won't want him...it's always about the person she can't have that she wants.
Offline Profile Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

SpriteEyes
Jul 5 2012, 11:22 AM

Given her history (and his!) I don't think its a far fetched assumption. She's probably fantasizing about it already.
Offline Profile Goto Top

beroko

Ellie
Jul 5 2012, 11:05 AM
This week's Soap Opera Digest features an article about Sami and EJ. EJ fails the lie detector test because the test administrator has been paid off to set the results that way. He tells Sami, who first thinks he's guilty. But then he tells her he's stood by her. The article relates that the two resist the urge to kiss, but then Lucas sees them together and when he hears that Sami is siding with EJ, he assumes the two are sleeping together. Sami explains that that's not the case, and she and Lucas kiss.Meanwhile, John sees EJ as the next Stefano, so he wants to claim his rightful part in the DiMera empire in order to "neutralize" EJ. John, Marlena and Lucas all try to sway the various DiMera board members to give John control...

Pick up the latest Digest for details!

And here we go again... :sleep:
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

3WishGenie
Jul 5 2012, 11:42 AM
SpriteEyes
Jul 5 2012, 11:22 AM

Given her history (and his!) I don't think its a far fetched assumption. She's probably fantasizing about it already.
Lol...not to mention that Lucas and Sami have always had trust issues...so yeah, it's in character for Lucas to doubt....
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic