Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Chad finds Melanie; Airs week of July 9
Topic Started: Jul 5 2012, 11:17 AM (3,894 Views)
Star784
Member Avatar

This all has to be a FuCKING Joke..This show is so laughable right now at how awful it is lol... :wow: :why:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

talbab1994
Member Avatar

I was thinking of watching this just to get a good laugh. I think to watch this, on their budget, should be some 3 Stooges funny!

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Oh thank God that Super Chad finds Melanie and crashes through the window (seriously?) to rescue her annoying ass. I can finally sleep now. And I have to agree with the post above, this should be 3 Stooges funny considering the quality of this show.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Is there a motorcycle involved?

No one can top the cheesy awesomeness that was Shawn Douglas+St Luke window+motorcycle! LOL

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

Lil
Jul 5 2012, 11:23 AM
"Chad Finds Melanie" ...My only thought was..."dammit."
Me too...this plot does not interest me much. Andrew was interesting and Gabi a bit but it has stalled.

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

rpmaluki
Jul 5 2012, 11:27 AM
Poor Peter, he's become a white elephant.......nobody has any use for those sadly.

How much longer before Melanie is actually off the show? I would hate to have to deal with her ptsd or Stockholm syndrome before she's gone.
Stockholm syndrome could actually be interesting though..hope her exit will be something big.

philip&stephanie

Does anyone kind of get the feeling that they are trying to a redo of Philip/Stephanie/Owen with Chad/Melanie/Andrew.

Alana
Member Avatar

NOOOOO...too soon! Still two more months till Lolita will be gone for good. But hey, there's the ff or off button...thank God!

Sariah
Member Avatar

Quote:

Chad finds Melanie

I was going to come in here and make a snarky joke, but I can't even get worked up enough about it, the story is actually that lame.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

LonePirate
Jul 5 2012, 11:57 AM
Mitchapalooza
Jul 5 2012, 11:19 AM
He crashes through the window....can this show get ANYMORE cliched and cheesy?
Would you rather he ring the doorbell?

He probably doesn't have the strength to bust down a door but momentum could help him jump through a window. Personally, I would prefer it if the window contained that reinforced or unbreakable glass and he bounced off the glass and onto his when tried to jump through it.
To be honest I would choose for him to do us all a favour and shoot himself in the face. :)
Edited by Mitchapalooza, Jul 5 2012, 06:32 PM.

Kyan

They could combine a PSA and hAve him be impaled on broken glass and have Roman warn kids not to do this At home.
Edited by Kyan, Jul 5 2012, 06:39 PM.

jwsel
Member Avatar

philip&stephanie
Jul 5 2012, 03:22 PM
Does anyone kind of get the feeling that they are trying to a redo of Philip/Stephanie/Owen with Chad/Melanie/Andrew.
It worked so well the first time, didn't it? IIRC, the Philip/Stephanie/Owen had no real payoff because Owen was arrested, went to jail, and that was that.

Moreover, at least, Philip/Stephanie/Owen had some context -- the DiMera/Kiriakis war. Chad/Melanie/Andrew is what? Gabi is obsessed with Chad out-of-the-blue so she hires psycho Andrew to stalk her and he decides to freelance by kidnapping Melanie. Maybe there could be a story there except Chad is so utterly lame that it's inexplicable that anyone would obsess over him. Plus, it wasn't like the entire male population of Salem was obsessed with Stephanie so Owen's obsession was kind of refreshing. Having Andrew obsess over Melanie just adds him to the list of men who have fallen for Pippi's non-existent charms.

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

Chad is a disgrace to the Dimera name.

This article sucks as bad as the story.

mer4santo
Member Avatar
whaaaaaat?

Is this supposed to be good news?

concerned
Member Avatar

Ellie
Jul 5 2012, 11:17 AM
This week's Soap Opera Digest features a story on Chad and Melanie.

Chad learns from Carly that Melanie is not with her. Carly has told Daniel that Melanie is missing. Meanwhile, Gabi realizes Andrew is out of control. He tells her that he'll incriminate her if she gets him into trouble, since he's recorded their conversations. Chad, Daniel and Gabi all go to the police station, where Bo and Hope help them realize where Melanie is based on her cell phone signal. Chad ignores their instructions and goes to rescue her himself, crashing through Andrew's window...
Please please let Chad be on a motor bike when he crashes through the window.

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

Only if there's stained glass involved. :drunk:

michelle
Member Avatar

concerned
Jul 6 2012, 03:00 AM
Ellie
Jul 5 2012, 11:17 AM
This week's Soap Opera Digest features a story on Chad and Melanie.

Chad learns from Carly that Melanie is not with her. Carly has told Daniel that Melanie is missing. Meanwhile, Gabi realizes Andrew is out of control. He tells her that he'll incriminate her if she gets him into trouble, since he's recorded their conversations. Chad, Daniel and Gabi all go to the police station, where Bo and Hope help them realize where Melanie is based on her cell phone signal. Chad ignores their instructions and goes to rescue her himself, crashing through Andrew's window...
Please please let Chad be on a motor bike when he crashes through the window.
Or a segway.

Inject some humor into this dud of a story.

Caylee
Member Avatar

Pretty pretty please let Chad go ape shit on Gabi when/if he finds out she's responsible for all of it.
Come to the dark side! Come on! :lol:
Edited by Caylee, Jul 6 2012, 10:49 AM.

lastDays
Member Avatar

rpmaluki
Jul 5 2012, 11:27 AM
Poor Peter, he's become a white elephant.......nobody has any use for those sadly.

How much longer before Melanie is actually off the show? I would hate to have to deal with her ptsd or Stockholm syndrome before she's gone.
I read somewhere that her last airdate is in September.Its going to feel like forever till shes gone :drunk: This show sucks so much it will do no good to bring back old faces.Poor PR.I hope his future endeavors are alot better than the shit he had to endure the past 5 years on this sinking ship

Dakota
Member Avatar
World Cup June 12, 2014- July 13, 2014

I hope Chad finds Melanie dead. :D :rockon: :cheer: :applause: :cheers: :biggrin: B-) :poof:
Edited by Dakota, Jul 6 2012, 11:37 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply