Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
THR: EILEEN DAVIDSON RETURNING!
Topic Started: Jul 5 2012, 12:35 PM (21,649 Views)
downwhtone
Member Avatar

Eileen Davidson Returns to Days of Our Lives

NBC's Days of Our Lives is welcoming back another fan favorite.

Eileen Davidson, who last appeared as Kristen Blake in April 1998, will return to the long-running soap opera,The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.

Davidson will reprise the character she played from 1993-98 starting Oct. 11. Kristen, the foster daughter of Stefano DiMera, was presumed dead after a dead body matching her description was found floating in a pool. The real Kristen, however, was left on an island after being sold to a harem.

"I'm thrilled to embark on this new adventure at Days and excited to revisit Kristen and who knows who else! Not to mention my old friends in the cast and crew," Davidson told THR, with a nod to the many alter egos she's taken on over the years on the series.

Davidson, who had been playing Ashley Abbott on The Young & the Restless, becomes the latest Days fan favorite to return to the soap. Kristian Alfonso inked a new deal to remain in her role as Hope in May; Charles Shaughnessy and Lisa Rinna also returned to the series earlier this year.

Davidson is repped by Media Artists Group and Blain & Associates.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/days-of-our-lives-eileen-davidson-returning-344381
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

downwhtone
Member Avatar

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally confirmation!!!

Aimikins
Member Avatar

About time this was confirmed!!@

Sindacco
Member Avatar

Finally!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

I hate that I can't be more excited. I want to be. After 14 long years, this should be more thrilling to me. I hate that the show has robbed me of that.

That said, I'm eagerly awaiting seeing Kristen again.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

skiman1208
Member Avatar

Awesome news! I am so glad it is finally confirmed! I wonder if we'll hear anything about GV being cast as Eric.

Thomson
Member Avatar

Yeah, I'm soooo exciteed. She made me a fan of Days !! I never thought she'd ever come back.

lysie
Member Avatar

I'm about to get selfish. Now I want to know what they plan to do with her.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Finally confirmation....

so will she be airing on October 11? wow...she could start filming as early as MONDAY!

Mason
Member Avatar

lysie
Jul 5 2012, 12:40 PM
I don't have high expectations. All I ask is that it not be ALL about E.J. At this point, that's all I'm asking or hoping for.

beroko

So I wonder when she starts working? Can we expect to see her on our screens in October then or is that when she starts taping?

Ellie

beroko
Jul 5 2012, 12:43 PM
So I wonder when she starts working? Can we expect to see her on our screens in October then or is that when she starts taping?
That would be her airdate.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Oh my God. So it's true?! We have quotes and everything!

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!

October 11th can't get here fast enough!

Slate

can't wait for October!!

Lil
Member Avatar

Kenny
Jul 5 2012, 12:49 PM
Oh my God. So it's true?! We have quotes and everything!

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!

October 11th can't get here fast enough!
Kenny, I am seriously considerign taking that week off of work to celebrate lol

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Yay!! Finally some more information!!

Alligato
Member Avatar

Mason
lysie
Jul 5 2012, 12:40 PM
I don't have high expectations. All I ask is that it not be ALL about E.J. At this point, that's all I'm asking or hoping for.
You know it will be! It always is.

I want to be more excited, but I am not. At all. They will fuck her storyline up, I just know it. They will put her with Daniel and she won't share one scene with John or Marlena...except her first...just to tease us.

I hope I'm wrong. :) This is pretty cool.

beroko

Ellie
Jul 5 2012, 12:44 PM
beroko
That would be her airdate.
Thank you!

Counting down the number of days until October 11th...I am so excited!!! :cheer:

98 days, btw. :D
Edited by beroko, Jul 5 2012, 01:00 PM.

Jarlena4Eva
Member Avatar
Jarlena-Holic

LuvingLumi
Jul 5 2012, 12:41 PM
Finally confirmation....

so will she be airing on October 11? wow...she could start filming as early as MONDAY!
Which is why Deidre and Drake are so busy when they come back! :cheer: :dance:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply