Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
THR: EILEEN DAVIDSON RETURNING!
Topic Started: Jul 5 2012, 12:35 PM (21,376 Views)
BC2.0
Member Avatar
Jester

10/11/12! How fitting!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

peaches179

lysie
Jul 5 2012, 12:40 PM
I'm about to get selfish. Now I want to know what they plan to do with her.

Me too! I hope it involves Marlena!! :wub: :wub:

six
Member Avatar

OMG OMG OMG *breathes into paper bag*

This had to include a gif *spoilered for those cursed with slow internet connections*

Best Days-related day ever.
Spoiler: click to toggle
Edited by six, Jul 5 2012, 12:57 PM.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

Welcome Back, Bitch!

I am just giddy at the though of Kristen & Marlena exchanging insults and than roughing each other up.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

Alligato
Jul 5 2012, 12:53 PM
Mason
Jul 5 2012, 12:43 PM
lysie
Jul 5 2012, 12:40 PM
I'm about to get selfish. Now I want to know what they plan to do with her.
I don't have high expectations. All I ask is that it not be ALL about E.J. At this point, that's all I'm asking or hoping for.
You know it will be! It always is.

I want to be more excited, but I am not. At all. They will fuck her storyline up, I just know it. They will put her with Daniel and she won't share one scene with John or Marlena...except her first...just to tease us.

I hope I'm wrong. :) This is pretty cool.
Yeah, there hasn't been a character return in the last 6 years that they haven't fucked up, so I have absolutely no hope for this to be any different.

OH and then you add the fact that her return, her scenes will be all about Ej and that has me even liking it less.....

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

CONFIRMATION FINALLY!!!!

angie37
Member Avatar

:pray: Please, please, please let this be a sign that things are about to turn around for Days, that we're about to have interesting characterization, good stories, and an ensemble cast again. That's all this fan asks.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

six
Jul 5 2012, 12:56 PM
OMG OMG OMG *breathes into paper bag*

This had to include a gif *spoilered for those cursed with slow internet connections*

Best Days-related day ever.
Spoiler: click to toggle
I feel the exact same way!!

Even though we knew she was coming back...this confirmation from THR is really just surreal!!

Kenny
Member Avatar

I don't even care that the writers are undoubtedly going to ruin this. Just seeing Eileen again will make it worth it. I can't wait to see Marlena and Kristen's first scene together!

Ahhhhhhhh!

Jumping up and down in my living room right now!

Kenny
Member Avatar

Does anyone know the airdate of the last episode they taped before the break?

Lil
Member Avatar

Kenny
Jul 5 2012, 01:05 PM
I don't even care that the writers are undoubtedly going to ruin this. Just seeing Eileen again will make it worth it. I can't wait to see Marlena and Kristen's first scene together!

Ahhhhhhhh!

They don't even have to speak...just the death stares....I have chills lol

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Kenny

Ahhhhhhhh!

SUPER happy for you...I know you have been waiting for this for over a decade!! :cheer:

Kenny
Member Avatar

Days of our Lives ‏@nbcdays
EXCLUSIVE: Looks like Kristen Blake (Eileen Davidson) will be coming back to Salem!

----------------------

What do they mean "looks like?" Shouldn't they know?

peaches179

Kenny
I can't wait to see Marlena and Kristen's first scene together!

That should be pure GOLD!

peaches179

Lil
Jul 5 2012, 01:06 PM
Kenny

Ahhhhhhhh!

Crossing fingers!

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

I cannot wait to hear "MarLAYYnaaa!!"...only ED knows how to say that name to PERFECTION!

wiggleworm
Member Avatar

Fucking awesome. :wub:

They always bring great characters back when I am ready to stop watching. Won't get my hopes up though considering Vivian's return (and most other returns) were a bust.
Edited by wiggleworm, Jul 5 2012, 01:13 PM.

six
Member Avatar

Lil
Jul 5 2012, 01:06 PM
Kenny

Ahhhhhhhh!

ITA. The main thing about DH/ED scenes is that they have the chemistry to sell it no matter what. I'm not expecting the writers to be able to deliver a story like the one we got in the 90s, but I'm 100% confident that we're in for some amazing scenes, especially if they let the Cullitons handle it.

That nbcdays tweet is weird.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

So glad this got confirmed. Days really needed ED back with all the exits lately. Can't wait to see her share scenes with John, Marlena, EJ, Nicole, Hope, Jennifer, Sami, and hopefully Stefano.

lysie
Member Avatar

I am pleasantly surprised that it looks like they'll at least start with some focus on J&M for this.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply