Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: Jason and Elizabeth Kiss!
Topic Started: Jul 6 2012, 03:14 PM (1,307 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

In the July 16th issue of Soap Opera Digest, it features an article about Jason kissing Liz after he witness John and Sam in a lip lock. Liz stumbles upon Jason in a bad mood and wonders what's wrong. At first he is silent but Liz gets him to open up. He tells her about McBam's kiss. Liz then tries encourage Jason to find out what's really going on. RH says Liz wants JaSam to work things out. They hug, next thing you know Jason plants one on Liz. Its not intentional on Jason or Liz's part, he's hurting and Liz is comforting him. Jason realizes what he did and is like "Oh my god, what did i just do to you." To Liz, its no big deal and shrugs it off. They are friends and she understands. The next morning Steve hears Liz trying to reassure Jason that everything is cool. This leads to Steve confronting Jason at Kelly's about kissing his sister. Sam hears this and is angry and Jason is like hey, I kissed Liz because I saw you kissing John. For full article pick up the latest issue of SOD, there is going be drama at Kelly's. :)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

I don't care why they kiss, Liason is MAGIC! Love their chemistry and cant wait for the kiss. Sam can just shut the hell up, she's kissing John, why can't Jason get some action?

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

Elizabeth is being a total bitch again. Hate it, she used to be my favorite woman on the show. If I was Rebecca Herbst, I'd leave this show!

ScorpioQueen
Member Avatar

WHO-HOOOOOO!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: I absolutely LOVE Liason and I can't wait for them to kiss again!! They are so beautiful together. I hope things are moving toward them getting back together!!

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Ugh, sorry Jason and Liz fans, but I am not looking forward to this. This reeks of the SOS where Jason knocked up Liz while he was drunk and devastate over Sam. Enjoy the kiss Liason fans, I'll pass.

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

Thanks, I will be enjoy watch Liason Kiss... :)

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

ScorpioQueen
Jul 6 2012, 08:40 PM
WHO-HOOOOOO!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: I absolutely LOVE Liason and I can't wait for them to kiss again!! They are so beautiful together. I hope things are moving toward them getting back together!!
No! They are sickening together. Elizabeth being a bitch, borderline slut, and total idiot being with Jason! GH should've kept her with Matt or better yet reunited with her true love Lucky. C'mon GH re-cast Lucky!

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

I'm not even about to what I was going to say. Staying away from angry fans. LOL!!!!

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Kevin_Buchanan
Jul 6 2012, 04:44 PM
Elizabeth is being a total bitch again. Hate it, she used to be my favorite woman on the show. If I was Rebecca Herbst, I'd leave this show!
While I think Becky Herbst is an asset to the show, the writing for her has been terrible for a long time. The lying, cheating, manipulating, bouncing between 2 or more men has got to stop! If she hooks back up with Jason it will make her look worse. The guy refused to stop killing people to be with her and raise their son, why on earth would she even entertain the idea of hooking up with him again?? I love Becky, she seems like such a sweetie, but I very often want to wring Elizabeth's neck!
Edited by JDeveraux_91, Jul 7 2012, 03:07 PM.

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar

Longing for the day when Liz"s true love Lucky comes home and reunites with her and their boys.. Fuck Jason "Borg" Morgan..she deserves better than that asshole..he will be back with Sam soon..unfortunately

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Kevin_Buchanan
Jul 7 2012, 09:00 AM
ScorpioQueen
Jul 6 2012, 08:40 PM
No! They are sickening together. Elizabeth being a bitch, borderline slut, and total idiot being with Jason! GH should've kept her with Matt or better yet reunited with her true love Lucky. C'mon GH re-cast Lucky!
Liz isn't being a bitch right now, she's telling Jason constantly to go to bitchface Sam and take the slut back.

peaches179

I haven't watched GH since they broke up Lison the last time. But I'll be tunning in for this. :wub: No matter how long it lasts.

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

Elizabeth, girl don't you have any standards?!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply