Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member suffering succotash in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Ratings for the Week of June 25-29, 2012
Topic Started: Jul 6 2012, 08:09 PM (4,666 Views)
lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Quote:

Doug Davidson again and again proves how underrated he is.

Quote:

I hope Doug Davidson gets nominated for an Emmy next year with this story line his acting has been phenomenal...Some of the best I've seen on a soap in a long time!

Quote:

Doug Davidson pulled me in during those episodes. When he was forced to shoot his son, you could see/feel his deep remorse. Loved the high drama!

Quote:

Completely agree with this. Doug Davidson's performance on Y&R has been phenomenal

Wanted to echo the above sentiments on Doug's recent stellar scenes you all have said it best here with your remarks it sure felt like old times for me watching he & Peter Porte deliver such intense drama.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Daytime News · Next Topic »
Add Reply