Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Soaptown USA Loose Lips B&B and Y&R; Updated July 8th
Topic Started: Jul 8 2012, 11:41 AM (1,889 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

Soaptown USA Loose Lips Updated July 8th

BOLD & THE BEAUTIFUL: Dayzee and Marcus's wedding is coming to the forefront and many are wondering if Marcus will go through with it. His concerns of being a dad as well as a husband has him freaking out. Stephanie gives Dayzee a little pep talk to boost her spirits after she finds out Marcus has a bad case of cold feet.....Of course Bell still is sticking with triangle of who loves Liam more and he has something up his sleeve that will we see in the next six weeks. Hope will follow in her mother's footsteps and begins to use a power she never knew she had until now to keep her man.....Trouble ahead for Bridge? No surprise there. Seems TPTB want to add some stress to this couple and this is where Taylor fits in. She will be back for a few episodes but it's just a roost to pull off the next sex scandal for this very boring couple. You would think by now the writers could come up with something different and exciting. Maybe a health threat or a kidnapping but not Mr. Bell it's always the same old same old.

YOUNG & THE RESTLESS: Jerry Douglas who has his own face book page (which I may add was a bit of a surprise) posted he has finished taping some scenes that will air come August lst. He stated he had a wonderful time. It has all the Abbott's together once again for the very last time and it was very touching. Something he will never forget. Ironically this coincides with Eileen Davidson's last day on the show as well. Her last taping date was June 21st. YR's lost is DOOL's gain!!....Fans are still upset and have voiced their opinions on the character of Sharon and how she is being written. Sharon's past problems come to light after she hears a conversation between Nikki and Victor. Sharon is upset and goes shopping and slips a necklace in her purse. OK let me get this straight, she stops shoplifting for two years, and then starts again? This makes no sense and Sharon deserves better writing than this. Apparently the writers feel she can't start moving on to other men just yet as she pretty much has slept with most of the men in Genoa. Could Tucker be the next victim in her future? I sure hope the writers come up with some good reason why she has fallen back into her old ways and build her character back up because this show is really beginning to get on my nerves!!!.. ...Glad to see Christine is back and is representing Paul. Raise your hand if you think Ronan is acting like a ass!! Why is it OK for what Nikki did to Diane but does he really think that Paul would intentionally kill his son?..... Heather receives some information from Ricky, that very well may be about the hit and run. I would not put it past Ricky. Wouldn't it be ironic if Heather is the one who finds out that Phyllis almost killed her father?

Link
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Checkers
Member Avatar

Quote:

Fans are still upset and have voiced their opinions on the character of Sharon and how she is being written. Sharon's past problems come to light after she hears a conversation between Nikki and Victor. Sharon is upset and goes shopping and slips a necklace in her purse. OK let me get this straight, she stops shoplifting for two years, and then starts again? This makes no sense and Sharon deserves better writing than this.

Posted Image

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Checkers
Jul 8 2012, 12:43 PM
Quote:

Fans are still upset and have voiced their opinions on the character of Sharon and how she is being written. Sharon's past problems come to light after she hears a conversation between Nikki and Victor. Sharon is upset and goes shopping and slips a necklace in her purse. OK let me get this straight, she stops shoplifting for two years, and then starts again? This makes no sense and Sharon deserves better writing than this.

Posted Image
WE deserve better writing than this!

Cornellw
Member Avatar

Daytime
Jul 8 2012, 11:41 AM
Hope will follow in her mother's footsteps and begins to use a power she never knew she had until now to keep her man.....
Posted Image

Seriously what the hell no one likes Hope why do they keep pushing her down peoples throats. She is not the next Brooke hell Brooke isn't even all that.

As for what they are doing to Sharon

Posted ImagePosted Image
Edited by Cornellw, Jul 8 2012, 04:29 PM.

Peridott
Member Avatar

Sharon steals again cause Victor disses her horse handling skillls? Girl please. Then she disses Chelsea cause she didn't get Hope's ring? LOL, that's a good thing. I wouldn't want a ring that was once given to another woman. I'm exhausted by Sharon and these writers incessant need to keep her a hot mess. Enough already!

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

And how exactly does Sharon mishandle the horse? Doesn't feed it carrots everyday? Don't they have ranch hands to take care of all that?

MN's Nice
Member Avatar

Quote:

Don't they have ranch hands to take care of all that?

He probably had to let the stable hand go... :boobs:

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

MN's Nice
Jul 8 2012, 08:17 PM
Quote:

Don't they have ranch hands to take care of all that?

He probably had to let the stable hand go... :boobs:
Maybe Sharon got mixed up again and rode another stable boy intstead of the horse. :biggrin:

MN's Nice
Member Avatar

More than likely. Always wanting what she shouldn't have.

juddry

Sounds like they are laying some interesting ground work for a Sharon Case and a new story line. This entire stint with Victor has to be ground for the next story for what they have in mind. I have at times tuned out of the show because I hated the direction and some of the characters. The last few months has been one of those times. I miss Sharon and Adam- when they are together they rock the show. Diehard Shadam fan.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Peridott
Jul 8 2012, 04:40 PM
Sharon steals again cause Victor disses her horse handling skillls? Girl please. Then she disses Chelsea cause she didn't get Hope's ring? LOL, that's a good thing. I wouldn't want a ring that was once given to another woman. I'm exhausted by Sharon and these writers incessant need to keep her a hot mess. Enough already!

No kidding. That's exactly what I thought. Why would you want a ring worn by your fiancee's ex??? When she shows up at their wedding, Chadam better tell her to go fly a kite!

I can't stand Hope either. all she does is twirl around like a Disney princess. it makes her look even more stupid celebrating the fact that she is Liam's wife. For god sakes, that guy is NOT a catch at all!

ratfink
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Jul 11 2012, 02:12 PM
Peridott
Jul 8 2012, 04:40 PM

No kidding. That's exactly what I thought. Why would you want a ring worn by your fiancee's ex??? When she shows up at their wedding, Chadam better tell her to go fly a kite!

I can't stand Hope either. all she does is twirl around like a Disney princess. it makes her look even more stupid celebrating the fact that she is Liam's wife. For god sakes, that guy is NOT a catch at all!
Hah !!! i am a Y&R and B&B fan....I know what ya mean........... :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply