Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Sony Podcast: Ari Zucker
Topic Started: Jul 9 2012, 08:38 AM (3,835 Views)
Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

In this podcast, AZ talks about Nicole's current situation and her feelings about the men in Nicole's life. (I think these are the interviews that the promo lady was talking about.)

http://flash.sonypictures.com/tv/shows/days/podcasts/days_zucker3_podcast.mp3
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ashtonion
Member Avatar
Mmm....

Thanks for posting, Liz. I like this pod and how she describes her situation. I really think all her behaviors recently stem from her being hurt by the man she truly loves: EJ

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

I liked how she explained Nicole's feelings of EJ as being crushed and still is in love with him but she's staying always because she's tired of the hurt. I also liked how she says Nicole's feelings towards Rafe are that of gratitude and shes playing Dan.

Ashtonion
Member Avatar
Mmm....

Liz<3Days
Jul 9 2012, 08:53 AM
I liked how she explained Nicole's feelings of EJ as being crushed and still is in love with him but she's staying always because she's tired of the hurt. I also liked how she says Nicole's feelings towards Rafe are that of gratitude and shes playing Dan.
I haven't watched much lately, but knowing how good of an actress Ari is and knowing that every facial expression and sigh means something, I truly saw in the bits of Dicole I saw that she was playing Dan and never truly had more than gratitude for Rafe!!

gailwinters
Member Avatar

I don't think this is one of the interviews Judie did. This one has been up for a week or so. I think Judie's interviews will be released during the Olympics break. JMO

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

I've always gotten the impression that Nicole is playing Dan, ever since that very focused 'schemer look' that they panned in on a few weeks ago. I'm thinking that something is going to happen to want Dan to tell Ej that he's the father of the baby, but then Nicole blackmails him so he backtracks.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

She didn't need to have sex with him to blackmail him. Maybe it could be excused by saying that she wanted him to feel something for her so he wouldn't tell that she changed the results. By now its too far down the road so there is no excuse for her being disgusting. She already has enough to send him to jail and get him fired and probably killed by the DiMeras. This character has suffered some major damage.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tara

Nothing that a good writer can't fix

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Tara
Jul 9 2012, 09:54 AM
Too bad Days hired Tomlin instead.

lysie
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Jul 9 2012, 09:58 AM
Tara
I hate it when you beat me.

brazen
Member Avatar

I think it started as playing to get Dan to change the tests for her, but now with the vulnerability they're playing it with Daniel opening up about his wife, Nicole surprised he didn't abandon her in the middle of the night it's not playing anymore.

Trying to keep EJ's child from him and put him in jail is a lot more than just keeping away because she's hurt. She's trying to punish him vindictively.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

lysie
Jul 9 2012, 10:01 AM
tomsawyer
Jul 9 2012, 09:58 AM
Tara
I hate it when you beat me.
I just want to add...

Bazinga.

reagon

Yawn. Nicole and her men is about as tiring as Sami and her men.

I do feel bad for AZ

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

Sounds interesting. I'll listen to it when I get home.

Vicky4Mimi
Member Avatar

Great interview. I hope it's not the one Judi mentioned, because I would love to hear another one. Ari always leaves you wanting more I guess.

I love her take on all her "men" and I'm glad to know that we were right on what was going through her mind. I think Tomsell will give us Ejole. Maybe that's why Ari feels free to talk about Nicole's love for EJ now.

Vicky4Mimi
Member Avatar

And I couldn't be more thrilled to know for sure that she is playing Dan. He is disgusting with her.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

DiMeraFan67
Jul 9 2012, 09:20 AM
She didn't need to have sex with him to blackmail him. Maybe it could be excused by saying that she wanted him to feel something for her so he wouldn't tell that she changed the results. By now its too far down the road so there is no excuse for her being disgusting. She already has enough to send him to jail and get him fired and probably killed by the DiMeras. This character has suffered some major damage.
Completely agree. The excuse of her playing Dan would have worked had she not slept with him. It was an unecessary step. She had more than enough ammo to blackmail him without resorting to sex. Not to mention her behavior with him does not give me the impression that she is simply using him. To me, it looks like she has genuine feelings for him. Add to that her actions with EJ as of late are not of a woman still in love. She is straight up vindictive and out for revenge. She didn't even have it in her to offer him condolences when Lexie died. And the only reason she showed up at his apartment days later is because she wanted to search for evidence not because she actually cared. Love my ass. :flipoff:

lazydazes
Member Avatar

Oh, screw EJ. The best thing that could happen for Nicole is to remove her from EJ's story permanently. Maybe then her story can really progress instead of staying stuck in the I'm in the Ejamicuswaypathway. Samanther can have him on a silver platter as far as I'm concerned.
As for Nicole being damaged. Hardly.
With all the shootings, rapes, attempted murders, blackmail, etc. that take place on this show, ANYTHING/ANYONE is redeemable on the show. Besides having a little sex on the side hardly makes anyone a bad person.
It just that the redeemable spirit stick is only available for certain Salemites.

Deleted User
Deleted User

I don't think Nicole is ruined either. It's obvious she's being written this way to prop up the Beastcunt and so Days could continue to beat a dead horse yet again. :shame:

I do love to hear Ari's take on things and I can only hope things get better for Nicole and Ejole by when the baby is born. Maybe we will even have Nicole fought over for a change. That would actually be worth it. :wub:

Ari is a fabulous actress and deserves much better writing then what she's currently getting. I feel for her for trying to make this current mess on tv work.
Quote Post Goto Top

lazydazes
Member Avatar

I
Quote:

don't think Nicole is ruined either. It's obvious she's being written this way to prop up the Beastcunt and so Days could continue to beat a dead horse yet again.

I do love to hear Ari's take on things and I can only hope things get better for Nicole and Ejole by when the baby is born. Maybe we will even have Nicole fought over for a change. That would actually be worth it.

Ari is a fabulous actress and deserves much better writing then what she's currently getting. I feel for her for trying to make this current mess on tv work.

I love Ari, too! And that's why it's painful/excruciatingly ridiculous that she's been forced to play this same beat for the past few years. Ari is a stellar actress, and IMO talent is being wasted so that TPTB can play whateverthefuck this game is with Ejami. To say that I'm sick of it wouldn't even begin to describe it.
Ari is a teamplayer and tries to make whatever they give her work. But, this with Daniel is NOT working. And this endless merrygoround with Ejamicus is NOT working.
Ari is my girl, and I'll support her in her professional endeavors. I just think that she's continually getting the shitty end of the stick as far as her story goes with Ali/James. The writers don't give two pucks about what happens with her character. They just shove her to the next available body. And it blows. First its Rafe and now Daniel in record time. Only so that they can pimp this-- uggh, I don't know what to friggin' call it-- Ejami story. As a REAL, honest-to-goodnesss Nicole fan, I want more for HER. And it's more than evident that the writers will never do justice for the character as long as she's embedded within the Ejamicus mill.
I'm all about the Zuke. And Nicole is my favorite character.
And Hopeless Dreamer, I feel you. I do. And I sense your frustrations with the show, too. And I don't blame you one bit. Everything sucks.
I started out loving Ejole, fell in love with Bricole, briefly latched onto to Ejole again after they busted up Bricole. And it always seems like the story ends back at the same place. NOWHERE.
I slammed Higley. But, MarDar effin' need their asses kicked for this ridiculous shit. And this pitting fanbase against fanbase is what has fucked this show up royally.
I rag on DAYS, but it's my heart. I've been watching it for eooonnnnnnns. And when I see talent/greatness for things of lesser degree, it just frustrates me.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply