Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
A Jason47 Special: July 27 Cliffhanger Edition; FINAL UPDATE NOW AVAILABLE!
Topic Started: Jul 9 2012, 05:25 PM (79,998 Views)
LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Chez rouge still in the running

I say bradison's wedding, Ian wants to destroy people are dead or get hurt
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Virgo Twins
Member Avatar

Guinevere
Jul 9 2012, 05:43 PM
I thought we heard that Ian plants a bomb at the Bradison wedding (or was that just a rumor).

Not sure about the specific location though.
I heard a rumor about that too. If there are casualties Madison could be one of them since she is leaving soon. I have heard rumors that Madioson will die don't know if it is true or speculation.

It would make sense that they get married at Chez Rouge.
Edited by Virgo Twins, Jul 9 2012, 05:49 PM.

Jason47
Member Avatar

six
Jul 9 2012, 05:46 PM
Jason47
Jul 9 2012, 05:41 PM
six
Jul 9 2012, 05:37 PM
Is this cliffhanger episode the same one that we had the script cover from?
What script cover??
Awhile back someone, who I think was playing someone named Silvio, tweeted the front page of one of his scripts. We were able to make out a partial list of the people in the episode and a couple of sets.
Can you point me in the right direction to that photo or someone email it to me?? How am I the last person to find out about that :(

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

six
Jason47
six
What script cover??
Awhile back someone, who I think was playing someone named Silvio, tweeted the front page of one of his scripts. We were able to make out a partial list of the people in the episode and a couple of sets.
If I remember correctly wasn't he part of the post cliffhanger epis?? I think that was for August. I remember they had a few injured at the pub and we didn't see sonny will and Lucad in that part of the script he tweeted.

Keith
Member Avatar

I see Jason has yet to debunk Chez Rouge. ;)

ShaneDOOLFan

I dont think its a wedding, Im thinking something for lexie

Jason47
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Jul 9 2012, 05:48 PM
If I remember correctly wasn't he part of the post cliffhanger epis?? I think that was for August. I remember they had a few injured at the pub and we didn't see sonny will and Lucad in that part of the script he tweeted.
Yes, the injured go to the Pub, but there's no Silvio in my stuff. Would like to see what he posted if anyone has it. Thanks!!

ShaneDOOLFan

those set pics didnt look like chez rouge at all

Virgo Twins
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Jul 9 2012, 05:48 PM
six
Jason47
six
What script cover??
Remember that too that why I assumed that it was at the Pub. Well since the injured go to the Pub we know that is is something to do with the Brady's and people they know.
Edited by Virgo Twins, Jul 9 2012, 05:52 PM.

Jason47
Member Avatar

Keith
Jul 9 2012, 05:49 PM
I see Jason has yet to debunk Chez Rouge. ;)
Okay..Chez Rouge debunked. No Chez Rouge.

Guinevere
Member Avatar
Salem needs Jack Deveraux. Bring Back Matthew Ashford.

Virgo Twins
Jul 9 2012, 05:47 PM
Guinevere
Jul 9 2012, 05:43 PM
I thought we heard that Ian plants a bomb at the Bradison wedding (or was that just a rumor).

Not sure about the specific location though.
I heard a rumor about that too. If there are casualties Madison could be one of them since she is leaving soon. I have heard rumors that Madioson will die don't know if it is true or speculation.

It would make sense that they get married at Chez Rouge.
Missy apparently told a fan recently that Jack dies too. Though I don't know how "official" that is. Maybe he just "dies" :rolleyes:

Jenna101

Hmm.. I agree with LL on the Bradison wedding theory. I think it could be either that, or a natural disaster of some sort during a hospital event/gala, which has been already suggested.

granolagirl
Member Avatar

Jason47
six
What script cover??
It was tweeted by a guest star on May 11, but taken down. (It's still near the top of my twitter photos so it was easy to pin down the date.) I thought it was probably the week after the cliffhanger.

Jason47
Member Avatar

Nice to see Maxine back in the lists. People were always asking for Aloma to come back, so it's nice they brought her back after a year's absence.

ShaneDOOLFan

why would all of salem go to bradys wedding, doesnt seem likely. This is some type of gala for someone everyone knew or loved I think. Even Doug and Julie are there

somersetfan
Member Avatar

I am guessing bomb or some "Moldavian Massacre" type shooting.

Jason47
Member Avatar

granolagirl
Jul 9 2012, 05:51 PM
Jason47
six
What script cover??
It was tweeted by a guest star on May 11, but taken down. (It's still near the top of my twitter photos so it was easy to pin down the date.) I thought it was probably the week after the cliffhanger.
Nobody did the old "screen capture"??
Edited by Jason47, Jul 9 2012, 05:53 PM.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

I'm guessing it's on a boat, based on KA's pics.

Jason47
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
Jul 9 2012, 05:52 PM
I'm guessing it's on a boat, based on KA's pics.
Tunnels aren't under boats, so I don't think it's a boat!

Guinevere
Member Avatar
Salem needs Jack Deveraux. Bring Back Matthew Ashford.

Also when KA tweeted pics both John and Jack were wearing what seemed to be matching suits. Isn't that the sort of thing a wedding party would do.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply