Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
A Jason47 Special: July 27 Cliffhanger Edition; FINAL UPDATE NOW AVAILABLE!
Topic Started: Jul 9 2012, 05:25 PM (79,861 Views)
Virgo Twins
Member Avatar

From this is seems like it's showing everyone where they are with the explosion, but panning around the ballroom. Then 7J is probably the catwalk warehouse and it ends there.

I hope so I want to see everyone after the explosions occurs so we can see our favorite characters and wonder what will happen with them after the break. I will be on the edge of my seat with anticipating waiting to see what will happen come August 13th.

Once again Thanks Jason. This is exciting.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Virgo Twins
Member Avatar

I am wondering if after the Olympic Break if there will be more explosions or if it will be the fallout from the previous explosions and we get to see how people are dealing with the explosions that occured and how it affected them and what injuries they have . I am sure some will be trying to save people and obviously some people will not be able to be saved. Since Madison is leaving the show right after all of this two days later I am thinking that she most likely will be one of them that will not be saved. I am also thinking that Andrew will not be saved either because if he lives he will sell Gabi out and I do not think that this will happen. He will probably die so Gabi can keep her lies alive. I am also thinking that probaby Jack too. As for Ian I am not sure about him.

I am ready for the rest of the clues Jason. Anxiously waiting on you to fill in the rest. BRING IT ON!!!! :rockon:

Edited by Virgo Twins, Jul 25 2012, 03:45 PM.

Fairygodmother

I think this whole cliffhanger is a bunch of crap. No build up at all for the most part. It is a week of Ejami and Will. so in one episode all of this incredible excitement is supposed to build up and leave everyone holding their breath for two weeks. Baloney!

lysie
Member Avatar

Abby ends in the elevator? Jack is going to die saving her...

brazen
Member Avatar

I'm scared to think how Jack dies since she's in an elevator. I really hope it's not him falling down the shaft.

Jason47
Member Avatar

FINAL UPDATE ARRIVES SOON!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Virgo Twins
Member Avatar

Jason47
Jul 25 2012, 03:46 PM
FINAL UPDATE ARRIVES SOON!
HOT DAMN!!!!! :dance: :dance: Cuz the wait is driving me crazy. ;)
Edited by Virgo Twins, Jul 25 2012, 04:08 PM.

anya
Member Avatar

Anyone remember those old Mervyn's commercials? "Open! Open! Open!"

Hurry, Jason!

Jason47
Member Avatar

Final update now available....http://www.jason47.com

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Wait- weren't Will and some kids in this episode? Are they all going to just be magically OK? Not that I want to see injured children in my entertainment. I just hope they account for everyone.

Go explosions- take these dimwits down!

Thanks for selling this to me. I'm actually going to tune in now.

Virgo Twins
Member Avatar

THANKS JASON!!!!! :hug: :blowkiss:

anya
Member Avatar

Yep, thanks Jason!

brazen
Member Avatar

Thanks Jason!

Quote:

Wait- weren't Will and some kids in this episode? Are they all going to just be magically OK?
Will and the kids leave the catwalk before the explosion so the kids are probably magically ok. Will is at the ballroom in act 6 but not mentioned in act 7 when the explosions occur. So I don't know where he is.

Anita

Thanks Jason!!!

Jason47
Member Avatar

px780
Jul 25 2012, 04:31 PM
Wait- weren't Will and some kids in this episode? Are they all going to just be magically OK? Not that I want to see injured children in my entertainment. I just hope they account for everyone.
Yes, they will all be magically ok. Theo/Johnny/Sydney as well as Abe/Kayla/Will are all away from the explosions.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

So Jason, if this is the final scene...

Quote:

7-J: Warehouse with Catwalk (EJ, Sami, Roman, Lucas, Sami Stunt Double, Stunt Coordinator)
Intercut: Insert Shot of exposed electrical wires sparking in water
(POST EXPLOSION; DIRT & DEBRIS EVERYWHERE; ROMAN/LUCAS ARE BATTERED & BRUISED)

Does that mean EJ and Sami are not anywhere to be seen?

Jason47
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Jul 25 2012, 05:06 PM

Quote:

7-J: Warehouse with Catwalk (EJ, Sami, Roman, Lucas, Sami Stunt Double, Stunt Coordinator)

EJ and Sami are in the final scene, so I assume they are seen??

six
Member Avatar

Jason47
Jul 25 2012, 05:25 PM
tomsawyer

Quote:

I think she means post explosion, since only Lucas and Roman get mentioned.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Jason47
Jul 25 2012, 05:25 PM
tomsawyer

Quote:

LOL. Sorry, I meant after the explosion since it only says Roman and Lucas are bruised and battered, rather than saying all are bruised and battered.

brazen
Member Avatar

The scene from the promo is probably the end scene which is probably what EJ and Sami are doing post explosion. Doubt the show is going to end with Roman and Lucas.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply