Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
A Jason47 Special: July 27 Cliffhanger Edition; FINAL UPDATE NOW AVAILABLE!
Topic Started: Jul 9 2012, 05:25 PM (79,991 Views)
Jason47
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Jul 25 2012, 05:31 PM
Jason47
Jul 25 2012, 05:25 PM
tomsawyer
Jul 25 2012, 05:06 PM
So Jason, if this is the final scene...

Quote:

7-J: Warehouse with Catwalk (EJ, Sami, Roman, Lucas, Sami Stunt Double, Stunt Coordinator)
Intercut: Insert Shot of exposed electrical wires sparking in water
(POST EXPLOSION; DIRT & DEBRIS EVERYWHERE; ROMAN/LUCAS ARE BATTERED & BRUISED)

Does that mean EJ and Sami are not anywhere to be seen?
EJ and Sami are in the final scene, so I assume they are seen??
LOL. Sorry, I meant after the explosion since it only says Roman and Lucas are bruised and battered, rather than saying all are bruised and battered.
Ok, okay :)

Well, that's the only notes on that scene. I guess EJ/Sami are not battered & bruised, but have other things to worry about, like those electrical sparks in the water.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Jason47
Jul 25 2012, 05:41 PM
tomsawyer
Jul 25 2012, 05:31 PM
Jason47
Jul 25 2012, 05:25 PM
tomsawyer
Jul 25 2012, 05:06 PM
So Jason, if this is the final scene...

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
EJ and Sami are in the final scene, so I assume they are seen??
LOL. Sorry, I meant after the explosion since it only says Roman and Lucas are bruised and battered, rather than saying all are bruised and battered.
Ok, okay :)

Well, that's the only notes on that scene. I guess EJ/Sami are not battered & bruised, but have other things to worry about, like those electrical sparks in the water.
Thanks Jason!

michr544125

Thanks for the update Jason!

Surprised they left Will out of a key cliffhanger. Though not sure what he would add to this since there is nothing really they can leave in peril with him. Sounds like the new writers have different plans for him. Or at least I hope.

brazen
Member Avatar

The Sami/Will phone conversation could explain what Will is doing and where he is when the show returns in August. It's probably something to do with the kids or EJ's on the run plot.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

I think there's a lot they could have done with Will. What's interesting is that so far it doesn't seem like they're setting up any interesting character combos for afterwards. Something like Nicole trapped with Sami, or John/Marlena with EJ- the kinds of things that could bring about character/relationship changes. It seems to be the young'ns, Sami and some of her people, and everyone else.

When you have an episode with all your people and you're blowing them up...why not take advantage of that a little?

Thanks for clarifying about the kids and Will!

restless daze
Member Avatar
Now don't come whoopin' my ass at the grocery store cause I picked on your fav on here!

Awwwww MAN!!! I haven't been watching for like 7 months or so. Just a small snippet here or there. This SL has definitely pulled me back in. I've been watching some You Tube stuff, since I haven't been able to at home. But I'm off thursday night and I PLAN to catchup on the DVR! Its sick to spend a night off watching Days!!!

Kids are with their Grandma, I'm taking advantage!

I feel sorry for those of you who are still not enjoying the show. You all have your various reasons. I'm loving it, and taking every scrap I can get until they fuck it all up again and its another 7 months till I watch.

Jason, you are doing a great job keeping up the suspense and hinting at what is to come. I can't compliment you enough. Thanks again for all that you do!

2 users reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply