Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Big Brother 14: Live Feeds Discussion
Topic Started: Jul 10 2012, 01:16 AM (104,812 Views)
Kenny
Member Avatar

Big Brother 14: Live Feeds Discussion

For those unfamiliar with the premise of the show, here's what it's about:

A group of diverse strangers move into a house outfitted with hundreds of cameras and microphones and they are completely cut off from the outside world. No televisions, no telephones, no internet, no books, no newspapers or magazines. Complete isolation. For three months, they live inside the Big Brother house, being watched by the public via the live internet feeds.

Each week, they participate in a series of competitions to win food, luxuries and power -- the most important power being "Head of Household." The person who wins Head of Household is automatically ensured safety for a week, but they must nominate two of their fellow housemates for eviction. Following the nominations, the houseguests vote to evict one of the two nominees during the LIVE eviction episode, airing every Thursday on CBS. This happens every week for three months, and the last man standing wins $500,000.

Big Brother 14 premieres July 12th on CBS.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

Shit is gettin' real up in hurr.

Tash
Member Avatar

By far my favorite thread of the year!

~bl~
Member Avatar

The thread is here. :) Thanks for starting it Kenny.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Anyone know if BB Lite is gonna work this year for the feeds?

I absolutely HATE using the superpass website and I heard a rumour there is no BB Lite this yr....

King
Member Avatar

First time in 12 years, I am actually considering getting the feeds this year.

I spend so much time at work on the computer...why not?

Kenny
Member Avatar

To my knowledge there is no alternate viewer this year.

Kenny
Member Avatar

King
Member Avatar

How much are they?

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

I've been getting the feeds since Season 6 (missed out on getting Season 9). Gonna love this thread! :D

Kenny
Member Avatar

King
Jul 10 2012, 06:50 PM
How much are they?
If you get the early bird special, which expires either tonight or tomorrow night, it's $29.99 for the full season. Just go to Jokers and click at the top where it says Superpass Subscription.

King
Member Avatar

29.99! Jesus.

Alin89
Member Avatar

king u could just read kennys live updates he was pretty darn good at last yr.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

The price is ridiculous, but I've been hooked thanks to the awesomeness of Janelle. Her fights with the nerd herd are what got me to buy the feeds back in '06 :D Now I can't get enough..

Tash
Member Avatar

I'm still waiting for the day that Kenny doesn't update because he is actually on the show

Alin89
Member Avatar

Tash
Jul 10 2012, 10:40 PM
I'm still waiting for the day that Kenny doesn't update because he is actually on the show
same here i want him on the show badly. he would be the best thing for the show.

King
Member Avatar

I know. The updates and the clips are good...but I kind of want to see it for myself too? I dunno. Ughhhhh!

Alin89
Member Avatar

i would rather stick with kennys updates

Kenny
Member Avatar

King
Jul 11 2012, 12:28 AM
I know. The updates and the clips are good...but I kind of want to see it for myself too? I dunno. Ughhhhh!
I say get the feeds. They're only $29.99 for the whole season if you get them by Thursday, you're on the computer all day for your job anyway, and with Janelle back this is the perfect season to try them out.

Alin89
Member Avatar

i cant i have fianical issues.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply