Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Big Brother 14: Live Feeds Discussion
Topic Started: Jul 10 2012, 01:16 AM (105,350 Views)
King
Member Avatar

Awww, I like Joe. I think he's cute. LOL.

Shane is so hot. GOD. DO me.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

Frank's uphill battle, maybe?

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

So with BB Canada premiering in Feb 2013...are people going to be watching this version of the show.

Its is being produced by the same producers/casting everything that produces the current US version...I am sorta annoyed by that, but I do love the US version of BB, but wish it was more incorporate with BB UK stuff.

I hope the show will be available to people in the US like the US one is for us Canadians here in Canada.

darraholic
Member Avatar

Same Company / Casting, but different producers. So no Grodner.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Manny
Member Avatar

I think I'll watch. If they made it the European version, I would pass. But this way, I think I'll watch. :)

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

darraholic
Sep 19 2012, 03:08 AM
Same Company / Casting, but different producers. So no Grodner.
That is AWESOME news!!

Thank GOD for no AG!

KMan101
Member Avatar

I agree about BB Canada. I'll watch because I like our version just not Grodner's pathetic rigging version of it that's become really bad over the years.

I wish we saw more of JoJo who wants to call out Dani in the house. I can't believe they won't call out Dani for all of her delusions and lies.

Tash
Member Avatar

I really can't see them shutting Janelle up. People will want to hear Janelle.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Dan practiced his jury speech last night...

"When this game was reset I knew I was in trouble cause I looked around me on the pirate ship and saw Shane and Frank... 2 huge physical competitors I knew I couldn't beat. I saw some great social gamers in Jen and Joe... I saw an absolute wildcard in Ashley, I had no clue what she was doing... I saw an underrated coach in Britney that I knew scared the life outta me... cause she was that good. Of course I had my loyal warrior Danielle through it all. And I looked around and said 'You know what, I can't be better than these people in any of their areas and expertise cause they're just that good, so what could I do to beat them?' My answer, although you might not agree with it, is I had to play a ruthless game. Not because I wanted to, because I had to. I had to build relationships, get you to trust me, get you to do something for me, like share a power or use a veto on me... and then I had to stab you in the back. Not because I wanted to, because I had to. For a couple reasons. I knew if I was hated, at the end people would want to sit next to me as I have a chance to explain myself like right now. Like why did I host a funeral? I had to host a funeral because what it allowed me and Danielle to do was make you think we would never work together again... And Joe actually had it figured out. Joe came up to me and said 'Was that an act, Dan?' and I said 'no,' and of course Joe was right. I had to create chaos so Britney wouldn't think I was striking a deal with Frank because if she thought I was still playing the game she would've been able to stop me very effectively. At the end of the day I played this game 24 hrs a day and I never wanted my game depending on my winning a competition... because I could never depend on always winning a competition against any of you... cause you guys were that tough. I hope you guys can respect the fact that I played this game 24 hrs a day and always tried to out think myself out of situations... even in the bleakest of scenarios. I don't have a photographic memory but what I do have is a burning desire to play this game as hard as I possibly can with the tools I've been given. All I can ask for is that you vote for the best player. Thank you for your time."

justforfun

I like the speech. He does a little buttering up of different players, but not too much, and he throws Dani under the bus without really throwing her under the bus, exposing their fake hate of one another, hopefully opening their eyes to her game, leading to questions for Danielle having to say that the decisions she made were really Dan's. I personally don't want Dan to take Danielle to the finale, because I don't think she derserves a dime. But I think Ian will beat Dan.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

30 mins until the feeds are turned off for the remainder of the season....always sad to see BB end...it truly means the end of summer.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Ian and Dan are still in bed. BB has told them to get up like 10 times now but they're ignoring the wake up calls, LoL. Danielle is up and laying in the backyard.

The feeds should be cutting off shortly.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Kenny
Member Avatar

Dan is finally up. I can hear him pissing in the bathroom, LoL.

Ian is still in bed with the covers over his head.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Kenny
Sep 19 2012, 11:40 AM
Looks like that fat ass weighed her down....

Kenny
Member Avatar

BB must've called HOH lockdown because Dan and Danielle are headed up there with their pillows and blankets. Ian finally gets up when BB tells him for the 15th time to change his mic battery.

Kenny
Member Avatar

As Ian rolls his ass out of bed and heads to the storage room, the feeds cut to trivia.

I think that's it for the summer!

Kenny
Member Avatar

BigBrotherLiveFeeds
Be sure to fire the feeds back up for the Backyard Interviews around 8pm BBT on#SuperPass

Kenny
Member Avatar

BigBrotherLiveFeeds
Then Thursday night, experience the #BB14 Finale Party, also right here on the live feeds! You can even wear your jammies! (BYOB of course)

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Thanks for all your updates this summer Kenny...they were a time saver for me BIG time!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply