Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
'Dynasty' to be revived?; ONLY rumors right now ...
Topic Started: Jul 11 2012, 09:29 AM (900 Views)
KMan101
Member Avatar

Take it for what it's worth :shrug: Perez and National Enquirer, LOL. Just thought we could talk about the possibility in it's own thread :)

Here are the links:

Perez:
http://perezhilton.com/2012-06-29-dynasty-divas-reunite-on-dallas-reboot/#comments%29

National Enquirer
http://www.nationalenquirer.com/mike-walker/deja-dallas-texas-sized-ratings-trigger-talks-dynasty-revival
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

HELL YA! I never watched Dallas, but I LOVED Dynasty and The Colbys. I would love to see the next generation. Christina, Blake and Crystal's daughter...Sammi Jo's son from Steven Carrington.

darraholic
Member Avatar

Hmm should be interesting. I'd rather see a Knots Landing revival than Dynasty.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

I'll have to see it to believe it, myself.

Edge1978
Member Avatar

Nooooo I wanted my Knots Landing reboot, as like the original, Gary and Val can visit South Fork to start it off.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I was wondering how long it would be before talk started on a Dynasty revival with the Dallas success.

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

darraholic
Jul 11 2012, 10:02 AM
Hmm should be interesting. I'd rather see a Knots Landing revival than Dynasty.
I'd much rather see "Knots" back before "Dynasty" as well. Most of the original cast would do it (Michele Lee, Joan Van Ark, Ted Shackelford, Kevin Dobson, Donna Mills, and Nicollette Sheridan would easily want to go for it because none of them are working right now.) They just have to find a creative way to bring it back. Obviously, they can't focus primarily on the vets though.

KMan101
Member Avatar

I'd even venture a guess that Bill Devane would do it as well. Then they can focus on Betsy/Bobby, Meg and hopefully Michael/Olivia.

King
Member Avatar

This would be great, if true. I'd be all about it.

It would need a great Showrunner though. This lady who does Dallas is great.

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

I'd have from the old show... Joan Collins(Alexis), Linda Evans(Krystle), John James(Jeff), Pamela Sue Martin or Emma Samms(Fallon), Jack Coleman or Al Corley(Steven), Heather Locklear(Sammy Jo) & Gordon Thomson(Adam). Of course adults to be cast as Danny(Sammy Jo & Steven's son), LB aka Little Blake (Jeff & Fallon's son) & Krysle & Blake's daughter, can't remember her name, and did Jeff & Fallon have a daughter later on too, kinda think so, but can't remember. Also a son or daughter could be created for Adam. Also whomever was Steven's boyfriend at the end, was that Bart Fallmont, should be a part of the show as well. Maybe guest appearances by Stephanie Beacham(Sable), Diahann Carroll(Dominique) & Maxwell Caulfield(Miles) & Tracy Scoggins(Monica). Children could be added for Miles, Monica & Dominique's daughter too.

Alin89
Member Avatar

how will it work when John Forsythe is dead?

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Christina is the name of Blake and Krystal's daughter. As for John Forsyth being dead, they can write it in the soap. Krystal could be a widow living in the mansion. Maybe her daughter's in charge of Denver Carrington.

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

Alin89
Jul 12 2012, 01:18 AM
how will it work when John Forsythe is dead?
Blake's death, as important as he was, could provide future storyline possibilities for YEARS.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Primetime News & Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply