Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of July 23rd; *UPDATED 7/17*
Topic Started: Jul 12 2012, 09:43 AM (56,297 Views)
tomsawyer
Member Avatar

National Enquirer spoilers
Lucas confronts Sami about her always being with EJ
Melanie calls Chad to give him her location
Carrie and Rafe say their last words.
Roman makes plans to arrest EJ again.
Andrew prepares to reveal Gabiís secret.
An eventful confrontation takes place between Victor, Maggie, Daniel and Nicole.

Credit: Rogue Ejami

**UPDATED 7/17**

Blowing up Horton Square.

Carrie says a sad goodbye to Rafe. He can barely face her departure. She joins Austin ant the pub and then they leave Salem together. Across town, Cameron continues to settle in as he tries to keep Abby distracted from worries about her missing friend. He gets her to help him plan a party in honor of his sister. He also winds up spending quite a bit of time convincing Jack that he has honorable intentions.

Sami is furious when she learns that EJ is not a DiMera. She lashes out at him for keeping this from her. Lucas has a bee in his bonnet about her Elvis obsession and gives her an ultimatum. While she thinks that over, she stomps off to see her son and lecture him about keeping secrets. He defends his boss and she admits to him that sheís made a back-up copy of the surveillance footage. Meanwhile, Ian is thrown off when Brady and Madison declare that they are tying the knot immediately. Madison is startled by how much this upsets Ian. His day gets worse when Lucas shows up to gab about EJís arrest and the surveillance footage. Ian sends his man off to take care of the loose ends. At that very moment, Elvis sends William off to hunt down the surveillance footage. As soon as Will and Sonny curl up to watch it, the footage is magically deleted.

Rafe continues interrogating EJ, who is doing his best to convince his old enemy that he is being framed. Sami drops by to see Elvis. He tells her how hard it was to come to terms with not being a DiMera. She decides to let him have the surveillance footage. When Chad arrives to offer is brother his full support, Sami heads off to see a lawyer but is attacked on the way. She limps home to Lucas and avoids explaining what sheís been up to. After she insists to Lucas that she is not choosing EJ over him, Will calls and asks her to bail out Elvis. Lucas is pissed. She shows up to bail out EJ anyway. This sticks in Romanís craw. The cop soon gets a tip that EJ is planning to jet out of town. He gets ready to re-arrest him. Will gets wise to this and warns Elvis. He claims he had no plans to run. Sami tells him itís the last shot heís got at freedom. She helps him get ready to go. Will brings him the children so they can say goodbye. Before EJ can go, Roman and Lucas arrive. Roman nearly takes a shot at EJ but Sami gets in the way. An explosion hits. The cops are knocked out and Sami nearly falls through the ground to her death. EJ manages to grab her at the last minute, but canít hold on when the second explosion comes.

Elsewhere, Danielís nose is out of joint when Nicole tries distracting him with a romantic dinner. She thinks he needs to take a breather and eat but he runs off to continue searching for Melanie. Daniel goes to see Victor, who lays into him for laying down with Nicole. She is summoned over to the mansion. Victor makes it clear that he does not want his ex-wife in his godsonís life. Daniel defends Nicole and Maggie tears her husband a new one.

The cops question Gabi some more for clues but nothing is making sense to them. Hope things they should start using hypnosis to get some answers. Down in the tunnels, Mel manages to catch Andrew off-guard and grab his phone. She calls Chad when her captorís back is turned. She tries telling him where she is but the connection sucks and then Andrew catches her and takes the phone away. Chad managed to glean that sheís under the city. Brady just happens to walk by and overhear the conversation. He guesses she must be in the underground tunnels and they run off together to search. Gabi is also snooping around in the tunnels. Further along, Mel has been bickering with Andrew as they move further in. Itís dark so he lights a flame, resulting in an explosion. Gabi approaches them. Andrew and Mel are confused by the blast. Gabi and Andrew bicker, making Mel even more confused. Gabi tries convincing him to run but he wonít budge. Mel freaks out when she sees sparks. Andrew is about to tell her about Gabiís role in her abduction when another explosion hits. The debris knocks him out. Gabi tries to help him escape. Brady rushes in to rescue Mel and Chad is on the verge of attacking Andrew when the next explosion hits and Horton Square falls on top of them. Meanwhile, John and Ian have it out as Madison anxiously wait for Brady to show up for their wedding. The wait comes to an end when another explosion hits. Across the square, Nicole collapses in pain as the ground gives way and Daniel gets caught in the falling debris.

http://blog.soapoperafan.com/2012/07/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-for-july-23-27/#more-91657

Week of July 23:

Monday July 23:
EJ's arrested for the murder of Stefano.
Sami learns EJ's not really a DiMera and is furious with him for not telling her.
Lucas confronts Sami about EJ - and asks her to make a choice. EJ or him.
EJ tells Will to look for video surveillance to prove he was framed. He does so with Sonny, and is shocked when the footage is deleted.
Sami rips into EJ.
Brady and Madi square off with Kate and Ian.
Ian's upset to learn Madi and Brady will marry immediately. Kate notices how this affects Ian.
Brady and Madi make love.
Daniel notices Nic's having pains but finds her healthy.

Tuesday July 24:
EJ realizes Rafe has doubts about how the gloves got into EJ's apartment.
Will tells Sami about the video footage and how it was deleted.
Chad expresses his support for EJ even after learning they're not related.
Sami is attacked.
Gabi's confronted about finding her fingerprints on Andrew's note.
Mel calls Chad.
Austin says goodbye to Kate and Carrie seeks out Rafe to say goodbye.
Carrie and Rafe leave Salem.

Wednesday July 25:
Chad can't make out what it is Mel's saying to him on their call.
Andrew smashes Mel's phone.
There's an explosion in the tunnels.
After she's mugged, Sami returns home to tell Lucas what went down.
Sami is ready to post bail for EJ.
Cam enlists Abby's help in helping with the party in Lexi's honor.

Thursday July 26:
Gabi recovers from the explosion.
Melanie realizes Gabi and Andrew know each other.
Melanie worries there will be another explosion.
Roman gets an anonymous tip that EJ's going to leave Salem via DiMera jet.
Sami urges EJ to run.
Daniel gets an earful when Victor blasts him for dating Nicole. Maggie doesn't take kindly to this.

Friday July 27:
Today is the Autism Fundraiser in Lexi's honor.
Roman finds EJ and Sami and as he's about to shoot, Sami stands in front of the line of fire.
The gas explosion hits and everyone goes flying.
EJ tries to save Sami's life.
Chad and Brady continue searching the tunnels.
Just as Chad finds Andrew, there's another huge explosion. Debris and glass falls on everyone.
Madi's dressed in her wedding gown as Ian tortures her, telling her Brady won't marry her. The two are together when the explosion hits.
Abby's trapped in an elevator.
Nicole has cramping when the explosion occurs.

http://soaps.sheknows.com/daysofourlives/spoilers/
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Star784
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Jul 12 2012, 09:43 AM

An eventful confrontation takes place between Victor, Maggie, Daniel and Nicole.

Yes........Bye bye cafe..

and Finally, some Victor and Nicole Scenes..

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar
Brenda: "Let the fireworks begin." Sonny: "With you and me, Brenda, it's guaranteed."

Star784
Jul 12 2012, 09:47 AM
tomsawyer
Jul 12 2012, 09:43 AM

Yes........Bye bye cafe..

and Finally, some Victor and Nicole Scenes..
The victor and Nicole scenes should be quite entertaining :cheer: . I love their banner!

dc cubs
Member Avatar

Isn't this right before Jack will be exiting the canvas yet we haven't seen one spoiler this month mentioning him. Ridiculous.
Edited by dc cubs, Jul 12 2012, 09:54 AM.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

dc cubs
Jul 12 2012, 09:53 AM
Isn't this right before Jack will be exiting the canvas yet we haven't seen one spoiler mentioning him. Ridiculous.
Matt Ashford's last air date is August 15, the same as Sarah Brown's.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

"Roman makes plans to arrest EJ again". So is EJ released from his first arrest?

"An eventful confrontation.......between Victor, Maggie, Daniel, and Nicole" Will this take place during the big event?
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Virgo Twins
Member Avatar

I like the fact of Lucas confronting Sami, even though Sami has to be in th scene too. Because she is with Lucas one minute then making eyes at EJ the next if I were Lucas I would not stand for getting made to look like a fool either.

This week will be the week of the BIG CLFFHANGER!! So exciting!!!! I cannot wait until the end of the Olympic Break already and I have not even seen what happens yet.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Weird that there hasn't even been a hint as to a Bradison wedding spoiler. Somebody suggested in Jason's thread that maybe Madison is just trying on dresses or maybe they decide to have an impromptu justice of the peace ceremony.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Virgo Twins
Jul 12 2012, 10:03 AM
I like the fact of Lucas confronting Sami, even though Sami has to be in th scene too. Because she is with Lucas one minute then making eyes at EJ the next if I were Lucas I would not stand for getting made to look like a fool either.

This week will be the week of the BIG CLFFHANGER!! So exciting!!!! I cannot wait until the end of the Olympic Break already and I have not even seen what happens yet.
I wonder if this is when the Lumi break-up happens. Since BD told us that Lucas has no girl this summer, I assume it's coming soon.

dc cubs
Member Avatar

Bright Eyes
Jul 12 2012, 09:54 AM
dc cubs
Jul 12 2012, 09:53 AM
Isn't this right before Jack will be exiting the canvas yet we haven't seen one spoiler mentioning him. Ridiculous.
Matt Ashford's last air date is August 15, the same as Sarah Brown's.
Yes, but there is the two week break for the Olympics so this is the last full week before Jack is gone.

rosered

gailwinters
Jul 12 2012, 09:57 AM
"Roman makes plans to arrest EJ again". So is EJ released from his first arrest?

"An eventful confrontation.......between Victor, Maggie, Daniel, and Nicole" Will this take place during the big event?
Yeah I think that's Clue # 9 in Jason47's sneak peek

gailwinters
Member Avatar

rosered
Jul 12 2012, 10:13 AM
gailwinters

Oh, thanks. I didn't put that together.

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

Its time that Lumi clear the air about Ej. My husband rolled his eyes when he saw the epi with the supposed fraught with sexual tension. He said the supposed near kiss wasn't even fraught with sexual tension. The scenes with Lucas and Sami have been the only ones and with Jarlena that had any real story with them. He didn't like how the scenes skip from scene to scene so quickly. One story line. He couldn't believe the doctor was boofing Nicole. Its just disgusting and that needs to end. I know we are going to get stuck with Dannifer, its inevitabele. The show will have to deal with the fact that Nicole is pregnant with Ej's baby. Now we gotta wait two weeks for any of this to be resolved. If I didn't know there wasn't going to be Lumi in Aug I would have bailed on this show by now.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

gailwinters
Jul 12 2012, 10:14 AM
rosered
Jul 12 2012, 10:13 AM
gailwinters

Oh, thanks. I didn't put that together.
Hmmm...so I wonder if those four will wind up trapped together. That could be somewhat entertaining if played well.

LOL that Roman needs to 'make plans' to arrest EJ. What - is he practicing in front of a mirror or something?

So Mel must let Chad know she's in the tunnel - which prompts him and Brady to go looking there.

The Lumi confrontation could be good.

Thanks for posting!

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

I only imagine how that Sami/Lucas is going to go.
Lucas shouts shouts shouts about EJ
Sami denies, denies
Lucas shouts some more

And more

And more

And more

Then Lucas tells Sami she has a choice to make.
Edited by JamaicanBeauty7, Jul 12 2012, 10:33 AM.

LucasHortonFan

I have watched the Lucas scenes as of late and there has been no shouting. Lucas is understandably concerned about his family. Will is his son, Sami is supposed to be seeing him exclusively. And yes she is, bc Lucas asked her that type of question in I believe it was tues epi. So I don't blame him for wanting his family safe from that man. You go Lucas!

brazen
Member Avatar

We haven't gotten any Victor and Nicole in forever, excited for them. They have great snarky scenes.
Sami should confront Lucas on his obsession with EJ.

All these items prob happen at the party.

six
Member Avatar

I wish they'd built up the Danicole/Magstor stuff more; it seems like the confrontation is almost coming out of nowhere, although of course the history is there.

It'd be nice if Sami was up front with Lucas and told him she was always with EJ because she liked it.

LucasHortonFan

uhh its the other way around. I see Lucas as John Black now, always wanting to save his family from the Dimera's. That is not obsession, that's reasonable concern.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

LucasHortonFan
Jul 12 2012, 10:49 AM
uhh its the other way around. I see Lucas as John Black now, always wanting to save his family from the Dimera's. That is not obsession, that's reasonable concern.
Thank you, soap gods, cafe is finally over. Now we can finally try to erase that horrid contrived pairing from our brains!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply