Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of July 23rd; *UPDATED 7/17*
Topic Started: Jul 12 2012, 09:43 AM (56,307 Views)
brazen
Member Avatar

LucasHortonFan
Jul 12 2012, 10:49 AM
uhh its the other way around. I see Lucas as John Black now, always wanting to save his family from the Dimera's. That is not obsession, that's reasonable concern.
Sami has scenes and conversations that don't involve or talk about EJ. John always had other scenes and conversations that weren't about the Dimeras. All Lucas is about is EJ. To the point that Will points out to Lucas that every conversation they have is about the same topic.

John also had reasons for his actions, Lucas is just jealous/mad of Will and Sami's not following in line to what Lucas orders them to do and not feeling the same about EJ that he feels.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Helpless Romantic

tomsawyer
Jul 12 2012, 09:43 AM
National Enquirer spoilers

Lucas confronts Sami about her always being with EJ
Melanie calls Chad to give him her location
Carrie and Rafe say their last words.
Roman makes plans to arrest EJ again.
Andrew prepares to reveal Gabiís secret.
An eventful confrontation takes place between Victor, Maggie, Daniel and Nicole.

Credit: Rogue Ejami
Good riddance to Scarrie and CAFE!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :biggrin:
Sami getting dumped?! GOOD! She needs to be alone to figure her shit out. Though I wish just once she was allowed to break things off with Lucas.
MAGIC :wub:
Dickhole :puke:
Edited by Helpless Romantic, Jul 12 2012, 11:00 AM.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

I am so dreading Carrie's goodbye to Rafe. This is going to be a completely unsatisfying exit for Caustin. Can't believe they were sacrificed so Rafe would have a story after the Safe break-up in February. Such a waste.

brazen
Member Avatar

Quote:

SAmi getting dumped?! GOOD! She needs to be alone to figure her shit out though I wish just once she was allowed to break things off with Lucas.

It doesn't say they break up. Just that Lucas "confronts" her about EJ, which he does to her and Will everyday he's on. He's supposed to confront her tomorrow too.

I hate Austin's leaving with Carrie. He should be dumping her and leaving on his own.
Edited by brazen, Jul 12 2012, 11:02 AM.

Tngerson1

Tomswayer- what do u think will happen when Carrie and Rafe say their last words? I can see her saying unforunately that she roll always love him.. Gag.. Right? Hopefully no kisses.. Puke!

Helpless Romantic

brazen
Jul 12 2012, 11:02 AM
Quote:

SAmi getting dumped?! GOOD! She needs to be alone to figure her shit out though I wish just once she was allowed to break things off with Lucas.

It doesn't say they break up. Just that Lucas "confronts" her about EJ, which he does to her and Will everyday he's on. He's supposed to confront her tomorrow too.

I hate Austin's leaving with Carrie. He should be dumping her and leaving on his own.
I am also basing that they breakup on BD's comments in the SID and SOD mags. Whether they break up this week, next week or after the olympic break he says they do. Thats fine with me because she needs a TO from men as she moved on too quickly from Rafe back to Lucas, so their instsa reunion was doomed from the start. So that is why I want her ALONE to really figure out who and what she wants. But as I said I really wish she could dump him for change. The perfect setup was when she was telling him to get away from her. Not looking forward to scrunchy faced Sami. :shame: I agree with you that I wish Austin dumped Scarrie.
Edited by Helpless Romantic, Jul 12 2012, 11:22 AM.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Tngerson1
Jul 12 2012, 11:06 AM
Tomswayer- what do u think will happen when Carrie and Rafe say their last words? I can see her saying unforunately that she roll always love him.. Gag.. Right? Hopefully no kisses.. Puke!
I'm sure it's going to be all about how she has to flee town because she it hurts too much to see him knowing they can't be together. :frustration:

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Bright Eyes
Jul 12 2012, 09:54 AM
dc cubs
Jul 12 2012, 09:53 AM
Isn't this right before Jack will be exiting the canvas yet we haven't seen one spoiler mentioning him. Ridiculous.
Matt Ashford's last air date is August 15, the same as Sarah Brown's.
Which is the 1st day back after the Olympic Break, which directly follows this week...so still pretty ridiculous if you ask me.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

tomsawyer
Jul 12 2012, 11:00 AM
I am so dreading Carrie's goodbye to Rafe. This is going to be a completely unsatisfying exit for Caustin. Can't believe they were sacrificed so Rafe would have a story after the Safe break-up in February. Such a waste.
This CANNOT be said enough!! Its fucking bullshit is what it is!!

And MarDar deserved their harsh firing for this and THIS alone!

Fucking POS amateurs! :puke: :flipoff:

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Jul 12 2012, 11:11 AM
Bright Eyes
Jul 12 2012, 09:54 AM
dc cubs
Jul 12 2012, 09:53 AM
Isn't this right before Jack will be exiting the canvas yet we haven't seen one spoiler mentioning him. Ridiculous.
Matt Ashford's last air date is August 15, the same as Sarah Brown's.
Which is the 1st day back after the Olympic Break, which directly follows this week...so still pretty ridiculous if you ask me.
Isn't the 13th the first day back after the Olympics? Not that it's much better, but we could have 3 days surrounding Jack's exit rather than just one.

I swear if they focus more on Madison's exit than Jack's I'm going to cut a bitch.

pspcindy
Member Avatar

Oh my can't the writers do more than make Lucas Shouty McYellerson -again? He knows that EJ and Sami have unresolved feelings for each other. He is the one who told Sami that. Is his short-term memory failing? Hopefully he buys a clue soon and reclaims his dignity.

Is there possibly time for Melanie to get a tunnel brain tumor before she exits? I could go for that storyline.

Oh Maggie please don't Victor hold back in this confrontation. I love it when he tells Nicole what he thinks about her. He has lots of history to back up his disdain. Will Dr. Dirty tell egg mommy he wubs Nicole? I'm looking forward to what he does say..

Oh Rotox if it weren't for EJ and Stefano there would be absolutely no reason for you to still be on Days. But please do call EJ Jamie again. It was cute.

Poor Austin. What an ignominious exit for the vet. couple of Caustin. Who believes that Carrie is so consumed by the Lunk Rafe? She has an adoring husband and his baby but still has to run off to escape the unconsummated passion for Mr. SmirksALot. Oh Carrie you have sunk so low.

Days is really keeping the hints about The Event quiet. Shouldn't we be teased so we will be sure to watch?

Thanks!

Ireland98

JamaicanBeauty7
Jul 12 2012, 10:32 AM
I only imagine how that Sami/Lucas is going to go.
Lucas shouts shouts shouts about EJ
Sami denies, denies
Lucas shouts some more

And more

And more

And more

Then Lucas tells Sami she has a choice to make.
Exactly. Wash, rince, repeat. Every week there's a spoiler about Lucas confronting Sami or Will about staying away from EJ. So annoying & getting too repetitive!

Lucas needs to get the message and stop trying to mess with EJAMILL!!!

But we know there's going to be some awesome EJAMI stuff during the cliffhanger. Hopefully after that, Sami will kick Lucas to the curb and we'll get the hot EJAMI romance so many are anxious to see!! :wub:

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

Lucas has not shouted, my husband and I watched the show together, and we both heard no shouting.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Well, the aftermath of the cliffhanger will be shown the 13th...and probably that whole week...so I figure Jacks in the hospital since we have confirmation of Maxine being back. Maybe Jack flatlines?

brazen
Member Avatar

Quote:

I am also basing that they breakup on BD's comments in the SID and SOD mags. Whether they break up this week, next week or after the olympic break he says they do.

I think they'd drag it out until after the Olympics to leave everything on a cliff before hand. I don't think this specific "confront" spoiler is the breakup. I'm not interested in that, I'm more interested in how Lucas loses his job. That would be a scene that will be probably more interesting to watch than Lucas yell about EJ to Sami for the umpteenth time.

Aliaron
Member Avatar

LucasHortonFan
Jul 12 2012, 11:20 AM
Lucas has not shouted, my husband and I watched the show together, and we both heard no shouting.
But if it's said to have happened it must have happened. Like EJami's slow build? They didn't just take Sami from hatred to friendship then changed her character to be fine with the constant blackmail of her son and the Dimeras to fit the storyline. Never would they do that. Never!

Let's face it. Lucas is a shrew and poor little Sami is the victim of big bad Lucas, who just walks around insulting her intelligence and being her overbearing father. Good thing this is such a great storyline!

Wow. That's a lot of sarcasm.
Edited by Aliaron, Jul 12 2012, 11:28 AM.

Helpless Romantic

brazen
Jul 12 2012, 11:22 AM
Quote:

I am also basing that they breakup on BD's comments in the SID and SOD mags. Whether they break up this week, next week or after the olympic break he says they do.

I think they'd drag it out until after the Olympics to leave everything on a cliff before hand. I don't think this specific "confront" spoiler is the breakup. I'm not interested in that, I'm more interested in how Lucas loses his job. That would be a scene that will be probably more interesting to watch than Lucas yell about EJ to Sami for the umpteenth time.

I agree that they will likely drag it out. As for Lucas losing his job, I think he either quits himself, after the breakup with Sami, Sami loses control over Countess W with Stefano's return or EJ fires him because doesn't he have some control too in the absence of Stefano? As remember how Sami was worried about her employment status and brought the issue up to EJ who said she was secure in the job..
Edited by Helpless Romantic, Jul 12 2012, 11:30 AM.

LucasHortonFan

Makes me no never mind at this point. I know Lumi will be coming in august. Sooner or later there had to be a confrontation about Ej. Its better its out of the way so Lumi can rescue Will before he ends up a Dimera pawn.

LucasHortonFan

Hmm I hope John gets control and then promptly fired EJ's butt.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

Aliaron
Jul 12 2012, 11:26 AM
LucasHortonFan
Jul 12 2012, 11:20 AM
But if it's said to have happened it must have happened. Like EJami's slow build? They didn't just take Sami from hatred to friendship then changed her character to be fine with the constant blackmail of her son and the Dimeras to fit the storyline. Never would they do that. Never!

Let's face it. Lucas is a shrew and poor little Sami is the victim of big bad Lucas, who just walks around insulting her intelligence and being her overbearing father. Good thing this is such a great storyline!

Wow. That's a lot of sarcasm.
Wait, didn't Lucas actually do the the week of Lexie's memorial? He was basically forbidding Sami to see EJ last week and yelled at her when he found out she didn't do it. :huh:
Yeah, I remember!
I even remember the dialogue. Lucas said something like I thought we agreed to talk to EJ as a united front and Sami said, no that was you telling me what to do.
Edited by JamaicanBeauty7, Jul 12 2012, 11:32 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply