Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
B&B: DVD Release; 15 Shocking Episodes
Topic Started: Jul 12 2012, 06:56 PM (1,090 Views)
somersetfan
Member Avatar

The Bold and the Beautiful - 'Most Shocking Moments' on DVD with 2-Disc Set

The world's most watched soap opera brings you an emotional collection of some of the most unforgettable episodes. From romantic reunions, to lies, betrayal and tragedy, you will be consumed with the drama. THE BOLD AND THE BEAUTIFUL has explored the entangled lives, passionate loves, high-stakes battles, loyalties, tragedies, and the inspiring triumphs of the Forrester, Logan, Spencer, Marone, and Spectra families. With romance, sensuality, complex characters and intricate and compelling storylines, THE BOLD AND THE BEAUTIFUL is, at its core, a gripping tale of high fashion glamour, honor and most importantly, family. This DVD set will take you back in time to some of the most memorable moments on the show.

A 2-disc set with "an unforgettable collection of the most gripping episodes" (15 of them!) is coming to DVD with The Bold and the Beautiful - Most Shocking Moments. With the studio labeled as "Bell-Phillip TV," the title is coming from Amazon's CreateSpace MOD (manufacture on demand) program, at a cost of $19.95 SRP. No specific date has been given yet for when this will begin to be available; the e-tailer's listing currently says, "This title has not yet been released. You may pre-order it now and we will deliver it to you when it arrives."

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/news/Bold-Beautiful-Most-Shocking-Moments/17219

Wow! Happy they are doing this. Maybe Days and Y&R can jump on the DVD bandwagon. Would love these type of releases from Days especially.
Edited by somersetfan, Jul 12 2012, 06:57 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Great idea. Hope more soaps follow in suit.

Dorothy595
Member Avatar

Oh please! I hope they do this for Days Of Our Lives!!! I can think of 15 episodes I'd like to see again.

into_the_skyline
Member Avatar

FINALLY. What took them so long?! In B&B's case, they've been successfully releasing DVDs internationally for years so it's sick that it took them so long in the US. This is easy, cheap merchandise that can help keep these soaps going.

dc cubs
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Jul 12 2012, 11:26 PM
Great idea. Hope more soaps follow in suit.
I agree and I would especially love it for Days. I don't understand why soaps aren't doing more of this as it could be a great revenue stream for them. They could use that money to currently help their shows' budgets.

pspcindy
Member Avatar

What a great idea. I would love Days to do this as well. How I would enjoy seeing Doug/Julie's secret romance, some Neil Curtis, even Marlena with Don Craig. Oh and I would love some of the stories with the Andersons.

I used to watch B&B faithfully so I think I will order this set.

Thanks!

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

I'm going to need Days to follow suit. Lmao!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Daytime News · Next Topic »
Add Reply