Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: Heather's Latest Scheme
Topic Started: Jul 13 2012, 05:47 PM (1,132 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

In the July 23rd issue of Soap Opera Digest, it features an article on Heather and her latest scheme. At the beginning of the week Anna has to cut Heather loose from jail. Since Heather is a gossip columnist, she has to be in the know. She has Johnny's office under surveillance, where she's been spying on him and Lulu. She hears Lulu say she believes Heather has something to do with Luke's disappearance, leaving her scrambling to cover her tracks. Heather gets a forger to write a letter in Luke's hand writing stating that he's left town. Heather then goes to buy LSD. At first, Luke thinks Heather is going to drug him but that's not the case. Heather heads to her intended LSD victim but things don't go as planned. Someone else is there. For more details pick up the latest issue of SOD.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

miou07
Member Avatar

:scared: :scared: :scared: Heather is scary.

Thanks, Daytime! :)
Edited by miou07, Jul 13 2012, 05:57 PM.

cscarly

will olivia die for steve dumbness or will steve make the sacrifise for olivia

miou07
Member Avatar

^Steven Lars is as dumb as a post. Poor Olivia is doomed. :shame:

badaddiction
Member Avatar

Here's hoping Heather takes out Olivia, the Sonny apologist and keeper of his lies and schemes. Let's hope it's :wave: Olivia.

I tell you Heather is the best thing about GH to me now days. She makes me laugh over her schemes and cutting, but truthful remarks. I could watch her and Todd interact all day long. I prefer this version of insane but funny Heather over the old school insane, but evil one. Don't get me wrong I liked old school Heather from back in the day too, but this newer version just makes me laugh. Plus anyone that can add misery to the stuffed robotic hitman and his worshiping gun moll, deserves some extra love.
Edited by badaddiction, Jul 14 2012, 06:13 AM.

CarlD2

I just hope they aren't going to have Heather accidentally take the LSD again. Ron Carlivati loves nothing more than recycling and rewriting old stories, adding little of value himself.

Heather could be a great character if she was actually explored, instead of driving story for lemmings like Luke, Todd, and Sam.

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

CarlD2
Jul 14 2012, 06:33 AM
I just hope they aren't going to have Heather accidentally take the LSD again. Ron Carlivati loves nothing more than recycling and rewriting old stories, adding little of value himself.

Heather could be a great character if she was actually explored, instead of driving story for lemmings like Luke, Todd, and Sam.
AGREED!!!

Who would have ever thought that a legendary 56-year-old soap veteran (that is an understatement!) would be the breakout soap star of the summer?!?!?

I seriously expected Robin Mattson's run this time around to be as bland and misguided as her brief run in 2004. Am so glad I didn't get my hopes up because I am so enjoying the spell la Heather has put over Port Charles.

bstreis
Member Avatar
No matter what you think, I DO love you.

I love this crazy bitch. She's just so damn entertaining! TFP.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply