Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Jill Remez as Mrs. Perez (Friday 7/20)...; Terrorized "Passions" for its final year on the air
Topic Started: Jul 13 2012, 09:46 PM (2,182 Views)
Jason47
Member Avatar

Jill Remez, who played Juanita, the woman who terrorized the citizens of Harmony and who caused Tabitha to become good and give up all of her magical powers in the series finale of "Passions", appears on "Days" next week as Mrs. Perez.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ally
Member Avatar
The Royal Princess

Who will she be having scenes with, Jason?

Aldo
Member Avatar

Maybe is Rafe and Gabi's mom, Rosa María Inmaculada Pérez de Hernández.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

Shit! Juanita was effin crazy!!! :ermm:

I can't wait to see her! :rockon:

blueskies
Member Avatar

Sounds good :) Juanita was crazy over-the-top though, so I'll be interested to see what Days gives her and how she does.
Edited by blueskies, Jul 13 2012, 11:21 PM.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

Aldo
Jul 13 2012, 09:53 PM
Is she coming to whisk her children away from Salem?

jeanneshuis
Member Avatar

Jason47
Jul 13 2012, 09:46 PM
Jill Remez, who played Juanita, the woman who terrorized the citizens of Harmony and who caused Tabitha to become good and give up all of her magical powers in the series finale of "Passions", appears on "Days" next week as Mrs. Perez.

Passions ending sucked so bad my poor SHUIS

I hope she is not Rafe's mom I want Eva Tamargo to play her if they ever bring the mom to Salem

EJamandBread
Member Avatar

LonePirate
Jul 14 2012, 08:47 AM
Aldo
Jul 13 2012, 09:53 PM
Is she coming to whisk her children away from Salem?
:pray: :pray: :pray:

Sadly, though, I bet she is coming to help out with her psycho daughter.

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

Salem dosent need another Hernandez.The two we got already suck equally. The writers got rid of the wrong two.......

darraholic
Member Avatar

I don't think this is Rafe/Gabi's mother. I'm sure she'd be named Mrs. Hernandez if she was. Mrs. Perez seems like a real minor character. I bet she'll be someone like Andrew's landlord or something like that.

Dolly

I do not care who she is, just as long as she takes Rafe and Gabi away with her.

Virgo Twins
Member Avatar

Juanita was a crazy bitch on Passions. I too would love to see Eva come the show if they did bring in a mother for Gabi and Rafe.

I don't think that she is going to play their mom there is no reason for her to be there the week of the 16th because the big explosion or whatever it is happens later. She woluld be there if her children were hurt I think.

blueskies
Member Avatar

I loved Eva. She truly was awesome, and IMHO was the most talented of the Lopez-Fitzgerald clan, though I admit I loved them all (except the recasts).

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

Oh damn it and here I was hoping Gabi would end up in teh tunnels with Mel, or better yet, taking a long plunge off a really high cliff!

Virgo Twins
Member Avatar

LucasHortonFan
Jul 14 2012, 06:46 PM
Oh damn it and here I was hoping Gabi would end up in teh tunnels with Mel, or better yet, taking a long plunge off a really high cliff!
I personally think that Gabi will somehow end up in the tunnels too becasue spoliers say that Melanie is not handcuffed alone in those tunnels when this big event takes place. If Andrew truly has smapped he would probably take Gabi too to keep her quiet so that he can have Melanie all to himself.

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

Lave her down there!

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

Wow this is shocking, she was a nutcase on Passions.

I look forward to seeing her ;)

Jason47
Member Avatar

JamesScott_19
Jul 14 2012, 07:47 PM
Wow this is shocking, she was a nutcase on Passions.

I look forward to seeing her ;)
Will be fun to see her in a more normal role, and see how differently she can act when she's not a crazy person!

Jason47
Member Avatar

So, it was a brief appearance, but fun to see Jill as Mrs. Perez. It was weird hearing her say that she was concerned for people's lives, since the last time she was on a soap, she killed off an entire town!!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply