Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Soaptown USA Loose Lips GH; Updated July 15th
Topic Started: Jul 15 2012, 03:43 PM (1,645 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

GENERAL HOSPITAL: September is not far off and the final boards are not entirely completed. We will be seeing more of Heather as far as into November possibly. Heather has alot more to do before she is taken back to the sanitarium. Let's just say she will not be very happy once she realizes her revenge plot has failed. Anna will have a  confrontation with Heather who, before escaping informs Anna that Robin is still alive. Heather's "connections" and agenda will surprise many. Anna is looking for clues as to what she was involved with that might have led to a her daughter's kidnapping. Anna goes to talk to Jason about Robin's final days. (Was she worried, frightened, did she give any hint someone was following her) And let's not forget Heather's obsession with Franco? Could it be that Franco's "murder" has not been resolved.......Changes are being made at script level, which means things are changing very last minute and what was will not be as you expect. Pay attention for there may be a scene that was edited or perhaps a missing segment. You may even scratch your head and said "what the hell was that?".....It is being rumored that Robin's last days have been manipulated over the past year and some other events by old enemies. Not necessarily Robin's enemies but enemies just the same. It is being speculated that The WSB and their villains will finally make a comeback if all goes as planned. Who they may be depends but remember this...... the similarities between Lucky and Robin's death stories are on purpose. Hmmm......John will start to put 2 and 2 together when he visits Tea. Tea sees Heather's picture in the newspaper and she tells John that was the woman that helped Todd save her baby in the shack in the woods. John comes back to PC with questions for Sam and Todd knowing Heather Webber has it out for Sam. Todd will come to the realization that John has figured it out and goes back to Llanview to tell Tea the truth as he confesses his part in the baby switch, but Tea is not buying it and flees for places unknown...... Since we the viewing audience know that Jason is the biological father we will soon see that Sam's rape was possibly just an illusion. Franco strikes again!! Enter Spinelli who does what he does best. He re- investigates the DVD and the mystery behind it. With Spin's focus on Heather his investigating will lead him back to the DVD and the mystery it holds.....For those of you wondering if Easton is here to stay the answer is yes, Kassie De Paiva will start a semi regular schedule come September and Florenza Lozano will be on hold as she disappears with the baby. Still no word on Viki although her name along with Natalie's have been mentioned quite often by Todd.....What if Franco wasn't as dead as we thought?

http://soaptownusa.com/Loose.html
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Crazy4Ejole

I would die a thousand and one deaths if Viki comes to GH, please FV & RC please get Erika.

happy
Member Avatar

Please NO MORE FRANCO. He killed my interest for GH. Such stupid story lines that swallowed the show. Yuck!

bstreis
Member Avatar
No matter what you think, I DO love you.

All sounds pretty juicy to me, thanks!

Dorothy595
Member Avatar

So, if Robin isn't dead is the actress returning to GH? Enquiring minds want to know. :popcorn:
Thanks Daytime!! :wave:

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

I agree that it does sound good and I don't want to see anymore of James Franco's "contributions" to this show, either (I seriously tuned out most of 2010 because of him).

Am really hoping that Robin Mattson isn't written out during November sweeps and reading between the lines, this is what I am getting.

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

They better not bring the WORST villian in gh's history back! He was so cartoonish and lame. He had a hard on for Jason and was very creepy. Like he was in love with Jason are something :shame:

DaveBedford
Bitches be crazy! Haters are gonna hate!

Sam's rape was an illusion?!

:offs: Carlivati strikes again! Using rape a fucking joke & a damn plot device! This is his chickenshit way out bc he knows he can't write a REAL rape story w/out it being about the male's hurt ego bc their loved one was raped. It should be about the victim.... PLAIN & SIMPLE...... END OF STORY.... PERIOD!! :soapbox: :soapbox:

Fuck this hack writer!

wezzie

I just started watching a few months ago. Was the Franco stuff really that bad? This all sounds good to me.

~bl~
Member Avatar

Sam was passed out and didn't know what Franco did. Franco turned off the video feed before Jason saw what Franco did. So it is possible he attacked her causing her to pass out, but didn't do anything sexual to her.

DaveBedford

wezzie
Jul 21 2012, 03:07 PM
I just started watching a few months ago. Was the Franco stuff really that bad? This all sounds good to me.
Some of the stuff sounds ok but to answer the Franco question, it wasn't very good & forgettable. :drunk:

DaveBedford

~bl~
Jul 21 2012, 04:07 PM
Sam was passed out and didn't know what Franco did. Franco turned off the video feed before Jason saw what Franco did. So it is possible he attacked her causing her to pass out, but didn't do anything sexual to her.
It wouldn't be surprise if nothing happened to Sam bc Franco always loved to play to mind games w/ Jason but they didn't have to use the word "illusion" to describe it IMO.

engrady pind

The Franco storyline was so awful that I cannot stand to even watch the actor James Franco in any of his other work. The storyline was irrational, illogical, and a pandering to the lowest common denominator: killing for the fun of it. Franco's murder art was a cheap and disgusting trick by Guza and Friends to show the viewers that glamourizing a mob boss and his enforcers really isn't all that bad. Guza is no longer around but that piece of putrid offal Franco is still a presence. How many insane characters must we have on this show? Heather and Kate are quite enough, usually more than enough to the point of being unwatchable.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply