Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
SOD: Carrie Says Farewell to Rafe
Topic Started: Jul 19 2012, 05:13 PM (8,770 Views)
Mason
Member Avatar

Rafe questions EJ, suspecting that he may have been framed and wanting to ensure that the case against him is solid. Austin announces to Kate that he and Carrie are moving back to Switzerland to get her away from Rafe and save their marriage. Rafe is disappointed when Carrie tells him that she is leaving Salem, but he realizes that with Carrie being married and pregnant, they don't have a chance at being with each other. When Carrie suggests that Rafe might still have feelings for Sami, he denies it, saying that, although his feelings are complicated, he can't get past the way Sami hurt him and trust her again. Carrie leaves and things are left awkwardly between them. Rafe later finds a picture of Sami in his wallet which he tears up.

Courtesy of Rogue Ejami.
Offline Profile Goto Top

MissLola
Member Avatar

Isn't this over yet? Why is Rafe tearing up a picture of Sami? Unresolved anger?
Offline Profile Goto Top

AHM

I've never even cared about Carrie and Austin, yet I find this sickening.
Offline Profile Goto Top

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

Bye bitch. :wave: Wish Rafe was going with you :shame: .
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Jesus that sounds terrible. Planting seeds for Safe too while completely destroying Caustin? What genius came up with that shit?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

:wave: Au Revoir! Peace out! I so loved Carrie.....but if her going back to Switzerland leads to the end of Cafe, I'm cool with that. Shameful writing she got.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Sounds like Rafe still has unresolved feelings for Sami.
Goto Top

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Seriously.

As Carrie leaves, she decides to set up a possible Rafe/Sami reunion by randomly bringing up her sister. F-ing brilliant...

I'm going to interpret it as Carrie's last act of revenge on Sami for all that Sami's done to her.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Alana
Member Avatar

Let's just hope this is the ultimate farewell...I couldn't stomach another "Cafe talking about their star-crossed lovers feelings".
Rafe tearing up a Sami pic...I bet it's one where she's wearing those infamous braids...LOL! Seriously, this is for sure a another round of Safe foreshadowing!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ashtonion
Member Avatar
Mmm....

I can't wait for Sami and Rafe and their complicated-put-to-a-screeching-halt relationship to finally be addressed now that TomSell will be in the writers chair. Some sense of order and common sense back to this show will do it good. Bring on Lumi vs. Safe.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DesignatedShelley
Member Avatar

People's feelings on this show are too transparently plot-dictated. Makes it hard to invest.
Offline Profile Goto Top

NikiLani
Member Avatar

So while spewing his love for Carrie he still kept a pic of his cheating wife in his wallet?

And now ej is going to drop her flat on her arse, how soon before he swoops in to the rescue because he must save her from ej who is a bad bad man......
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

Not sweating the whatever the fuck that was supposed to be regarding Rafe ripping up a pic of Sami. I would be pissed too if she cheated on me with a man that she claimed to hate and tortured me in a damn dungeon/cell.

I loved Cafe at first but what a crash and burn job. :shame: So much wasted potential.
Edited by JamaicanBeauty7, Jul 19 2012, 05:43 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

James&AriFan
Member Avatar

Another Cafe goodbye scene. Lmao but so long to Cafe. Puke.

I guess this is the first TomSell direction we are seeing since they wrote Caustin exit.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Lucky
Member Avatar
Rafe proves EJ is a little bitch

Cool. Nice that they are planting Safe seeds. I'm feeling better and better about Tomlin being back. :)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Adios Carrie and Austin! Won't miss them at all. Too bad they can't take Sami, Rafe, John and Marlena with them.
Offline Profile Goto Top

NyCsBaDdEsT
Member Avatar
Sami who?

Damn...it didn't take Tomlin very long to start bringing Rafe back into Miss Piggy's orbit, did it? LOL.
Edited by NyCsBaDdEsT, Jul 19 2012, 06:00 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

anya
Member Avatar

Well, at least the spoilers every week will stop saying that Carrie has a hard time ignoring her feelings for Rafe! I just wish he would follow her to Switzerland. And die in a plane crash on the way there.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

SAFE FOR EVER AND EVER AND EVER!!!

Yes, I totally hate Sami that she deserves Rafe and stays with him FOR.EVER!!!

Oh...not before my dream triangle of Tan/Sami and Rafester! YES!!!! RATINGS GOLD!
Edited by Liz<3Days, Jul 19 2012, 06:13 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

:facepalm:
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic