Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
SOD: Carrie Says Farewell to Rafe
Topic Started: Jul 19 2012, 05:13 PM (8,704 Views)
Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Jul 20 2012, 10:13 AM
gailwinters
Jul 20 2012, 10:01 AM
LuvingLumi
Jul 20 2012, 09:55 AM
gailwinters
Jul 19 2012, 06:59 PM
If Tomlin is really free to write what he wants, then we'll get a Brady/Nicole/Eric triangle eventually. Tomlin likes Eric and he also likes Brady and Nicole together in some comfiguration. If Rafe is brought back into Sami's orbit, it will be for a Rafe/Sami/EJ triangle. Lucas will be the one left out of the equation.
Brady and nicole was dena's baby.
She wrote them, but Tomlin likes Bricole.
I thin Tomlin loved Brady and arianna, dena created Bricole her first run and revisited them on her second run. The minute Tomlin came on Bricole was toast, Brianna sucked but they were written more as the root for couple.
Who can't forget Brady giving a dying Arianna Izzy B's jewelry. Yep...pimpin from the grave...

I think the same people that were heavily features during TomSells first run, are going to be featured again.
Offline Profile Goto Top

reagon

LuvingLumi
gailwinters
LuvingLumi
gailwinters
Jul 19 2012, 06:59 PM
If Tomlin is really free to write what he wants, then we'll get a Brady/Nicole/Eric triangle eventually. Tomlin likes Eric and he also likes Brady and Nicole together in some comfiguration. If Rafe is brought back into Sami's orbit, it will be for a Rafe/Sami/EJ triangle. Lucas will be the one left out of the equation.
Brady and nicole was dena's baby.
I thin Tomlin loved Brady and arianna, dena created Bricole her first run and revisited them on her second run. The minute Tomlin came on Bricole was toast, Brianna sucked but they were written more as the root for couple.
Yeah I think Dena was the only thing keeping Bricole on the radar. Tomlin never approves any kind of real story for them from what I saw where Brady and Arianna(LH was from Passions) and Rafe and Sami(GG was from Passions) his 2 pets were given root for pairings right off the bat.
Offline Profile Goto Top

greatscott114
Member Avatar

So Carrie's farewell is all about Rafe? She is leaving behind her family in Salem but the article is all about Rafe. Didn't she say goodbye to RAfe about a dozen times already? Talk about a dead horse! I really like Carrie but I'm glad to see her leave so all of the Cafe discussions about their feelings will be OVER.
Offline Profile Goto Top

NikiLani
Member Avatar

The sun shines out of his back side so of course the article is about him and his unresolved feeling and latent anger at......Sami, that cheater!
Online Profile Goto Top

gailwinters
Member Avatar

reagon
Jul 20 2012, 10:30 AM
LuvingLumi
gailwinters
LuvingLumi

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Yeah I think Dena was the only thing keeping Bricole on the radar. Tomlin never approves any kind of real story for them from what I saw where Brady and Arianna(LH was from Passions) and Rafe and Sami(GG was from Passions) his 2 pets were given root for pairings right off the bat.
Everyone obviously has different opinions. I am certain that Tomlin likes Brady and Nicole all up in each other's stories, whether they're a "couple" in the traditional sense or not.
Offline Profile Goto Top

shavemedusa
Member Avatar

They made it so that everyone is glad to see Carrie go. Whether you are glad because her character is ruined or to make way for Safe most people are happy to see the back side of her. The funny thing is that this is MarDar's writing and they had no intention of letting her and Austin go lol Carrie maybe the one leaving but the focus is on Rafe so that tells me things are getting back on track and the characters will finally be written in character Hell even Carries last scenes are more in character than her whole run. I have hope I may actually start really watching this soap again.
Offline Profile Goto Top

NikiLani
Member Avatar

I would have preferred that Austin leave her.
Online Profile Goto Top

Tara

Welcome back SAFE.
Online Profile Goto Top

NikiLani
Member Avatar

Tara
Jul 20 2012, 03:29 PM
Welcome back SAFE.
It is Gary's first order of the day as h/w. Everything was MarDar.
Online Profile Goto Top

MissLola
Member Avatar

Yup, I knew that Safe was not over yet. They have too many unresolved feelings. This could be interesting as long as they keep Sami in character and not turn her into something she is not . I also think that they will go with a Lumi/Safe triangle in the long run.
Online Profile Goto Top

Helpless Romantic

MissLola
Jul 20 2012, 04:03 PM
Yup, I knew that Safe was not over yet. They have too many unresolved feelings. This could be interesting as long as they keep Sami in character and not turn her into something she is not . I also think that they will go with a Lumi/Safe triangle in the long run.
This recently fired regime already turned her into something she is not but yes I am looking forward to the return of SAFE and Sami knowing who the fuck she wants. It will still be a long while before I want SAFE back together though but my fangirl loving heart loves that this Scarrie Rafe nightmare is OVER!!! :wub: :wub: :wave: Austin so needed to dump her ass.
Edited by Helpless Romantic, Jul 20 2012, 04:16 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Cupcake06

gailwinters
Jul 20 2012, 11:29 AM
reagon
Jul 20 2012, 10:30 AM
LuvingLumi
gailwinters

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Everyone obviously has different opinions. I am certain that Tomlin likes Brady and Nicole all up in each other's stories, whether they're a "couple" in the traditional sense or not.
Yeah, I never really thought anybody wanted Brady and Arianna long term. Seemed like they wanted to work their way towards Brady and Nicole, whether she was scheming to get him or not. Problem was, they went about it in such a boring and crappy way, messing everything up. And, in my opinion, neither Nicole or Arianna at that point seemed all that passionate about Brady. They liked EJ. :mellow:
Offline Profile Goto Top

SpriteEyes
Member Avatar

MissLola
This is the first time Sami's been in character for years.

I don't know who that chick was that Rafe married. Oh, wait, yes I do.

It was Carrie, played by AS.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Helpless Romantic

SpriteEyes
Jul 20 2012, 04:32 PM
MissLola
This is the first time Sami's been in character for years.

I don't know who that chick was that Rafe married. Oh, wait, yes I do.

It was Carrie, played by AS.
I respectfully disagree Rafe knew EXACTLY who Sami was but loved her anyway and still does. :wub: The only difference from when they first met to now is everything she did, did not directly affect him. But he was part of her scheme to keep Grace hidden and he saw her pull many pranks in the safehouse like drugging Hilda's tea etc. November 2011 what she did, directly affected him and when all her guys are directly hurt by her schemes they walk but always come back. EJ is no different here. I really hope TomSell go back to their safehouse banter. They were awesome then . Sami while she was more mature still acted Sami like and after having four kids it was about damn time she grow up. All her scheming was also to get or keep a man she no longer needed to do that so the scheming in that sense naturally stopped because now all the men flock around her. I would like to see Sami scheming in busniess and IMO MarDar totally squandered the potential of the busniess sl that went no where. So Sami is Sami and Carrie is Carrie. Sami being a flake is not who the character was and I really hope they pick a pairing for her and stick with it. Where she is not in between men. I will give you that Sami and Carrie are alot alike in the men they go after and some of their behaviours. Anyways I am just really happy Carrie will be gone because a rehashed sl from the 90s with a twist of Carrie going after Sami's man I was not interested in seeing.
Edited by Helpless Romantic, Jul 20 2012, 04:51 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

I can't even wrap my brain around the idea that these people are now in character.
Offline Profile Goto Top

NikiLani
Member Avatar

Sami Brady is NOT in character, hasn't been for maybe a decade now.
Online Profile Goto Top

samixxx
Member Avatar

I could see why Rafe has alot of anger towards Sami. Will seems to like Sami hangin' with Ej so I can only imagine what he would do if he feels she ruined that relationship.

Surely there won't be a who is the daddy three way. :puke:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Shadow
Member Avatar

Safe/Lumi would be a big fucking mistake, but then Rafe is a big fucking mistake all by himself. I don't see one potentially interesting thing about that threesome together. Please god, no.
Offline Profile Goto Top

samixxx
Member Avatar

I see alot of potential between lumi/safe, but I would rather see autumn and emily as one in the same and a battle between Lucas and Rafe for her.

Sami is to easssssssyyyyyyy.
Edited by samixxx, Jul 21 2012, 02:19 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

maverick
Member Avatar

Gah! and I thought the 2006 SL was bad... :facepalm: I'll take Mike over this garbage.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic