Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
SOD: Carrie Says Farewell to Rafe
Topic Started: Jul 19 2012, 05:13 PM (8,715 Views)
Serenity 808

Ugh, having Safe reunite would be one of the dumbest things this show could do. AS and GG do each other no favors, and for as long as I've watched Safe, I don't think I ever once saw hints of the real Sami Brady. Ever since Safe split up, I felt like Sami finally got her spunk back (along with some hypocrisy). Heck, I saw more chemistry between AS and GG when they fought after the break-up than during their time together. Ugh, Rafe just drags Sami down, and only a few actors (like AZ) are able to bring any life to his acting.
Offline Profile Goto Top

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

Serenity 808
Jul 21 2012, 02:15 PM
Ugh, having Safe reunite would be one of the dumbest things this show could do. AS and GG do each other no favors, and for as long as I've watched Safe, I don't think I ever once saw hints of the real Sami Brady. Ever since Safe split up, I felt like Sami finally got her spunk back (along with some hypocrisy). Heck, I saw more chemistry between AS and GG when they fought after the break-up than during their time together. Ugh, Rafe just drags Sami down, and only a few actors (like AZ) are able to bring any life to his acting.
I haven't seen any hints of the real Sami Brady with Mardar's writing either. They have ruined Sami's character, IMO.

At any rate, na, na, na, na.. hey, hey, hey good-bye to Cafe.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Vicky4Mimi

I do the happy dance thinking about Carrie leaving town. I like Galen too much to want him in that horrible storyline. He can do so much better.

I think he is warming up to Sami again and I won't complain about that. I prefer lumi, but Rafe is special.
Offline Profile Goto Top

SpriteEyes
Member Avatar

rpmaluki
Jul 20 2012, 06:40 PM
Sami Brady is NOT in character, hasn't been for maybe a decade now.
That's odd cuz I finally recognize her now that she's washed of the Carrie glitter.
Offline Profile Goto Top

ScorpioQueen
Member Avatar

If the writers go with Lumi/Rafe I will be disgusted. I hated Rafe/Sami and I really just want Lumi together. Now that Carrie is gone I really have no reason to watch the show since aside from Lumi the only thing that interested me was Cafe.
Offline Profile Goto Top

GirlyGirl
Member Avatar

Why is Carrie the only one who gets to say goodbye to Rafe? Why can't we ALL get the opportunity to say goodbye to his royal smugness - forever???
Offline Profile Goto Top

FanODays

I am beyond tired of the Days of Sami's Life and her jumping from man to man to man. I really don't remember the show being so focused on one character even back in the 80's.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Helpless Romantic

ScorpioQueen
Jul 22 2012, 04:00 AM
If the writers go with Lumi/Rafe I will be disgusted. I hated Rafe/Sami and I really just want Lumi together. Now that Carrie is gone I really have no reason to watch the show since aside from Lumi the only thing that interested me was Cafe.
I feel the same about another round of LUMI EJAMI or SAFE EJAMI. At least though Sami loved both Lucas and Rafe and its a triangle that hasn't been done but my disinterest in having it is because I feel Sami deserves no one and I hope they don;t have all three fighting over her. :frustration:
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

I'm just so angry that Carrie is leaving this way. Yeah, I know. The story was annoying. So is Sami's. Why, for the second time, is she leaving because of being stuck in a rotten story and yet we're still stuck with Sami? Y'all know I don't think much of the Emmys, but of the four current main actresses in the thirtysomething age group Alison Sweeney is the only one who has never even been nominated. Why does she get to stay but actresses with actual critical acclaim keep being shown the door? Christie and Patrick have contributed twice to getting something from Days to trend. Patrick managed to get the show mainstream attention just with his mere presence. Sometimes it's like TIIC sit down and say to each other, what can we do to piss off Lysie the most today?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Marlene

GirlyGirl
Jul 22 2012, 11:41 AM
Why is Carrie the only one who gets to say goodbye to Rafe? Why can't we ALL get the opportunity to say goodbye to his royal smugness - forever???

I've been reading this thread since it was first posted. Just got back and was scanning the thread titles to see if there was anything new. I scrolled by this one too quickly and read it as "Rafe Says Farewell." Is this dyslexia or wishful thinking?
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

samixxx
Jul 21 2012, 02:17 AM
I see alot of potential between lumi/safe, but I would rather see autumn and emily as one in the same and a battle between Lucas and Rafe for her.

Sami is to easssssssyyyyyyy.
ITA and you can even argue that it hasn't even been done before, while safe/Ejami and Ejami/LUMI have.
Online Profile Goto Top

trojangal
Member Avatar

As soon as I heard Tomlin was coming back I figured Safe was going to startup again also GG's comments when I was at the event in Atlanta also made it seem like more Safe interaction. Now the big question is
what happens to Lumi since Tomlin last go around had no clue how to use BD hope he gets a decent story.
As for Carrie leaving & her scenes with Rafe what a waste of a storyline for Caustin makes me sad
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic