Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
SOD: Carrie Says Farewell to Rafe
Topic Started: Jul 19 2012, 05:13 PM (8,761 Views)
MissLola
Member Avatar

I predict that when Sami gets hurt, Rafe rushes to her side. He still loves her! :wub:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Liz<3Days
Jul 19 2012, 06:02 PM
SAFE FOR EVER AND EVER AND EVER!!!

Yes, I totally hate Sami that she deserves Rafe and with him FOR.EVER!!!

Oh...not before my dream triangle of Tan/Sami and Rafester! YES!!!! RATINGS GOLD!
Liz :iloveyou:

If we don't get Tami then Safe will have to do. ;)
Goto Top

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

MissLola
Jul 19 2012, 06:06 PM
I predict that when Sami gets hurt, Rafe rushes to her side. He still loves her! :wub:
Wasnt there a tweet about GG, AS and the guy that plays the new doc, Cameron sharing scenes?

Yeah, I think he'll be there for her after EJ drops her!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Alligato
Member Avatar

Liz<3Days
Jul 19 2012, 06:08 PM
MissLola
Wasnt there a tweet about GG, AS and the guy that plays the new doc, Cameron sharing scenes?

LMAO, Liz. Love your posts and enthusiasm for Safe! I am a BIG Safe fan too! Come on Rafe, and reclaim your psycho beast! :)

I am loving the speculation that EJ drops Sami. Without a doubt, that would be the best scene of all daytime! Drop her shmoopy ass! :)
Offline Profile Goto Top

MissLola
Member Avatar

Liz<3Days
Jul 19 2012, 06:08 PM
MissLola

Maybe he will nurse her back to health. He is her white knight! :wub: :cheer:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Ok, did I read that Austin tells Kate they're running away because of Rafe? What has happened to Austin? YUCK! Are you going to make him a scrapbook too?

Offline Profile Goto Top

michelle
Member Avatar

She tweeted this week that she was working with GG and JS.

It's not okay if they're in a 3 way.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

michelle
Jul 19 2012, 06:16 PM

EJ and Sami having sex while Rafe jerks off in the corner still counts as a 3 way, right?
Offline Profile Goto Top

michelle
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
Jul 19 2012, 06:21 PM
michelle

EJ and Sami having sex while Rafe jerks off in the corner still counts as a 3 way, right?
I'm going to have to get back to you on that.

I would prefer that over the other option, however. ;-)
Offline Profile Goto Top

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
michelle

Sami has to be pregnant first since that's the only way he gets hard :) .
Offline Profile Goto Top

elizhope
Member Avatar

They are already setting up a SAFE reunion. ugh. I knew this would happen... I seriously cannot stand Sami and Rafe together
Offline Profile Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

px780
Jul 19 2012, 05:24 PM
Seriously.

As Carrie leaves, she decides to set up a possible Rafe/Sami reunion by randomly bringing up her sister. F-ing brilliant...

I'm going to interpret it as Carrie's last act of revenge on Sami for all that Sami's done to her.
Sentenced to a lifetime of cup a soup.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Oh, I forgot about Carrie sentencing Beast to Rafe's life...so fuckin fantastic!

TomSell loved lots o Rafe and Sami yelling at EJ and how terrible he is....oh, just cant WAIT for Sami getting all smug and screeching on EJ! YES!
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

Ej_Sami
Jul 19 2012, 06:24 PM
JamaicanBeauty7
michelle

Sami has to be pregnant first since that's the only way he gets hard :) .
True. EJ better get a head start then. Pun intended. ;)
Offline Profile Goto Top

brazen
Member Avatar

Ashtonion
Jul 19 2012, 05:25 PM
I can't wait for Sami and Rafe and their complicated-put-to-a-screeching-halt relationship to finally be addressed now that TomSell will be in the writers chair. Some sense of order and common sense back to this show will do it good. Bring on Lumi vs. Safe.
I don't think Lucas has much a of prayer of being in this considering how they're writing it. Rafe is going to believe EJ and Sami. Lucas is on the outside, running around barking at her, stealing, going to John and just has tunnel vision grudge to get EJ in jail guilty or not. Rafe is a GT fave, Lucas is the opposite.
Offline Profile Goto Top

shavemedusa
Member Avatar

Are you telling me that they are actually having a couple that up until a few months ago were madly in love actually miss and long for each other? How logical of the writers. I might actually start watching a show that makes sense. Do I smell a Lumi/Safe triangle
Offline Profile Goto Top

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

So Willigans not going to say goodbye to the Aunt and Uncle that helped raised him...Lucas...Billie?
Offline Profile Goto Top

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

It's sad that I can't wait for them to leave... so they can't be ruined even further.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

The Room Stops
Jul 19 2012, 06:50 PM
It's sad that I can't wait for them to leave... so they can't be ruined even further.
DITTO...I loved Carrie and Austin. Well, at least they FINALLY get a kid!
Offline Profile Goto Top

shavemedusa
Member Avatar

They really did ruin Carrie and Austin mostly Austin but they were just two of a long list of Character assassinations. Its good that TomSell seem to be setting things to right now.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic