Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
SOD: Carrie Says Farewell to Rafe
Topic Started: Jul 19 2012, 05:13 PM (8,624 Views)
gailwinters
Member Avatar

If Tomlin is really free to write what he wants, then we'll get a Brady/Nicole/Eric triangle eventually. Tomlin likes Eric and he also likes Brady and Nicole together in some comfiguration. If Rafe is brought back into Sami's orbit, it will be for a Rafe/Sami/EJ triangle. Lucas will be the one left out of the equation.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ashtonion
Member Avatar
Mmm....

Poor Austin. To have a super couple in their own right like Carrie/Austin leave with Carrie pining for another man and poor Austin hopelessly in love with her is the biggest slap in the face to long time fans. I think that stinks.

Now, bring on the new stories. We almost made it to the Olympics and I haven't watched show in a month. If they get a Lumi/Safe going that has never been done, I will sit back and actually enjoy something new.
Offline Profile Goto Top

julieg1977
Member Avatar

Ha ha ha... So when EJ consistantly picks up and looks at a picture of Sami and the children, it means he never really loved her and is playing her to somehow get Nicole back (although he already had the opportunity to have Nicole back and thought she wasn't worth the move out of town), but when Rafe tears up a picture of Sami after being heart broken that her sister is leaving him, it means he still loves Sami and they will get back together?? Alrighty then...
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

I just have to say that it pisses me off to no end that Carrie's final spoiler is about Rafe Hernandez.
Offline Profile Goto Top

julieg1977
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
Jul 19 2012, 06:30 PM
Ej_Sami
Jul 19 2012, 06:24 PM
JamaicanBeauty7
Jul 19 2012, 06:21 PM
michelle
Jul 19 2012, 06:16 PM
She tweeted this week that she was working with GG and JS.

It's not okay if they're in a 3 way.
EJ and Sami having sex while Rafe jerks off in the corner still counts as a 3 way, right?
Sami has to be pregnant first since that's the only way he gets hard :) .
True. EJ better get a head start then. Pun intended. ;)
This all made me laugh so hard I nearly cried. Sadly, it is the truth!
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

gailwinters
Jul 19 2012, 06:59 PM
If Tomlin is really free to write what he wants, then we'll get a Brady/Nicole/Eric triangle eventually. Tomlin likes Eric and he also likes Brady and Nicole together in some comfiguration. If Rafe is brought back into Sami's orbit, it will be for a Rafe/Sami/EJ triangle. Lucas will be the one left out of the equation.
Oy. That might explain the BD tweets about "more stories for Lucas" a while back. :ermm: I hope I'm wrong. While Lucas is currently on my last nerve, I'd take him in a heartbeat over Rafe. Rafe is just :facepalm:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Bryan also mentioned Lumi magic, makes me still think he's still very much in the equation come this fall. :)
Goto Top

dc cubs
Member Avatar

Liz<3Days
Jul 19 2012, 06:48 PM
So Willigans not going to say goodbye to the Aunt and Uncle that helped raised him...Lucas...Billie?
Did Carrie and Billie ever share a scene since Rinna has been back?
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

I hope that he takes the picture he ripped and burn it in ashes, NO MORE SAFE!

Cafe had so much potential, to think I use to be a huge fan of them. Not anymore,NEXT!
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

lysie
Jul 19 2012, 07:03 PM
I just have to say that it pisses me off to no end that Carrie's final spoiler is about Rafe Hernandez.
It's just wrong on so many levels. :shame:
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

JamesScott_19
Jul 19 2012, 07:06 PM

Cafe had so much potential, to think I use to be a huge fan of them. Not anymore,NEXT!
I feel the same way. I really liked Rafe when he was with Carrie in the beginning. He seemed more as a human being than SuperRafe... but then it all went straight to hell. -_-
Edited by JamaicanBeauty7, Jul 19 2012, 07:09 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

elizhope
Jul 19 2012, 06:25 PM
They are already setting up a SAFE reunion. ugh. I knew this would happen... I seriously cannot stand Sami and Rafe together
Sadly it seems like that is where it is headed :shame:

I rather Lumi then them, and I dislike both couples.

Offline Profile Goto Top

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
Jul 19 2012, 07:09 PM
JamesScott_19

I feel the same way. I really liked Rafe when he was with Carrie. He seemed more as a human being than SuperRafe... but then it all went straight to hell. -_-
What turned me off was the constant panting, they were acting like dogs in heat.
Offline Profile Goto Top

julieg1977
Member Avatar

Hopeless_Dreamer
Jul 19 2012, 07:05 PM
Bryan also mentioned Lumi magic, makes me still think he's still very much in the equation come this fall. :)
I never pay any attention to what Bryan says. I swear he just says random crap and then sits back to laugh at everyone as they "spec" it all to hell.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

JamesScott_19
elizhope
They are already setting up a SAFE reunion. ugh. I knew this would happen... I seriously cannot stand Sami and Rafe together

how about neither coupling? Just thinking about Shouty McYellerson and Agent Smugtastic gives me a headache.
Offline Profile Goto Top

julieg1977
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
JamesScott_19

I feel the same way. I really liked Rafe when he was with Carrie in the beginning. He seemed more as a human being than SuperRafe... but then it all went straight to hell. -_-
I've never liked Rafe at any point. I thought I might for just a minute with Nicole, but I was wrong. I just don't like him. Period. And the only time I have ever liked Carrie was with Mike. So I don't give a rats ass that she is leaving. I wish Rafe would have gone with her.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
Jul 19 2012, 07:11 PM
JamesScott_19
elizhope

how about neither coupling? Just thinking about Shouty McYellerson and Agent Smugtastic gives me a headache.
That will work as well, neither, I don't think I can take Luihuahua or :mellow: anymore.

Here's to Ejami :cheers:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

julieg1977
Jul 19 2012, 07:01 PM
Ha ha ha... So when EJ consistantly picks up and looks at a picture of Sami and the children, it means he never really loved her and is playing her to somehow get Nicole back (although he already had the opportunity to have Nicole back and thought she wasn't worth the move out of town), but when Rafe tears up a picture of Sami after being heart broken that her sister is leaving him, it means he still loves Sami and they will get back together?? Alrighty then...
In MarDars world, everyone's feelings turned weekly....but in TomSell's world...SAFE ARE FOREVER! :wub:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

julieg1977
Jul 19 2012, 07:10 PM
Hopeless_Dreamer
Jul 19 2012, 07:05 PM
I never pay any attention to what Bryan says. I swear he just says random crap and then sits back to laugh at everyone as they "spec" it all to hell.
Really? He seems pretty reliable to me. Makes me think Lumi is still happening. :)
Goto Top

Vicky4Mimi

YES we do get LUMIMAGIC and YES Rafe is starting to have feelings for Sami again too! EJ dropping Sami is going to be the final nail--him wanting her dead and all. Yeah Tomsell and his Rafe love and Evil to the core Ej is back in play. It looks like GT and BD have put the past behind them and are ready for some good good LUMI business! AND as we all know, Gary T does love him some EJOLE! This will make me very happy!
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic