Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
SOD: Carrie Says Farewell to Rafe
Topic Started: Jul 19 2012, 05:13 PM (8,463 Views)
julieg1977
Member Avatar

JamesScott_19
Jul 19 2012, 07:09 PM
JamaicanBeauty7
JamesScott_19
Jul 19 2012, 07:06 PM
I hope that he takes the picture he ripped and burn it in ashes, NO MORE SAFE!

Cafe had so much potential, to think I use to be a huge fan of them. Not anymore,NEXT!
I feel the same way. I really liked Rafe when he was with Carrie. He seemed more as a human being than SuperRafe... but then it all went straight to hell. -_-
What turned me off was the constant panting, they were acting like dogs in heat.
I like skillful panting. lol Sami panting at EJ makes me pant at home. lol Of course I didn't really pay a lot of attention during Cafe scenes so it may be a different kind of pant. lol I was usually too busy rolling my eyes and fantasizing about eyebrow wax to really listen to those two...
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

I guess we are in for a Safe/Lumi puke fest, ugh.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Vicky4Mimi
Member Avatar

Hopeless_Dreamer
Jul 19 2012, 07:14 PM
julieg1977
Jul 19 2012, 07:10 PM
Hopeless_Dreamer
Jul 19 2012, 07:05 PM
Bryan also mentioned Lumi magic, makes me still think he's still very much in the equation come this fall. :)
I never pay any attention to what Bryan says. I swear he just says random crap and then sits back to laugh at everyone as they "spec" it all to hell.
Really? He seems pretty reliable to me considering he is an actor on set.
He always is pretty straight with his fans. If it wasn't happening he wouldn't have said it was!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

julieg1977
Jul 19 2012, 07:15 PM
JamesScott_19
JamaicanBeauty7
JamesScott_19

Cafe had so much potential, to think I use to be a huge fan of them. Not anymore,NEXT!
I feel the same way. I really liked Rafe when he was with Carrie. He seemed more as a human being than SuperRafe... but then it all went straight to hell. -_-
What turned me off was the constant panting, they were acting like dogs in heat.
I like skillful panting. lol Sami panting at EJ makes me pant at home. lol Of course I didn't really pay a lot of attention during Cafe scenes so it may be a different kind of pant. lol I was usually too busy rolling my eyes and fantasizing about eyebrow wax to really listen to those two...
Carrie panting after Rafe is WAYY different from Sami panting after Ej, the latter actually has passionate chemistry.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

JamesScott_19
JamaicanBeauty7
JamesScott_19

True. Panting when used right and not too often be just fine (see ejami 6/30/10 and today's US show ;) ). For me, it was a combo of Rafe starting to get smug again, Carrie dreaming about Rafe and Austin being a complete dumbass. I was done after that.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Vicky4Mimi
Jul 19 2012, 07:17 PM
Hopeless_Dreamer
julieg1977
Hopeless_Dreamer
Bryan also mentioned Lumi magic, makes me still think he's still very much in the equation come this fall. :)
I never pay any attention to what Bryan says. I swear he just says random crap and then sits back to laugh at everyone as they "spec" it all to hell.
He always is pretty straight with his fans. If it wasn't happening he wouldn't have said it was!!
Thanks Vicky. That's exactly what I thought.
Goto Top

julieg1977
Member Avatar

Liz<3Days
Jul 19 2012, 07:13 PM
julieg1977
Jul 19 2012, 07:01 PM
Ha ha ha... So when EJ consistantly picks up and looks at a picture of Sami and the children, it means he never really loved her and is playing her to somehow get Nicole back (although he already had the opportunity to have Nicole back and thought she wasn't worth the move out of town), but when Rafe tears up a picture of Sami after being heart broken that her sister is leaving him, it means he still loves Sami and they will get back together?? Alrighty then...
In MarDars world, everyone's feelings turned weekly....but in TomSell's world...SAFE ARE FOREVER! :wub:
But I thought you said TomSell's writing hadn't started yet. So then Rafe ripping this pic up was MarDar and therefor doesn't forshadow shit, right??
Offline Profile Goto Top

Vicky4Mimi
Member Avatar

JamesScott_19
julieg1977
JamesScott_19
JamaicanBeauty7

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Carrie panting after Rafe is WAYY different from Sami panting after Ej, the latter actually has passionate chemistry.
I guess you didn't see the locker room scene Summer of 2010? HMMMM--and I think that passion even came with a "I LOVE YOU" from both sides!! THAT is alway so much better!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Vicky4Mimi
Hopeless_Dreamer
julieg1977
Hopeless_Dreamer
As reliable as AS is when she tweets...or any other actor. He says "Lumi Magic," then its "Lumi Magic!"
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

JamesScott_19
Jul 19 2012, 07:16 PM
Like another poster said in different thread, I'll believe it when I see it. Until then, I'm going to enjoy the rest of this week and the cliffhanger week.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Vicky4Mimi
Member Avatar

Hopeless_Dreamer
Jul 19 2012, 07:18 PM
Vicky4Mimi
Hopeless_Dreamer
julieg1977

Thanks Vicky. That's exactly what I thought.
Bryan is one of a kind! :cheers:
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar

Vicky4Mimi
Jul 19 2012, 07:19 PM
JamesScott_19
julieg1977
JamesScott_19

I guess you didn't see the locker room scene Summer of 2010? HMMMM--and I think that passion even came with a "I LOVE YOU" from both sides!! THAT is alway so much better!
No actually I seen that, I admit it was hot but does not beat Ejami. ;)
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

Liz<3Days
Vicky4Mimi
Hopeless_Dreamer
julieg1977

As reliable as AS is when she tweets...or any other actor. He says "Lumi Magic," then its "Lumi Magic!"
He also said Lucas would have no job, no apt and no girl so...
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
JamesScott_19
Jul 19 2012, 07:16 PM
Like another poster said in different thread, I'll believe it when I see it. Until then, I'm going to enjoy the rest of this week and the cliffhanger week.
True did'nt James say in a recent interview he is working more with Ali? Hopefully they are crossing sheets.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

julieg1977
Liz<3Days
julieg1977
Ha ha ha... So when EJ consistantly picks up and looks at a picture of Sami and the children, it means he never really loved her and is playing her to somehow get Nicole back (although he already had the opportunity to have Nicole back and thought she wasn't worth the move out of town), but when Rafe tears up a picture of Sami after being heart broken that her sister is leaving him, it means he still loves Sami and they will get back together?? Alrighty then...
In MarDars world, everyone's feelings turned weekly....but in TomSell's world...SAFE ARE FOREVER! :wub:
But I thought you said TomSell's writing hadn't started yet. So then Rafe ripping this pic up was MarDar and therefor doesn't forshadow shit, right??
I said theyre working off MarDar's outlines and maybe theyre writing some of the stories. Obviously envisioning their hero, the Rafester, back in Beast's vagina...is the direction TomSell wants to head!

I'd say that's a great direction! :cheer:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Vicky4Mimi
Member Avatar

julieg1977
Liz<3Days
julieg1977
TomSell might have said "hey Galen, rip this picture, look sad and longing like you miss her..." Done.
Offline Profile Goto Top

shavemedusa
Member Avatar

julieg1977
So because you think Ej loves the beast that means Rafe wont be in her orbit again. I'm confused as to what your point is :shrug: TomSell have always favored Safe so I'm pretty sure that no matter what SL they decide on Safe will be a factor and I bet they will win out in the end. Rafe is beast's savior after all.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Vicky4Mimi
Jul 19 2012, 07:22 PM
julieg1977
Liz<3Days
julieg1977
TomSell might have said "hey Galen, rip this picture, look sad and longing like you miss her..." Done.
Sounds good to me! :cheer:

There's been tweaking here and there for the past month. I think Nicole's speech to Stefano was added in because now we know Stefano's alive and he'll tell Junior that Nicole's bun in the oven, is his! I see lots of EJole scenes in the future!
Offline Profile Goto Top

brazen
Member Avatar

Rafe was also bonding with Nicole seeing her in her new light, the other day that had his hand on her baby bump. GG and GV are BFFs, may be that means they want to work together and make a Rafe/Nic/Eric triangle?

I fully expect Rafe/Sami/Nicole/EJ to interact a lot as a quad or something (although Eric I think will be involved too), Nicole's pregnant with EJ's baby and Rafe's still acting like it's his.

It's Lucas that doesn't fit in much. Which explains BD saying Lucas has nothing this summer and having to even ask for more Lucas on twitter like he's a fan campaigning.
Offline Profile Goto Top

gailwinters
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
Jul 19 2012, 07:21 PM
Liz<3Days
Vicky4Mimi
Hopeless_Dreamer

He also said Lucas would have no job, no apt and no girl so...
I guess Bryan is only to be believed based on what one wants to hear. :P
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic