Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
SOD: Carrie Says Farewell to Rafe
Topic Started: Jul 19 2012, 05:13 PM (8,776 Views)
julieg1977
Member Avatar

Hopeless_Dreamer
Jul 19 2012, 08:45 PM
JamaicanBeauty7
Jul 19 2012, 08:41 PM
James&AriFan
Jul 19 2012, 08:27 PM
julieg1977
Jul 19 2012, 08:12 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Please don't assume. I have been a Lumi fan from the beginning and when BD left and GG came on the show, I actually liked Safe. How can I explain it....they had me at that locker room scene. That was HAWT! So now having both Lumi and Safe on the show, I am :cloud9:

SAFE & LUMI!!!! :cart: :cheer:
She is suspecting, not assuming. I don't blame her since a few days ago, several people wanted Sami to fall to her death and now most of the same people are itching for a Safe reunion.
It's no different then posters wanting Nicole fall down a flight of stairs or constantly referring to her as a whore while also claiming to love Dicole/Racole :shrug:
Well, it is different actually, although I don't want any of those things to happen. For one, she IS a whore (that is just FACT - they wrote it, don't shoot the messenger and all that) Now, I still like her because most gals on these shows are sluts instead. At least she got paid for her work. ;) Secondly, they want her to lose EJ's baby, not die. Harsh, but it still serves the purpose of getting them what they want to see which is her with Dr. Dan (Ewww) or eyebrows (Double ewwww) without yet another miracle baby with a different daddy in the way. Big diffrence between that and "I hope EJ kills the Beast! But I hope TomSell reunite Safe because they're magic!" One, in that case, prevents the other.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda

I really hope when TomSell take over that they build up stories. Not this insta-anything shit we've been subjected to for so long. I realize that they wanted to write off Caustin quickly, but it seems to be so rushed. I guess it must have been a budget thing where they just had to insert it. It would have been more appropriate for Carrie to have an emotional goodbye scene with Jarlena, not Rafe, but I guess ensuring that Carrie pimped Safe was more important than trying to give Caustin fans some type of decent goodbye given what MarDar did to them.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

Panda
Jul 19 2012, 09:22 PM
I really hope when TomSell take over that they build up stories. Not this insta-anything shit we've been subjected to for so long. I realize that they wanted to write off Caustin quickly, but it seems to be so rushed. I guess it must have been a budget thing where they just had to insert it. It would have been more appropriate for Carrie to have an emotional goodbye scene with Jarlena, not Rafe, but I guess ensuring that Carrie pimped Safe was more important than trying to give Caustin fans some type of decent goodbye given what MarDar did to them.
It's not different. Everyone move on.
Online Profile Goto Top

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

shavemedusa
Jul 19 2012, 09:13 PM
I do have one question? Where is Austin is he going to say goodbye to anyone poor guy they are just going to let him leave town like a dope. Carrie is at least redeeming herself by pimping Safe makes her look like less of a skank that she is actually thinking about her sister(even though she deserves it very little)
He's sending them a scrapbook entitled SAFE FOREVER :sarcasm:
Edited by Liz<3Days, Jul 19 2012, 09:24 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

NyCsBaDdEsT
Member Avatar
Sami who?

JamaicanBeauty7
Jul 19 2012, 08:57 PM
Hopeless_Dreamer
JamaicanBeauty7
James&AriFan

She is suspecting, not assuming. I don't blame her since a few days ago, several people wanted Sami to fall to her death and now most of the same people are itching for a Safe reunion.
It's no different then posters wanting Nicole fall down a flight of stairs or constantly referring to her as a whore while also claiming to love Dicole/Racole :shrug:
Maybe. It's a game many people play but for those like me it's an honest opinion. I personally didn't want her to have that kid after everything she is putting EJ through while claiming to love him and play the victim, but was conflicted because I knew that it meant EJ losing a child too. Now... idk. Daniel has done a lot to redeem her in my eyes. Her "relationship" with Daniel has reminded me of why made me like Nicole in the first place. I just might like them more than Bricole.

I hope some honestly feel that way you claim about certain pairings instead of having an agenda because let's face it, opinions change. But I guess I'm not ready to believe that those opinions can change that drastically within 24/48 hours. Color me jaded. :shrug:
You talk about everything that Nicole is putting EJ through in regards to the baby...but isn't that the same exact thing that Sami did when she was pregnant with Sydney? But Sami can be forgiven....because...she's Sami?

And in what way has Daniel reminded you of what made you "like" Nicole in the first place? What has he done to "redeem" Nicole? Is it the way that he fondles her and her 5 month old fetus at the same time? Is that what made you "like" them more than Bricole?

I must say, however, I do agree with you as far as opinions changing within the span of a few hours. It does seem rather fishy when one claims to love a certain couple when it just so happens that said couple guarantees that your personal favorites will end up together.
Offline Profile Goto Top

julieg1977
Member Avatar

James&AriFan
Jul 19 2012, 08:47 PM
JamaicanBeauty7
James&AriFan
julieg1977

Please don't assume. I have been a Lumi fan from the beginning and when BD left and GG came on the show, I actually liked Safe. How can I explain it....they had me at that locker room scene. That was HAWT! So now having both Lumi and Safe on the show, I am :cloud9:

Oh don't get me wrong, I would pay big bucks to see Sami fall to her death but since we know that ain't happening I'll settle for Safe...just as I am sure a lot will settle for Ericole when Dicole will be nipped in the bud. Wait am I assuming or suspecting? ;)
Neither. Saying, "I'm sure" means you're guaranteeing. ;)
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

There. It's been stopped for you. You all have fanbase boards. Leave this crap there. I'll reopen it in a little while, and then if there are further problems the culprits can expect to banned. Consider this everyone's warning.
Online Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

And Carrie's departure is all about Rafe's man pain and laying the seeds for him caring about Sami again. Jeezits, what a waste of a good character and a good actress. Poor CC, she really did deserve better.

Hate to see it, but I'm not at all surprised that Tomlin still has a hard on for Rafe and Safe. It reminds me of how DH had on blinders for Ejaylor and MarDar thought Bradison was amazing. Seems like every writer becomes enamored with one über-shitastic couple of their creation.
Offline Profile Goto Top

NikiLani
Member Avatar

This thread is high-la-rious hands down.

Rafe acted as if him and sami were on different planets and now he's super miffed because Carrie says he still has unresolved feelings......dude, you kept her photo IN YOUR WALLET.....that you carry with you everywhere, that right there is a sign it ain't over!

Who's to say that he didn't try hooking up with Carrie in the end as payback for Sami sleeping with EJ. He must have known the two sisters loathe one another. While Carrie was in Salem he didn't have to deal with sami and what she did to him now he will have to and more so now that EJ is going to drop her behind and she will no doubt get hurt, super rafe can't be too far behind to catch her I assume. It may not be on the 27th but the 13th is definitely coming.

Sami hasn't completely wiped clean the memory of her dear huzband, that's why Carrie still got to her even though I am sure the whole town knows she has been sleeping with Lucas while trailing behind Elvis. I suspect there is going to be a lot of epiphanies from the explosions. life is too short to waste on anger and resentment. If safe still love one another I definitely see them giving it another try come August and beyond. EJole are practically in the same boat. They love one another but we have Nicole sexing it up with the nasty physician, moving away from the love of her life at lightning speed.

Wary as I am of the new writers, I can't wait to see how they scramble again what MarDar scrambled first.

I wish however that Austin dumped Carrie and left her sorry ass in the dust. Too bad they brought a baby into the mix, he so deserves better than Carrie but I am glad he finally get to be a father even if the mother sucks!
Edited by NikiLani, Jul 19 2012, 11:18 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

MarvinPepper
Member Avatar

Never thought I'd see the day when I'd be glad that Carrie leaves town, but I am. They totally ruined her with this story. I stopped watching her scenes a LONG time ago. I'll miss Austin though. I enjoyed what Patrick Muldoon did with the little he was given.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Vicky4Mimi

This was NOT closure for the Rafester. The article ended with Galen saying that Rafe obviously has a lot of anger where Sami's concerned...

Sami told EJ after the reveal that she wish Rafe WAS mad, if he was mad she thought they could work it out. But, he was being stoic and wouldn't talk about the sitution. Galen has said many times that they needed to have the couple talk it all out and find out where they both stand. Instead of closure, I think what was said in this article was having it all come back to the surface. Hallelujah!! We can't have LUMI till Safe is through!
Offline Profile Goto Top

NikiLani
Member Avatar

I bet Samanther's love for the Rafester will start bubbling under furiously when they start sharing a lot more scenes together. They are still married last I checked. What the heck was wrong with MarDar for not getting any of these people divorced first before shifting them into other pairings Safe/Cafe/Caustin/Lumi/Ejami/Ejole/Dic'ole/Ratcole. I count eight pairings and only three are officially married.

Screw you Mardar for messing up my soap and I couldn't sing/dance/cheer hard enough at your firing!
Edited by NikiLani, Jul 20 2012, 03:27 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Shadow
Member Avatar

I don't like Safe, Racole, or Cafe, because Rafe is a smug Jackass who should have been shipped out three years ago. I don't want to see him with anyone, ever. I think more Safe is the only deal breaker for me, they are that bad. Carrie doesn't know what a narrow escape she made from that douchetard..

I (Unfortunately) see more EJami/Safe though more balanced this time, and Lucas following them all around yapping like a little ankle-biting dog because that's how GT sees him. Eric is returning for Nicole and Daniel may stay involved there, or god forbid, Danifer. I don't know why they keep that character either, though he's better then Rafe. I liked Dan and Nikkie as fuck buddies, but now that feeling are getting involved, they'll be as ordinary as the rest of the quickly pairings.

This is not what I want! It will suck mightily. I want EJami, Bricole. Though I'm kind of pumped at the idea of Ericole because I can picture Ari and GV being pretty and hot togethert, but we'll see if that's true. Lucas needs a new love interest specifically designed for him, and Rafe needs to be on a bus out of town. There are too many guys in the age bracket and he's the most expendable.

On a sidebar: I liked Abby with Austin, and wonder if she'd work paired with another guy in that same age range. Cameron is...well he's nothing.

Carrie is better off getting the hell out of Dodge, but I'm sorry to see Christie go.
Edited by Shadow, Jul 20 2012, 03:10 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Chelsea
Member Avatar

Can't we keep Bo and get rid of Rafe instead. The last thing I want to see is Safe 2.0, guess it's time to start warming up the fast forward button. :doh:
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

Hopeless_Dreamer
JamaicanBeauty7
James&AriFan
julieg1977

I for one never wanted Nicole to do that, but then again not a fan of Daniel and Nicole. I just think Nicole sure had her days in the hay with Daniel and now she has conflicting feelings for Rafe :shame:
Offline Profile Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

rpmaluki
Jul 19 2012, 11:15 PM
Who's to say that he didn't try hooking up with Carrie in the end as payback for Sami sleeping with EJ. He must have known the two sisters loathe one another.
Rafe and Carrie were already icing themselves down and lip locking before he knew Sami had cheated on him with EJ.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

gailwinters
Jul 19 2012, 06:59 PM
If Tomlin is really free to write what he wants, then we'll get a Brady/Nicole/Eric triangle eventually. Tomlin likes Eric and he also likes Brady and Nicole together in some comfiguration. If Rafe is brought back into Sami's orbit, it will be for a Rafe/Sami/EJ triangle. Lucas will be the one left out of the equation.
Brady and nicole was dena's baby.
Offline Profile Goto Top

gailwinters
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Jul 20 2012, 09:55 AM
gailwinters
If Tomlin is really free to write what he wants, then we'll get a Brady/Nicole/Eric triangle eventually. Tomlin likes Eric and he also likes Brady and Nicole together in some comfiguration. If Rafe is brought back into Sami's orbit, it will be for a Rafe/Sami/EJ triangle. Lucas will be the one left out of the equation.
She wrote them, but Tomlin likes Bricole.
Online Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

gailwinters
Jul 20 2012, 10:01 AM
LuvingLumi
Jul 20 2012, 09:55 AM
gailwinters
She wrote them, but Tomlin likes Bricole.
I thin Tomlin loved Brady and arianna, dena created Bricole her first run and revisited them on her second run. The minute Tomlin came on Bricole was toast, Brianna sucked but they were written more as the root for couple.
Edited by LuvingLumi, Jul 20 2012, 10:14 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ashtonion
Member Avatar
Mmm....

I just hope Rafe goes into the situation with Sami this time as not looking at her as some perfect woman with no flaws. That was what hurt him and the audience watching him be so understanding of everything she did. I love how he dropped her like the bad habit she after her cheating. Took some balls from Mr. Rafe for once. I like men with balls. Safe was so boring to me. I never got into them because Sami is always the Dominatrix and controller of things, just like with EJ. She says how high, how low, how fast, how slow, yes or no. I'm ready for Rafe to be a man and not take the Beast's overbearing self and give her a dose of her own medicine. Then I can sit back on watch a Lumi/Safe triangle.
Edited by Ashtonion, Jul 20 2012, 10:20 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic