Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Kirsten Storms Confirmed Back to GH
Topic Started: Jul 22 2012, 03:04 PM (1,716 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

Via https://twitter.com/soapsindepthabc

Kelly Monaco confirmed at #GHFCW what we all pretty much knew: @teenystweeting (Kirsten Storms) is back as Maxie. Welcome back, gorgeous!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ally
Member Avatar
The Royal Princess

Feel bad for Jen Liley - she did a fab job as Maxie :(

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

It's a shame that GH would fire a good actress like Jen Lilley and rehire the horrible Kirsten Storms. Good luck to Jen on her future endeavors and I hope Kirsten falls on her face lol.

Renee Dimera
Member Avatar

How about Jen as Belle on Days with Jason Cook returning as Shawn. That would make for a funny turn of events.

(Ducking for cover as the darts fly.)

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar
SnB Fan

Yay! Real Maxie is back!!!! :cart: :chee: :cheer: I have miss KS as Maxie!!!

dragonflies
Member Avatar

Sorry but Jen Lilley is real Maxie, her Maxie is what Robyn Richards' Maxie would have become. So very original recipe Maxie.

buh bye character growth, Storms doesn't have the chops to make Maxie grow, same way she didn't make Belle grow either

JL gave Maxie heart and warmth, something KS has never been able to give the character and it was something Maxie was sorely lacking.

squeaky voice is back :puke:
Edited by dragonflies, Jul 22 2012, 05:05 PM.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Poor Lilley. I understand she was brought in as a temporary recast, and maybe she always knew there would be a chance she would leave, but I think she did a fine enough job that the role should've been handed to her, permanently. Nothing against Storms. I do think she's much better at playing a character like Maxie, rather than Belle. I just like Lilley in the role better. She made me a Maxie fan, especially after she stopped trying to portray Storms' Maxie and played the role in her own way.

On a selfish DAYS fan note, this does make me happy that there's no chance she'll return as Belle.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

At least she's not coming back to Days... ^_^

psychofan
Member Avatar
#1 Fan of Daytime Psychos!

Renee Dimera
Jul 22 2012, 04:26 PM
How about Jen as Belle on Days with Jason Cook returning as Shawn. That would make for a funny turn of events.

(Ducking for cover as the darts fly.)
I could actually see her working out well as Belle.

Mason

Blah. I'll miss Lilley. Not interested in watching Storms.

reagon

One of the most overrated actresses out there. Once Jen Liley stopped playing KS playing Maxie, she was actually decent and gave Maxie some maturity and vulnerability. KS's Minnie Mouse teeny bopper is grating and has a shelf life.

brazen
Member Avatar

Poor Jen, I thought she did so well and made Maxie into her own. She's become Maxie to me.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

KS's Maxie is so bitchy.

Alin89
Member Avatar

i hope jen liley comes to days to play belle she would be good for the role.

Lucky
Member Avatar
Rafe proves EJ is a little bitch

Yes! KS was amazing as Maxie. JL did her best, but she wasn't Maxie to me. Wish her the best though. Very happy my Maxie will be back on the show! :)

bstreis
Member Avatar
No matter what you think, I DO love you.

Going to miss JL as Maxie. I thought she was great and really made the character her own.

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

Jen Lilly grew on me once she stopped just doing an impression of KS's Maxie. Honestly I have lost interest in Maxie since Matt left as I expect that they are moving Maxie back to Spinelli and I just can't watch that pair.

I could see maybe her taking over the role of Belle on Days. I honestly would prefer Martha Madison, but wouldn't mind seeing Jen in that role. Sort on the same boat with others that glad KS is going back to GH so she can't go back to Days as Belle.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Maxie and Spinelli are the last couple I want to see.

Deleted User
Deleted User

I'm going to miss Jen Lilly. :(
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply