Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Classic Days of Our Lives Discussion
Topic Started: Dec 16 2009, 07:59 PM (62,750 Views)
CarlD2

Thank you for the old photos. I hadn't seen some of those. Rosemary truly was a beautiful woman, and she had a wonderful voice too.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jam6242
Member Avatar

CarlD2
May 30 2013, 06:09 AM
Thank you for the old photos. I hadn't seen some of those. Rosemary truly was a beautiful woman, and she had a wonderful voice too.
I always loved her voice too and agree she's quite beautiful. She made a good Laura especially when the character was changed to a more fragile one than Susan Flannery's version.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Posted Image

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

As I mentioned when that was posted on SON, that ad makes it look like Tom and Julie are having an affair.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

All I can focus on is how those pearls are so deliberately draped across Susan Seaforth Hayes' heaving bosom.

Oak Alley
Member Avatar
I'll always love you. Always

Susan looks stunning!

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

It's pretty much common knowledge that the DC Comics character of Harley Quinn who appears as part of the Batman mythos (primarily in connection to The Joker) first started as part of the Batman Animated Series before she became so popular that she was included in the comics. It's also common knowledge that the character is always FAMOUSLY voiced by DAYS alum Arlene Sorkin. What I did NOT know, was that the actual character was pseudo-based on segment from DAYS OF OUR LIVES!

jam6242
Member Avatar

This is a behind-the-scenes look at the taping of the memorial for Addie Williams in 1974. They mention that they taped ten days in advance then! The article mistakenly credits the wrong Susan with starring in "The Towering Inferno.' That should have been Susan Flannery.

Posted Image

lysie
Member Avatar

In one of the threads this week someone asked who on Days has had the most partners. We did this a while back with namesakes. Anyone interested in coming up with an answer to this? I know I'll definitely need help with characters pre-80s.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jam6242
Member Avatar

It was mentioned last week that Nick should talk to someone who has also been raped. This is the scene in which Jennifer told Julie (who was also raped years ago) about Lawrence raping her.

jam6242
Member Avatar

lysie
Jun 1 2013, 03:06 PM
In one of the threads this week someone asked who on Days has had the most partners. We did this a while back with namesakes. Anyone interested in coming up with an answer to this? I know I'll definitely need help with characters pre-80s.
Chris Kositchek would have to be a leader. Just off the top of my head: Mary Anderson, Leslie James, Stephanie Woodruff, Amanda Howard, Kayla Brady, and Savannah Wilder. He dated Samantha Evans, Tess Jannings, and Sandy Horton but I can't remember whether he had a physical relationship with them.

lysie
Member Avatar

jam6242
Jun 1 2013, 03:12 PM
lysie
Jun 1 2013, 03:06 PM
Chris Kositchek would have to be a leader. Just off the top of my head: Mary Anderson, Leslie James, Stephanie Woodruff, Amanda Howard, Kayla Brady, and Savannah Wilder. He dated Samantha Evans, Tess Jannings, and Sandy Horton but I can't remember whether he had a physical relationship with them.
I figured Don and Neil have to have a good bit, too.

jam6242
Member Avatar

Oh yeah, Neil was with Amanda Howard, Phyllis Anderson, Mary Anderson, Linda Patterson (Anderson), Marie Horton, Liz Chandler, Maggie Horton, and Anjelica Devereaux. Probably more I can't remember, lol.

For Don, I only remember Julie, Marlena (I guess you could say Samantha too when he thought she was Marlena), Liz, and Maggie. He dated Gwen Davies but I don't remember it being serious. Plus, he had a wife who was deceased before he came to Salem.
Edited by jam6242, Jun 1 2013, 03:25 PM.

jam6242
Member Avatar

Guess I should add Linda Patterson, she was with Jim Phillips, Mickey Horton, Michael Horton, Bill Horton, Tommy Horton, Neil Curtis, and Bob Anderson.

And Mike Horton- Linda Patterson, Margo Anderman (?)(his wife), Robin Jacobs, April Ramirez, Janice Barnes, Gabrielle Pascall, and Carrie Brady. He was in love with Trish Clayton but they didn't have a physical relationship.
Edited by jam6242, Jun 1 2013, 03:57 PM.

CatherineEarnshaw

Panda Panda
May 18 2013, 07:19 PM
The Room Stops
May 18 2013, 05:08 PM
lysie
May 18 2013, 03:43 PM
Love the pics!

"Mickey's new blond psychiatrist..." LOL
Well, who knew "Mickey's new blond psychiatrist..." would turn out to be the greatest soap heroine of all time?
Let's not go overboard. :ermm: Top 5, Definitely.
It's all arguable but I would put her at number one too

CatherineEarnshaw

Drake has always been at his best with Deidre

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

Matt
Jun 1 2013, 12:30 PM
It's pretty much common knowledge that the DC Comics character of Harley Quinn who appears as part of the Batman mythos (primarily in connection to The Joker) first started as part of the Batman Animated Series before she became so popular that she was included in the comics. It's also common knowledge that the character is always FAMOUSLY voiced by DAYS alum Arlene Sorkin. What I did NOT know, was that the actual character was pseudo-based on segment from DAYS OF OUR LIVES!

Ahh this is so awesome!! I LOVE Harley from the Batman Universe. I knew that Arlene/Calliope voiced her, but I've never seen this! :D

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

Danish tv are now airing the episode where Brady has been knocked over by NT Hope, and is in the hospital. Anna & Calliope meets!

They're still airing two episodes a day.

six
Member Avatar

Does anyone have clips of the story in which Carrie was watching Will and he fell off the pier?

And is there an Adrienne/Justin site that has their story from the beginning?

Sindacco
Member Avatar

six
Jun 20 2013, 04:49 PM
And is there an Adrienne/Justin site that has their story from the beginning?
bradyclanfan has uploaded Justin and Adrienne's beginning and alot of other 1986-1990 stuff, it's a great channel!

http://www.youtube.com/user/bradyclanfan
Edited by Sindacco, Jun 20 2013, 04:55 PM.

5 users reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
Members: concerned, lysie
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply