Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Classic Days of Our Lives Discussion
Topic Started: Dec 16 2009, 07:59 PM (64,030 Views)
am103
Member Avatar

Question! So, I'm reading this week's SOD, and there's a question in the "Ask Us" section about the characters who were absent from Will and Sonny's wedding. SOD mentions Carrie and Austin and their son, Aaron Roman Brady. Was the baby's name ever confirmed on Days? And if not, is SOD just making that up?!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jam6242
Member Avatar

am103
May 5 2014, 04:40 PM
Question! So, I'm reading this week's SOD, and there's a question in the "Ask Us" section about the characters who were absent from Will and Sonny's wedding. SOD mentions Carrie and Austin and their son, Aaron Roman Brady. Was the baby's name ever confirmed on Days? And if not, is SOD just making that up?!
That's the first I've heard of it. I don't even remember anyone saying what sex the baby was.

Dany_E

am103
I don't think they even said if it was a boy or a girl!

jam6242
Member Avatar

More full 1982 episodes (3 combined). The main focus is David and Renee's wedding and Tony trying to stop it after he learns that he and Renee are not brother and sister. There are also some good Chris and Kayla scenes and a bit of Martha Smith's version of Sandy Horton.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

The irony here for me is palpable. lol

jam6242
Member Avatar

Matt
May 7 2014, 10:38 AM
The irony here for me is palpable. lol
Maybe the uploader has been reading your recaps! :blulaugh:

am103
Member Avatar

Dany_E
May 5 2014, 04:51 PM
am103
I don't think they even said if it was a boy or a girl!
That's what I thought too! Which is weird that SOD would report that.

jam6242
Member Avatar

These are some rarities. I believe they're from around 1979/1980:

Doug's Place on the Lake opening. Doug sings "The Look of Love." :wub2:

The variety show for University Hospital. Tracey Bregman is in a few of the numbers.

Jason47
Member Avatar

jam6242
May 9 2014, 09:08 AM
The variety show for University Hospital. Tracey Bregman is in a few of the numbers.

The Variety Show?? Yay, I've been waiting to see that one for a long time. It's two full episodes actually, so this is 1/6th of the variety show, but this will be the most I've ever seen of it, other than the few snippets shown as flashbacks through the years. I haven't watched it yet, but Ken Corday is part of the band. I don't know if you see the band on screen, but if you do, look for Ken.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jam6242
Member Avatar

Jason47
May 9 2014, 12:23 PM
jam6242

The Variety Show?? Yay, I've been waiting to see that one for a long time. It's two full episodes actually, so this is 1/6th of the variety show, but this will be the most I've ever seen of it, other than the few snippets shown as flashbacks through the years. I haven't watched it yet, but Ken Corday is part of the band. I don't know if you see the band on screen, but if you do, look for Ken.
I only recognize Marty Davich. I remember Ken said he's the one throwing the rubber chicken in the Marx Brothers scene. I thought this was just a portion because I remember everyone coming out and singing "I Believe" at one point.
Edited by jam6242, May 9 2014, 05:38 PM.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

a 1981 promo for all 4 of NBC's daytime dramas (The Doctors, DAYS, AW, & Texas) from "The Passion Never Ends" campaign.

Titus Andronicus
Member Avatar

jam6242
These are some rarities. I believe they're from around 1979/1980:

After having seen a small snippet of the Marx brothers sketch in the past, I'm thrilled that more has surfaced. It's glorious to see everyone getting to showcase some normally unseen talent.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Seriously. Alice Horton as Groucho Marx & Don Craig in drag simply will NEVER be old. Likewise, I absolutely LOVED the barbershop quartet. And Suzanne Rogers getting to strut her Rockette background is a treat!

jam6242
Member Avatar

Seeing Tracey Bregman dancing next to Peter Brown in the first number of the variety show reminded me I have an old magazine article in which she talks about dating him (while she was 16 and he was in his 40s).

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

FULL EPISODES FROM 1982!!!

November 24, 1982

November 25, 1982

November 26, 1982

jam6242
Member Avatar

The latter part of the November 24 clip has some great scenes of Marlena talking to her therapist about her feelings regarding always being expected to be the perfect person and her relationship with Samantha 1.0. Some of the dialogue seems like a foreshadowing of her relationship with Samantha 2.0, lol.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

August 1983 (Full Episode 1)

August 1983 (Full Episode 2)

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

July 4, 1983

karenap63

Matt
May 11 2014, 02:50 PM
August 1983 (Full Episode 1)

August 1983 (Full Episode 2)

Roman was so gentle and caring with Hope in this storyline.

karenap63

:P
Edited by karenap63, May 11 2014, 06:28 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply