Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Classic Days of Our Lives Discussion
Topic Started: Dec 16 2009, 07:59 PM (149,985 Views)
Days22

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sindacco
Member Avatar

And now I got my third strike. 9 years membership, 2700 subscribers and over 2000 clips, all gone... sigh.

Days22

wow :( That really blows :@

nananana7
Member Avatar

Sindacco
Sep 10 2015, 04:42 AM
And now I got my third strike. 9 years membership, 2700 subscribers and over 2000 clips, all gone... sigh.

omg. I'm so sorry. I relied on that channel to help me understand things.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

nananana7
Member Avatar

Rosebud
Sep 6 2015, 02:04 PM
Way to kill your fan interest Sony.

Exactly.
Edited by nananana7, Sep 10 2015, 08:39 AM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Rosebud
Member Avatar

Sindacco
Damn. Very sorry.

Last time I checked my channel was still there but I've mentally already told myself it's gone.

XtinaFighter
Member Avatar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7YA1rBHjM8&spfreload=10

Days80sCrazy

Sindacco
Hi all -- I've never posted before cuz I'm pretty shy, but I needed to share my appreciation to you (and all those that have channels on yt) for all the hard work & time you put into your channel. I have had a rough time this year and finding Days through youtube again has really helped me escape and get through it. Your Villians channel is amazing (I refuse to believe it's really gone) and it's truly heartbreaking they would pull it or any others. There is zero possibility that I would be watching today's show if I hadn't discovered your channel. Zero. I don't understand what Sony is doing--I always believed that they should be paying *you* and other Days channels for generating interest. I'm really sorry. For you, for me and for all the fans who haven't had the chance to watch the good stuff.

karenap63

Sindacco
I was one of your subscribers, who enjoys old school days. Sorry to hear this.

Jason47
Member Avatar

Sindacco
:frownie:

A few of my 1965 episodes were taken down last year, guess the rest will be gone soon.

50 years of Days, and most it being erased now from YouTube.

Daysofold

Sindacco
I am so sorry. I was one of your subscribers and loved your channel. Can't believe YT is cracking down this hard. :(

Sindacco
Member Avatar

Thanks you guys! The three clips that gave me the strikes all had "Days of our Lives" in the title, usually I just have character or storyline names in the title. Anyway I have a new channel if anyone is interested "Salem Villains". The youtube function on this board doesn't allow me to link to it.

Just saw today that several more channels have been taken down.

wparker077: Classic Bope and current Haiden stuff
Pier29: John and Marlena channel
dimera leander: Full episodes from 1996
Marbellaxoxo: Salem Stalker, Melaswen, lots of 2004-2005 stuff.
Santa Barbara NBC: Days episodes from different years plus other soaps.

Edited by Sindacco, Sep 11 2015, 06:22 AM.

LastLicks
Member Avatar

Sindacco
Sorry to hear this, I really enjoyed your channel (and was a subscriber).

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Jason47
Sep 10 2015, 09:56 PM
Sindacco
:frownie:

A few of my 1965 episodes were taken down last year, guess the rest will be gone soon.

50 years of Days, and most it being erased now from YouTube.

Which would be one thing if they would provide us another place to find it. But nope. Just gone. It's just ... unwise. It's literally bad business sense for them. For other shows, fine, take it down. But soaps, no. Same-day episodes? Also understandable.

How is having clips up from 1965, 1976 or 1985 going to hurt them financially now?
Edited by The Room Stops, Sep 11 2015, 11:21 AM.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

Sindacco
Sep 11 2015, 06:22 AM
Thanks you guys! The three clips that gave me the strikes all had "Days of our Lives" in the title, usually I just have character or storyline names in the title. Anyway I have a new channel if anyone is interested "Salem Villains". The youtube function on this board doesn't allow me to link to it.

Just saw today that several more channels have been taken down.

wparker077: Classic Bope and current Haiden stuff
Pier29: John and Marlena channel
dimera leander: Full episodes from 1996
Marbellaxoxo: Salem Stalker, Melaswen, lots of 2004-2005 stuff.
Santa Barbara NBC: Days episodes from different years plus other soaps.

I think it's smart to use very few tags on your clips and never use Days of Our lives, etc.

Penelope Kent
Member Avatar

Sindacco
Noooooo :censored: :tears: :tears:

That officially means all of the places I relied on for watching old Days and the years/my fave couples' storylines/etc I loved are gone (omg wait there's a few places left. I don't even wanna think about them because I feel like I'll jinx it). This is like Sony's version of the Salem Serial Killer except it's wiping out beloved channels instead of characters.

I agree that it's definitely smart not to put "Days of Our Lives" anywhere near the title of your vids or tags. As small of a title as possible, basically, and very few tags.

Ugh this is so disappointing. I'm sorry about your channels you guys. :shame:
Edited by Penelope Kent, Sep 13 2015, 02:41 AM.

Penelope Kent
Member Avatar

Days80sCrazy
Sep 10 2015, 07:13 PM
Sindacco
Hi all -- I've never posted before cuz I'm pretty shy, but I needed to share my appreciation to you (and all those that have channels on yt) for all the hard work & time you put into your channel. I have had a rough time this year and finding Days through youtube again has really helped me escape and get through it. Your Villians channel is amazing (I refuse to believe it's really gone) and it's truly heartbreaking they would pull it or any others. There is zero possibility that I would be watching today's show if I hadn't discovered your channel. Zero. I don't understand what Sony is doing--I always believed that they should be paying *you* and other Days channels for generating interest. I'm really sorry. For you, for me and for all the fans who haven't had the chance to watch the good stuff.

Same here, 100%. Honestly if it weren't for Pier-29 and Sindacco's channel, I would have never started watching Days or loved the characters and storylines that I do. Everyone who took the time to upload full episodes and clips to your channels, thank you so much, because without those episodes and clips the show wouldn't have gotten new fans and old/current fans wouldn't have been able to watch the storylines they loved in the past. Especially considering how long the show has been awful in real time.

Days22

kayden

I'm taking a break from uploading. I am so upset at what's been happening lately on YT. I feel that we have no choice but to be at the mercy of the censorship that is being forced on us. As for dailymotion, well they allow uploads still, but the problem is, you can only upload 1 episode per 24 hrs! How on earth is that easy to do? It would take forever. Ugh.

Bradyclanfan123

Penelope Kent
Sep 13 2015, 02:06 AM
Sindacco
Noooooo :censored: :tears: :tears:

That officially means all of the places I relied on for watching old Days and the years/my fave couples' storylines/etc I loved are gone (omg wait there's a few places left. I don't even wanna think about them because I feel like I'll jinx it). This is like Sony's version of the Salem Serial Killer except it's wiping out beloved channels instead of characters.

I agree that it's definitely smart not to put "Days of Our Lives" anywhere near the title of your vids or tags. As small of a title as possible, basically, and very few tags.

Ugh this is so disappointing. I'm sorry about your channels you guys. :shame:
All that hard work! I am so sorry to hear that. :frustration:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply