Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Degrassi: Season 12
Topic Started: Jul 24 2012, 09:16 PM (434 Views)
Nate
Member Avatar
Bitch!

This is a place to talk about Degrassi Season 12.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DaveBedford
Bitches be crazy! Haters are gonna hate!

I like Eli's different take on Romeo & Juliet by using Tristan, whose gay, as his lead. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I CAN NOT stand bigot Becky at ALL!! That :biatch: needs to take a fucking seat!

Asher is a scumbag for what he did to Claire. I hope she nails his ass & balls to the wall in the end!

Too much Drew so far. :frustration:

The :shithitfan: next week when Becky befriends Adam & finds out he's transgender & wants to "save" him. :puke: :puke:
Edited by DaveBedford, Aug 5 2012, 12:04 AM.

AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

I keep saying I'm going to stop watching this show after "this season," but, I still keep watching...LOL.

I like the "Romeo and Jules" idea as well. I wish they had gotten someone else to play Romeo other than Dave, though. I could have done without the "But I don't know how to play gay!!!" arc of the story :eyeroll:

Thank god Alli wasn't pregnant. Gawd! I am not a fan of her & Dave as a couple. I'm still mad they broke up Drew and Alli....they were my FAVORITE COUPLE EVER on this show!

DaveB_01, the more Drew the better as far as I'm concerned! :D

I have no words for Becky. I always laugh when the show tackles religion type stories. LOL at Jenna wanting to become a Christian and getting baptized all for Becky's brother, who still didn't want her after the fact. LMAO.

Maya and Campbell are BEYOND CUTE. I am loving their story so far. For a while there, I thought they were going to have Campbell come to the realization that he was gay..

The Claire story is so cliche. Of course Asher made everyone think Claire was obsessed with him so no one would believe he raped her. The actor playing Asher is really good. I feel bad for Claire but she's still one of my least favorite characters on the show EVER...

DaveBedford
Bitches be crazy! Haters are gonna hate!

Cam's story has been interesting this week but i'm not sure what deep secret he has.

He can't really handle the spotlight where he's the top guy bc he had a breakdown & cut his hand w/ his skate & the :sheep: moment of the week's episode was Cam jumping off the walkway & hurting his arm to presumably not play hockey & be the top guy that everyone hounds.

KC left town. KInda wanted Jenna & KC to try again but he going back to BC w/ his mom to avoid his dad who just returned.

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

I'm waiting for KC to come back and reunite with Clare. Don't get me wrong, Eclare is cute, but Clare and KC have better chemistry.

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

Degrassi is getting a bit boring these Days. I will always watch, but it is just kind of repetitive. I love Beckdam and Zaya, though. They are why I watch.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply