Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
2012 London Olympics
Topic Started: Jul 25 2012, 03:00 AM (3,663 Views)
Cupcake06

Crazygirl
Aug 13 2012, 01:21 AM
Posh is still my favorite spice girl.
Sporty4evah!

My DirecTV screwed up for like an hour during the ceremony, so I missed what I wanted to see most--the SG's!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Alin89
Member Avatar

There will be a repeat tonite again on nbc again.

Cupcake06

Yeah, I'm gonna try to catch what I missed

Manny
Member Avatar

Well Croatia won 3 gold medals, 1 silver and 2 bronze ones... I think that's amazing for a small country of 4 million people. Go, Croatia! :D

Alin89
Member Avatar

congrats to u Manny and ur country.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Liz<3Days
Aug 12 2012, 11:49 PM
Take That was huge in the 90s. (Was that Robbie Williams singing...I thought he was in that band?)

They still are crap either way.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

I know Take That did some reunion tour in England because my friend was a huge fan in the 90s and went to the show with Robbie Williams as part of the band. That's why I was confused as to why he wasnt there.

Oh yes, Kate Bush? I LOVE HER, but I was expecting her to show up since the online broadcasters were talking about her only performing in small events for charities. I was bummed about that.

Also was bummed about Adele and Florence not being there.

I'm so glad that I watched it online, all those commercials and editing would have pissed me off.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Well Adele is busy being VERY pregnant,she is due to pop soon so I get why she wasn't there.

Nate
Member Avatar

I miss the Olympics..

Alin89
Member Avatar

just wait two yrs will come fast and there will be the world cup and winter olympics.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

I'm so excited for Sochi 2014. Meh on the World Cup. I have a tough time getting interested in Soccer.

Alin89
Member Avatar

I like the world cup too. I cant wait also to see some curling action.

Dakota
Member Avatar
World Cup June 12, 2014- July 13, 2014

Closing better than opening Jugar el football. World cup here we come.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply