Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Once Upon A Time (Season 2)
Topic Started: Jul 26 2012, 04:03 PM (5,818 Views)
Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Was just announced today Season 2 premiere's September 30th. :wub:

CANNOT wait.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Replies:
Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

cannot wait for tonight whoo hoo!!!!!

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Tonight,tonight,tonight,finally,been waiting for new shows since the finale.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Soul sucker,like the dementor's from Harry Potter,lol.

Is "we were cursed" gonna be the new "we were on a break"?LOL.

They save your life,more than once Regina and u have a bad way to show gratitude.
Edited by Snowing Fan, Sep 30 2012, 07:54 PM.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

VERY good twist and here I thought the Aurora/Phillip/Mulan stuff was flashbacks like usual.

I sooo think the guy at the beginning is Henry's father.
Edited by Snowing Fan, Sep 30 2012, 09:07 PM.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Creators talking season two.

http://oncenews.net/once-upon-a-time-creators-talk-season-2/

Adam Horowitz and Edward Kitsis talked to the LA Times about the show and what’s coming up.

AH: I’d say what you saw in the pilot and the premiere of Season Two is indicative of the themes of this season which is what will a parent do for her child? What is sacrifice? Season 1, you have a character, Emma, who has been alone. You see her blowing out a lonely candle on her birthday. Coming to the end of the season, where she makes a big leap of faith for her kid. And now in this season, we have that family and we’ll learn what it means to be a mother, to have a child.

EK: I think another big theme for Season 2 is identity. Everyone got their identity back at the end of last year, but now this curse, in a lot of ways, gives you a second chance. So for Leroy, who was Grumpy, it makes him remember he was Grumpy, but he was once Dreamy and who does he want to be now? The Evil Queen is broken. Last year she had a choice between saving her curse or saving her son and she chose saving her son. So now that her heart is back, what path does she take? Will Rumpel follow a path to redeem himself? Will he fall in love with Belle or will he once again make bad decisions? So Emma was the savior, but her job’s done, so what’s her identity now?

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I thought the guy at the very beginning was the Mad Hatter.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Matt
Sep 30 2012, 09:16 PM
No they introduced Mad Hatter last season,he was played by Sebastian Stan,he will be back this season at some point.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

BalscoFan5
Sep 30 2012, 10:19 PM
Matt
Sep 30 2012, 09:16 PM
No they introduced Mad Hatter last season,he was played by Sebastian Stan,he will be back this season at some point.
Ah. I just thought it was the same guy (especially since one of the signs on his wall said something about a hattery or somethingorother).

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I think the guy at the beginning was Rumple's son all grown,Baelfire.

Bremol
Member Avatar

The Queen got her heart back? Uh...really? I didn't see that in tonight's ep. Did I miss something?

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I don't think she got it back all the way,but she did choose her love for Henry over killing Charming.

The curse was lifted,but it was still weird to hear them call eachother by their Storybrooke names when they no longer have too.

I knew Rumple was lying to Belle when he promised not to kill Regina.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Cannot wait for the next episode.
Edited by Snowing Fan, Oct 2 2012, 01:50 PM.

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

I enjoy watch last sunday night, Cannot wait for new episode sunday :)

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Sneak peek at episode 2.

So apparently if u cross the border and try to leave there is still terrible consequences that cannot be repaired this time.
Edited by Snowing Fan, Oct 3 2012, 01:07 PM.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Captain Hook.

Posted Image

Yummy. :wub: They know how to cast HOT men on ONCE. :wub:

He has been upped to series regular as well,pretty good considering he hasn't aired yet.
Edited by Snowing Fan, Oct 3 2012, 03:58 PM.

Alin89
Member Avatar

It was a boring season premeire i didnt enjoy it one bit. I hope next week is better.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Charming is right,if Regina has to resort to magic to get Henry that should tell her something.

Cute how Henry calls Charming "Gramps".

She may not see it,but Regina is treating Henry the way Regina's mother treated her.
Edited by Snowing Fan, Oct 7 2012, 07:48 PM.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

GREAT moment at the end there.

Alin89
Member Avatar

I definetly loved the ending. So far I liked the second episode better compared to the premiere. I wonder were Pinochio went.

Ally
Member Avatar
The Royal Princess

Wait...Since the curse is broken, wouldn't the Mad Hatters' daughter know who her dad is?

What if as somebody alluded to that the guy is Rumple's son.... And Emma had a son with him...

Gah....too much to absorb.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · ABC Primetime · Next Topic »
Add Reply